We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
... We have a dog and pati iyon nasasali! Kesyo aso na lang daw ba ang gusto namin, etc. (Ayaw ko lang makasakit ng damdamin pero minsan gusto ko sabihin, "Mas okay pa nga ang aso, less complications and problems unlike humans!" hehe. Joke. )
There are times na napapa-isip ako kung selfish ba ang reasons namin, against ba iyon sa laws of Pro-Creation, etc. Pero para sa akin, hindi din ba masamang magluwal ng bata sa mundo tapos gutom, kapos, nakakaraos lang?
ITS A FACT THAT THEY KNOW THE HAPPINESS THERE IS OF HAVING A BABY. UNLESS U CANNOT HAVE A BABY, ITS AN EXCUSE.just as long as u know u are happy with ur decision and u know u are REPRODUCTIVELY HEALTHY to have a baby anytime after 30 years of age, there is no reason to be pissed off. RELAX GIRL.
Well, I can't imagine a couple marrying and not having children within the first two years, unless of course they lived in poverty and really couldn't support a child. It's just part of being in a loving relationship - that you want to express that love by having children.
but there are some people who keep on "justifying" the "need" to have kids. iba daw ang feeling, seeing your baby smile at you makes everything worth it, na we're only saying now we don't want kids because we don't what it feels like to be parents, our outlook will change once we finally have a kid etc etc. ang nakakainis, these are people who are not even close to us. nakikialam. why can't they just respect the choice? i respect your choice to have kids, respect my choice not to. ganon lang dapat ka-simple yon.
I also dread the questions of in-laws and some relatives. Sometimes I hate to go to parties if I know most of the relatives will be there because they will gona ask me that dreaded question again. May mga hirit pa nga sila na comments like ang hina hina daw namin bakit hindi kami makabuo but then they would shut their mouths up if I start to remind them again that I can't have a baby because of problems in my ovaries.
I also have pets at home, actually 4 dogs and 4 cats . Some relatives would say like i-give up daw namin ang mga pets namin para magkaanak kami...and I really hate them for saying these things. Wala na nga kaming anak, kukunin pa nila pets namin, eh di mas magiging lonely ang bahay. I love my pets and they make me happy but it doesn't mean na ayaw ko na magkaanak dahil andyan na mga pets ko. Of course, hubby and I are still trying to have a baby and habang wala pa kaming baby, ang mga pets muna namin ang magpapa happy sa amin, diba?
"ang bagal nyo, naunahan na naman kayo nila ___ "
and mind you guys minsan naman kapag kinasal ka naman ang tanong agad sayo buntis ka na?whaaaaaaaat???kaya ba ako ikakasal dahil buntis???nasa kultura na naten seguro yun kapag kinasal dapat magbaby or kapag kinasal iisipin ng iba kase buntis lol...hay pilipino talaga...