We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi there!nice to see this thread here. I'm a volunteer and have been connected with Hands On Manila for more than 5 years already. Send me a message if you are interested to join me sometime.I have a running community that do volunteer works too. Just let me know if you're interested.Let's make a difference
Anyone interested to volunteer in Missionaries of Charity in Tayuman. Anytime po pwede magvisit sa kanila. Magpapakain po ng mga bata at matatanda
Red Cross is always open din kung may kalamidad. Walk in lang sa mga office nila and they will accommodate you. Last month, I helped with packing of used clothes.