watch now

Author Topic: Women Volunteers  (Read 47163 times)

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2013, 03:34:49 pm »

^i wanna join too..sis if you're interested i found this charity that carers to children.. u happy events ang pangalan..hindi sila yung mandatory na kelangan lagi ka andun sa events and they have events on weekends too.. plan ko sana magjoin sana may mga iba pa girltalkers na makajoin..search mo nalang sila sa net sis

Hi snix. May Event sa Saturday yung U Happy Events. Registration of 300. I plan to attend. I will text the number muna for other information. Plan of attending as well?

Miss Charcoal

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2013, 08:00:56 pm »
Share ko lang:
Join Hands On Manila's volunteer orientation this March 21 (Thurs) 6:00 pm in Powerbooks Greenbelt 4

babythug28

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2013, 04:35:31 pm »
meron po ba kayong alam na nasa Cavite area lang? i'm a mom of 2 kids and hindi ako pwede ng buong araw mawawala. but i want to be a volunteer din sana kahit once a month lang. salamat.

snix

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2013, 04:44:09 pm »
@sis entwife- sis hindi ako pwede this saturday kasi may pasok ako..hopefully next weekend makajoin nako..meron daw ulit sila.. natext mo na sila? baka may maaya kapa mas okay sana yun

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2013, 07:07:18 pm »
@sis entwife- sis hindi ako pwede this saturday kasi may pasok ako..hopefully next weekend makajoin nako..meron daw ulit sila.. natext mo na sila? baka may maaya kapa mas okay sana yun

Yes tinext ko na sila. Kaso something came up baka hindi rin ako makapunta. May gagawin ako ng umaga ng saturday. Kung maaga matapos baka puwede ako humabol.

snix

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2013, 10:55:38 am »
May event ulit yung u happy events this sat and this time pwede nako..anybody wanna join? sa up diliman yung event

onlygirl

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2013, 11:01:56 am »
Sana meron sa Pampanga.  I've always wanted to be a social worker or volunteer.  Actually, dream ko to have a Foundation to help other people

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2013, 02:42:44 pm »
May event ulit yung u happy events this sat and this time pwede nako..anybody wanna join? sa up diliman yung event

Hindi uli ako puwede sa Saturday. May seminar ako. Sayang.

QueGavan

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2013, 01:09:37 pm »
I'm a Hands On Manila Volunteer. Let me know if meron interested to join so I can update you of the next orientation. See you!

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2013, 03:31:25 pm »
I'm a Hands On Manila Volunteer. Let me know if meron interested to join so I can update you of the next orientation. See you!

Hi. I emailed Hands on Manila before but to no avail. Can you refer me? Update? Or paano ba yun. Hehe Thanks sis.

SnowBall

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2013, 12:16:32 pm »
Hi, I am a Redcross volunteer, and a registered nurse, kung may mga volunteer works sa Rizal area, paki pm ako,
I would love to be part of it, if my schedule permits, since full time stay at home mom din ako sa 2 kids ko, but siyempre,
kahit once in awhile, I would like to be part of an activity that helps other people.

Thank you so much, and more power :)

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2013, 09:46:38 am »
Hi girls. I am a medical student and I have a license from red cross, pero last yr yun when i joined their trainings. If you ever need some volunteers mapa-red cross related or medical/surgical missions, pls invite me. Pm me here or mention me on twitter @itsjewlyn thanks

babythug28

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2013, 02:12:28 pm »
^ sis pano yung training sa red cross? how much bayad and ilang araw? i want to have that training too for my kids din kasi. thanks!

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2013, 03:52:29 pm »
^hi sis! Sa school namin yun, pero i think open naman sa mga red cross charters yun.. Sa school ko lang nabalitaan saka nakikita ko sa facebook account ng red cross manila nag uupdate sila.. Di ko lang sure sa mga charters pano nila inaannounce.. May standard first aid training, basic leadership, saka yung sa water training thing nila.. :) people can learn a lot from the training. I think bayad ko dun is 1200-1500 ang hindi included yung sa water/swimming/camping.. Tumagal ng 5 days yung training ko at sobrang nakakapagod. May certificate after saka license for two years.. Included na yung gamit sa training..

Edit: dont know if we can take standard first aid training ng walang basic leadership training. I bet mas mura pag pwedeng wala ng basic leadership :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:55:02 pm by FOURever »

arnz5858

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2013, 01:56:05 pm »
anyone interested to volunteer on may 25 for cancer patients kids at east avenue.. you only have to pay 300.. This is by U happy events.. first time ko and baka may maaya lang :)

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2013, 06:59:30 pm »
^how sis?

angel234

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2013, 03:29:16 pm »
I want to join volunteering,matagal na, paano magjoin?

babythug28

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2013, 05:05:48 pm »
Project Pearls are looking for volunteers too from time to time. they have an FB account mga sis. sadly, i can't go to these activities but we already did a pledge at World Vision.

mikhai

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2013, 09:24:33 am »
I want to be active in volunteering. Anyone may send me  a PM. thanks ladies!

sexy_maldita0089

  • Guest
Re: Women Volunteers
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2013, 01:10:59 pm »
Anyone interested to volunteer in Missionaries of Charity in Tayuman. Anytime po pwede magvisit sa kanila. Magpapakain po ng mga bata at matatanda :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close