watch now

Author Topic: Dear Baby...  (Read 30421 times)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2011, 12:16:53 pm »
Dear Baby,

I'm so proud of you! Semi-success na ang potty training mo, less wee-wee accidents na... I hope tuloy-tuloy na... though you don't always verbalize your need to pee and poop, mommy's not rushing, mahaba patience ni mommy diba ;) I love you always! hug hug hug!! mwah!

tannedgirl5

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2011, 12:06:29 pm »
liam,
 mama and papa loves u so much..we'll provide everything that you need.You are a good boy i know.Nawawala ang stress sa work nmin ni daddy pag hinuhug ka namin. i love your smile, the way you dance, and mga pa cute stuff you always do. You are my life.

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2011, 03:18:06 am »
Amber,

ang cute cute mo wearing that 2-piece! sexy sexy ka pa rin kahit big tummy ka. :) I love you!

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2011, 10:42:17 pm »
dear baby,

haay.. alam na nilang lahat.. alam na ng lolo mo and he was so mad. naiiyak ako. parang ayoko na umuwi samen. ayoko din naman na magsama kami ng papa mo. gusto ko sa work nalang ako parati atleast dito wala nagagalit saken. sorry at stressed ka na dahil saken ha. andami kong maling nagawa pero yung nandyan ka sa loob ni mommy, hindi ko yun pinagsisisihan. palalakihin ka namin nang mabuti ng papa mo, even if we're young pa. lahat ibibigay namin sayo. nadala lang siguro sila ng emosyon nila kase si tita mo nabuntis din nang maaga.

naiiyak ako kase di kita maipaglaban ngayon. you're almost there.. lalabas ka na. malapit na.. i love yo baby *belly rub*

3in1

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2011, 04:30:00 pm »
Dear Kuya & Wesley,


I love you so much.

Salamat dahil sa paglabas nyo sa tyan ko, naging close buong family namin.. Di na lagi umaalis si lolo kasi namimiss agad kayo,hehe..
Salamat kasi mas naging strong bond namin ni daddy nyo. Mas responsible na sya ngayon.

you are my life
you are my happiness
you both were my everything

I love you so much.

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2011, 10:35:31 am »
Dear Miro & Gio,
Magpakabait kayo lagi ha, wag mag-aaway.
Kuya, ikaw panganay pagpasensyahan mo nalang c baby natin.
Bunso, wag mashadong malikot, makulit at iyakin..

I love you both!
Lahat gagawin ni mommy para sainyo.

LovingWife

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2011, 09:15:20 pm »
Dear Mia,
Sana gumaling ka na para makapag swim na tayo sa weekend with kuya okay?
Alam ko na you don't feel well, pero thank you pa rin for you still try to make me laugh and feel so loved.

Thank you baby, sleep tight!
Love you! Muah

kitty07

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2011, 09:23:53 pm »
Dear baby,

The world may see you differently..they may not understand you perfectly..but with mama and papa you can always be you..We love you so much anak..

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2011, 09:44:57 pm »
Amber,

Kinikilig ako kapag nahabol ka sa akin at pag naiyak ka pag nawawala ako sa paningin mo. nagiging maka mommy ka na! yehey! i love you little amber!

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2011, 02:13:56 am »
Dear Bebe,

I wish you get well soon. Sana gumaling na yung sakit mo kasi nahihirapan si mommy pag nakikita kitang nahihirapang huminga, though you still make me smile kahit puro sipon na yung mukha mo :). I love you very much bebe, I will take good care of you
Love Mommy

mommytinskie

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2011, 12:03:10 pm »
My dearest Caitlin,

You came at a time when we least expected it but mommy was overjoyed when we found out we're expecting you. Every moment was filled with anticipation and excitement. I can't describe the happiness I felt the first time I saw and held you in my arms. The first few weeks with you was tiring and stressful due to the sleepless nights but everytime mommy and daddy see you smile made it all worthwhile.

