watch now

Author Topic: Dear Baby...  (Read 30405 times)

DV

  • Guest
Dear Baby...
« on: February 02, 2010, 07:23:13 pm »
Care to share your thoughts, wishes, and dreams for your baby?  Or things you want to tell him/her if she only understood?  :)

Let me start.


... Do you know that I give you a hundred kisses when you're asleep at night?  :)

Pretty_ava

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 06:31:07 am »
Dearest Ava:

i love to kiss your kili kili.
i stare at you every night until you close your pretty eyes.
i love to kiss you
i love to hug you
i love you the most
i am a proud mom.
i love your kaartehan and dance number everytime you see barney.
for mom and da, you are perfect lil angel.

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:19:13 am »
Dear Baby....I am pretty excited to see you and hear you, stay healthy inside.

deesosexcy

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 07:25:19 am »
To my love Ayanna Dawn:

Mommy wont be complete without you. I live for you.
You are the love of my life.

krisslim

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 06:27:34 pm »
Dear Lian,

I love you, I love you!
I love to kiss you & hug you.
You complete me my darling baby.
I will be your super mom till the end.
Me & your dad will make sure that you will get a better future.
 
Love,
Mama :-*

luvluv

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 07:45:57 pm »
Dear Baby,

i am happy to see that you're growing to be such a happy boy. regardless of what we have, of what we don't have. i delight in your laughter and your smiles, your cheerfulness is contagious, your presence sheer joy.

your presence in my life has brought in so much meaning in my life. my every waking day has never been the same. :)

time flies so fast, and soon you'll grow old..but i hope you'll stay the same. i hope and pray that someday, things will all fall into place, and there wouldn't be any problems as i reveal to you the truth about your father. i am praying that though he is not and will never be available, know that you will never be less of a person for not having him. you won't have to learn how to hate (him), you will just have to learn not to mind. we are complete. you are complete. you are loved just like everybody else, no less.

we will always and forever be family, just you and me.

i love you,baby. more than you'll ever know. and i will do anything and everything for you to feel that.. every single day, for the rest of our lives.

love,
mommy :)

kim_trasher07

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 10:32:44 pm »
Dear Baby,

I would die without you. I love kissing you when your asleep. I always think of you at work. Please don't grow so fast. I love you very very much. :)

                                                   Always loving you,
                                                         Mama

gingersnap

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 03:25:06 am »
Hayy nakakaiyak naman to, so touching ang mga message natin sa mga kids natin.

Here's mine:

Dear Kuya and Bunso,

I love you guys! words can't say how much,but God knows i'll give my all for your happiness.

i may not be a perfect mom, i may not be there every single minute, i may not be there to hug and kiss you always, but remember, you guys is what i think of every single moment that i'm awake.  (mahirap talaga pag working mom :(  )

Mama and Papa are so thankful that you guys came into our lives, aside from the love that we have for each other, you guys make our lives worth living.

We are forever be thankful to the Lord, for giving us a gift of life thru you, a blessing that's forever be cherished.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mama.

mrsJam

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 03:04:44 pm »
Dear Baby,

Thank you for coming into our lives. Me & daddy are blessed to have you as our daugther. You give meaning to our life, you are the reason for our existence.. We love you very much baby.. We will always be here for you, no matter what..

Love Mommy


mzganda

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 08:52:33 am »
My Dear Ashley,
I am very happy now you are already 1 year old.
I love you. I am very thankful to have you in our life. You bring so much joy in our family. I promised to be a good mom always. I promised that I will give you everything that will best for you. I wish you be healthy always. Love mom and dad

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 12:21:58 pm »
Dear Son,

With you, love means sleeping beside you.. love means waking up in the morning and seeing you smile.. love means being with you..

You are mommy's source of happiness. I live for you and I will always love you.

mistiqshannen

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 05:17:24 pm »
Dear Baby Briel,

I have so many things to tell you.

Papa and mama loves you so much.
We want to give you all the best in this world without spoiling you.
We wish you to grow up as a kind, respectful person, who knows how to be responsible for the things that is given to you.
We also want you to be a good swimmer and join the Olympic games kahit di manalo OK lang.

Someday when you grow up I want both of us be the best of friends sharing each others hobbies and interests and that you would also share to me your secret crush. I will go with you sneaking on your most admired classmate.

