watch now

Author Topic: Dear Baby...  (Read 30319 times)

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2015, 01:10:50 am »
Dear baby,

Out ka na anak sa tummy ni mama. I'm really having a difficult time moving around na and our doctor said naman pwede ka na lumabas anytime. Lika na anak, mama and papa are excited to see you na, sobra :) inaabangan ka na ng lahat.

arragalang

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2015, 06:27:42 pm »
To my little alien,

I know that you coming to my life is unexpected, but definitely not unwanted. :)

I never knew I'd carry a life at the age of 24. Haha!

You should know that both me and your daddy are excited to meet you soon. We were head over heels when we saw you first at 9weeks. You were kicking your tiny feet already! That's when I realized that this is really happening and you really are here (inside my tummy).

But at the same time, i had a lot of fears inside me. Tho, whatever happens, we promise you that we'll do our very best to be your alien parents. :)

So much love,
Mommy

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2015, 02:25:49 pm »
My dearest baby,

It hurts me kasi I have to go back to work na. I am happy na you are doing well at lolo daddy and lola mommy's house, tawa ka raw ng tawa at hindi iyakin.

I miss you anak, this is the first day na hindi kita nahawakan o naalagaan, ganito pala ang feeling anak pag mommy na, lagi namimiss ang baby nila :)

I am always thinking of you, sana hindi ka na nagcoconstipate at hindi naiinip. Soon, anak, makikita na kita after ko dito sa office takbo agad ako diyan.

I love you so much, I want all the good things for you and all the best for you, always.

-Nanay

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2015, 12:33:04 am »
Dear Baby Bumblebee,


Everybody's excited to see you, especially Kuya Bin...I am hoping that you're ok inside mama's tummy...I am so happy to have you....Both you and Kuya Bin are the greatest gift papa and I had ever received....



harley18

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2015, 12:00:57 pm »
My bundle of joy and energy! You are the cutest thing. I love you so muuuuucch!! Muah!

chaylyn

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2015, 08:18:02 am »
Baby mylabs,

4months nalang be at makikita kana din namin ni daddy. :) sobrang excited na kaming makita ka. I'm always praying na maging healthy at normal ka. Madami man problema dito sa labas alam kong ikaw yung pang palakas ng loob ko :) We love you anak. Hintay ka namin dito ha? :*

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2015, 11:13:01 am »
baby love,

you are growing up so fast! at 14months ang dami mo nang natututunan. i will forever be grateful for having you. you will always be our greatest blessing. i just wish time would slow down a bit. i love you my little boy. always and forever :)

momxfive

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2015, 11:37:03 am »
To my Santiago and Sebastian,

Mommy will make sure that everything will be normal pag nandito na kayo. We are really excited to see you both but please hold on a little longer. Don't worry, we will never get tired of waiting. :) I pray that you two grow up having Jesus in your lives and get to know Him at a very young age. I love you, my little football players!

harley18

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2015, 10:57:19 am »
Baby,


You're simply the cutest. Ang sweet sweet mo pa. I miss you all the time pag di tayo magkasama.. I love you so much!! Muah!

joevicko

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2015, 03:27:21 pm »
Dear my baby patootie,

sobrang love kita, heto ako ngayon oras ng trabaho, wrong timing sira ang landline naming kaya di kita matawagan sa house. be a good boy always, wag mo  papagurin si yaya ah. sobrang bibo mo. ang bilis mo pa matuto. pinagpipray ko kay God na lumaki kang healthy at matalino. iloyou anak. lapit na birthday mo

love
mimi

chaylyn

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2015, 12:54:37 am »
Baby loves,

Narinig ko nanaman yung heart beat mo kanina I'm so happy. At ang likot likot mo na sa tummy ko.  ;D ramdam ko na talaga na meron akong buhay sa loob ko. 4months to go baby :) Kaya pa natin to ha?

I love you.

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2015, 01:48:41 am »
Im sorry anak i didn't take care of you enough.. Please come back to me, i will wait my babylove..i love you

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2016, 12:31:50 am »
Dear Baby,

2 years old ka na ngayon. Sorry kung wala ka handa. Makakaraos din tayo.


Dear Baby on my tummy,
Kapit lang anak. Mahal na mahal ka namin ng ama.

BabyAnnisha

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2016, 01:36:59 pm »
Dear baby

Mama loves you very very much,

ayee10_cha

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2016, 10:32:37 pm »
hi baby,

hindi man lang kita nakita hindi ko man lang narinig heartbeat mo. tagal ka namin hinintay ni daddy mo 3years ka namin pinagdasal. nung dumating ka naman sandali ka lang 6weeks ka lang sakin iniwan mo na kami kagad. baby sana sa susunod na bumalik ka makasama ka na namin ni daddy mo hanggang sa tumanda ka. bantayan mo kami ni daddy mo ha kulitin mo ang pwedeng kulitin para mag ka baby na kami ni daddy mo. we love you so much.  :'(

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2016, 05:37:34 am »
Lee,

This name I gave you long before you were conceived. I wished for you for so long. I wished for you when I blew the cake candles on my 30th birthday not knowing you are already lurking in there. 7 months later, we meet each other. You became the luckiest boy in the world, and I, complete and happiest. I look at your pictures at work, in the mall, while doing groceries, while walking in the street, in the bus, or train or wherever I'm not with you. I love you to the moon and back.

thine29

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2016, 07:42:36 pm »
Dearest Baby Skye,
 Mommy loves you so much..
Thank you for giving happiness sa amin ni daddy mo..=) Please don't grow so fast. You will always be our Baby..

ghye

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2016, 11:45:04 am »
Dear Kuya,
You will always be mom and dad's big baby boy and we love you so much.  In two months time, you're little brother will be joining us and we hope you'll love him as much as we love you.  We promise to treat you both fairly but expect that I will be giving more time for the little brother for his first few months.

Dear Baby Ading,
Thank you for your cooperation and for hearing mom's pleas to position yourself.  Mom does not want to be operated and she wants you to come out normally just like Kuya.  You are a very active baby inside mom's tummy which is a fine for it's a good sign that you are doing well.  We will be waiting for your arrival in two months.
Mom, Dad and Kuya loves you so much and can't wait to see you.  For the mean time, enjoy keeping warm and growing inside mom's tummy.

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2016, 10:46:23 pm »
Dear babyVOX jr,

2 months nalang mahigit, makikita ka narin namin. Excited na si ina sobra. Mahal na mahal kita.

msals2007

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2016, 08:24:09 am »
Dear Baby Lawrence, In less than 2 months we'll finally see you. Your brothers, daddy and I are very much excited to meet you. Please be healthy and strong. Please forgive Mommy because at first I got disappointed for having another baby boy. But it doesn't mean that we love you less. We equally love all of you. You are all our priceless treasures. Please help Mommy in the delivery so that I can recover fast and can take good care of you. We love you so much, bunso.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close