Anak, I'm sorry that I have to leave you with Daddy and Lola in the province when you were just only 1 month old. It broke my heart to leave you then. I didn't care even if people stared, I cried at the airport, all throughout the flight and more so when I arrived at an empty apartment that is still so fresh with memories of you. I wish mommy won't have to work and be with you always. But anak, please understand that we are doing this for you and your future siblings. So that we can provide you things you need t have a good future. It will only be until August anak, and come September, Mommy will have the time and the rest of our lives to make it up to you. Until then, Mommy promises to visit and be with you at least once month (airfare is very expensive anak, pasensya na).

Although Mommy gets a little jealous (okay, sooo much jealous) of Daddy sometimes, that he gets to experience and witness most of your "firsts", Mommy is very grateful that Daddy takes very good care of you and loves you very much. I am hungry for the pictures and videos of you that Daddy sends each day I'm away.

Always remember anak that mommy loves you very much and wouldn't leave you for anything if only I have a choice. Please forgive Mommy for not being there at a time when most babies need their mommies. I promise to make up for all of these lost time.

You are always here with me in my heart and in my thoughts.

Love,

Mommy

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2011, 08:01:56 am »
Dear baby,Sana gumaling ka na, nahihirapan si mommy pag nakikita kang nahihirapan. I am always here for you

slovy

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2011, 03:50:12 pm »
Baby Redd,


You're making me proud, thank you so much :) ang bata bata mo pa pero ang dami mo ng nagagawa for mommi.. dati ang mga ayaw ke mommi, lumalapit na sa akin dahil sayo. I'm so grateful for that.  Sa tuwing naririnig ko ang iyong mga munting halakhak, it feels like I'm in heaven..  As the books says, no words can express how much I love you, ganun din ako sayo. Pero para may originality dudugtungan ko na lang  ;D  maraming salamat dahil binigyan mo ng buhay ang buhay ko.


Looking forward on your 1st bday, Mommi's so excited, I love you so much!

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2011, 04:02:03 am »
Little K,

In less than 2weeks, 1 year old ka na. How time flies! Few more days and kasama na natin ang daddy. Buo nanaman ang family natin. Sorry if mama's busy these past few weeks. It's all for you baby. Kaya sana, kapag big ka na, maappreciate mo tong simple party that we're preparing for you. As long as we'll celebrate it with love, everything will turn out right. We love you!

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2011, 03:15:24 am »
Amber,

Kawawa naman ang baby ko may sakit na naman. Kung pwede nga lang akin na lang yan sakit na yan eh. Don't worry anak, since you are a good girl, Jesus will take away that sickness. :)

I love you!

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2014, 08:16:27 pm »
Baba ko,
 
Thank you for completing us. I coudn't ask for more. Me and your papa will always be there for you. I will love you for a lifetime and also, please be a good baby always. I love you anak.
 
Mama

neraks

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2014, 12:16:25 am »
My Khloe,
                                                                       
       After 16 yrs of waiting and anticipating God gave us the perfect gift and that's YOU.  We love you so much....You complete me baby,you are my life.

Love you forever,
Mama

abbmg

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2014, 12:49:04 am »
dear baby,

can't wait to see you in less than 3 months, just stay comfortably inside my tummy :) i'm sorry if at times i feel stressed, i know you can feel my emotions, as i am trying hard to be optimistic despite of what's happening to us right now. thank you for giving me strength to live each day in a more positive note. you are my inspiration to strive harder and be the best i can be. i love you

love
mama

harley18

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2015, 07:44:40 am »
Dear Baby,

Please understand, napapagod din si Mommy. Napapagod ako sa work, paguwi ko sa bahay, napapagod ako magluto, maglinis. I looove to take care of you.... to play with you, but sometimes, wala na talaga akong energy. Wag magtampo baby ko ha, pag minsan nasa bahay si mommy pero mas gusto sleep.... Sana maintindihan mo tong mga moments na ganto. Minsan lang naman, hehe.

I love you.
Mommy

IamDindin

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2015, 01:17:37 pm »
Dear Baby,

Kahit between 4:00am to 6:00am ka kung matulog at aalis kami ng 6:30am ng dad mo for work, love na love ka namin.  Pero sana mabago na sleeping time mo para hindi kami lutang sa work. :D  We love you,  anak.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close