I wish a lot of good things will happen to you and whatever dreams you want to push, mama and papa will always be here supporting you.

But mama wanted you to remain the baby for more years pa.
Because I enjoy playing with you.
I love to kiss you.
I love hugging you.
I am developing a habit of looking at you for the whole day instead of going to work.
I like how you laugh.
I love sleeping beside you.
I love kissing your chubby feet.
I easily miss you when I am out.

I love going out with you.

We love you briel. You are the most special gift that God has given us.

ceejhei

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 12:51:17 pm »
Dear Christiana,

You made mommy and daddy complete.

We love you so much

lovelynewmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 03:52:54 pm »
Dearest DeJuan,

Your dad and I are the happiest parents in the whole world. It's because we have you as our son. You are the most beautiful thing that happened to us and nothing can be compared to the joy and inspiration you give us everyday.

One day, you will be calling me "mommy". I would surely cry when I hear that. It will be the sweetest word that I could hear and "feel" in my whole life. I hope it will be soon...

I love you so much, son. I promise to be the best of a good mother to you.

Mommy

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2010, 04:43:45 pm »
Baby please hold on to mommy's tummy..

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 07:48:45 am »
Dear Baby, hearing your heartbeat loud and clear is the greatest sound i've ever heard so far, can't wait for all your firsts, we will make this through.

loida_2311

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 07:14:26 pm »
my dearest daryll louis,

after 5 years anak, dumating ka sa buhay namin ni tatay. masayang masaya kami nung dumating ka sa buhay namin. for 5 years of our married life, ikaw lang ang kulang and thanks God after all the frustrations we had..after all the medicines and treatments we undergone..eto ka na at isang malusog na batang mahal na mahal namin..mag 8 mos ka na agad..ang bilis ng araw..bawat minutong kapiling ka ay isang libong saya ang dulot sa kin..sa amin ng tatay mo. kahit na malayo si tatay sa yo, lagi mong tandaan na nasa puso mo lang sya. hindi mo pa man naiintindihan ang salitang "i love you.. i care and lahat ng sinasabi ko sa yo, pero alam ko ramdam mo yon..alam ko sa mga haplos at palo mo sa kin ay pagmamahal ang meaning non. anak 1 week na tayong magkalayo at kahit na mejo malayo at nakakapagod, sa kagustuhan kong makapiling ka sa gabi at konting minuto sa umaga, ayos lang..ang importante sa kin nakasama ka at nakatabi sa pagtulog..anak alam mo bang sa kagustuhan kang pagmasdan gabigabi, napupuyat ako pero okey lang kasi hindi ko pagsasawaan titigan ang anghel mong mukha. sa wakas bukas magkikita na ulit tayo..mayayakap, mahahalikan at makakapiling na naman kita mahal kong anak. miss na miss na miss na kita. anak, laging kong pinagdarasal na sa paglaki mo magi kang isang mabuting tao..mahal na mahal ka namin ni tatay at gagawin namin ang lahat para sa yo at sa mga magigi mo pang kapatid. we will always be here for you no matter what. we love you so much bebe muwwahhh!!!

straight from nanay's heart

we love you more than you'll ever know,
tatay and nanay

anjeli

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 08:03:46 pm »
Dear baby Nashley:

You're the source of our happiness and and thank you for fighting when you're at the ICU,sleepless nights  is nothing compared to  the pain that you've gone through  .

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
LOVE MY HUB =]
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 01:20:48 am »
Dearest Kuya and Baby,

Thanks God for the wonderful blessing that He gave me and that's You.
You are my strength,
you are my inspiration,
I want to become a better person,
to become succesful,
because of you.
I want to give you the best of everything.

Sana lumaki kayong mabait, humble, and God-fearing,
but 4 now, don't grow up yet coz i enjoy the bonding moments we've shared.
I enjoy the cute little fingers,
the giggles and laughs,
most esp. the hug and kisses.
I love u and u are my life..

Love,
Mommy.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 02:02:41 am »
Zoe love,

I wish I can spend every single second that I have with you. I love you very much that there are no words that can describe its intensity. I promise to be the best mom that I can be and I will always be here for you to love and guide you no matter what comes your way.

Love,
Mommy

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close