watch now

Author Topic: Dear Baby...  (Read 30338 times)

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2011, 05:48:14 am »
Dear Baby, sobrang bilis mong lumaki!! sana maging mabait kang bata at never kang maging bitter sa mga nangyari

suzyalex

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2011, 10:33:20 am »
Dear Baby,

Happy 1st month! Mommee and daddee loves you sooo much!

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2011, 07:26:46 pm »
Dear baby,

Sana marunong ka ng mag-potty, para di na hirap si mommy palit ng lampin mo  :P pero mommy's not rushing naman, take your time lang... I love you with all my heart baby....

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2011, 02:43:48 am »
Dear Amber,

Ang daldal mo na. :) manang mana ka kay mommy. hehe.

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2011, 02:57:20 pm »
Dear Ramzel & Miro,

love na love kayo ni mommy & daddy kahit pa super duper ang kalikutan nyo.

Love you so so so so much much much!!

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2011, 04:16:43 am »
Amber,

Hinding hindi ako magsasawa na ngitian ka kahit antok ako at super pagod. Ngitian mo lang ako, wala na ang pagod ko. I love you!!

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2011, 04:02:46 am »
Dear Baby, nakakagigil ka na :p 

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2011, 08:43:55 pm »
Dear baby,

I love you so much! :-*

SexyP.Love

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2011, 10:24:29 pm »
I can't wait to see you :))
Konting tulog na lang  :-*

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2011, 12:42:33 am »
Amber,

Kahit ginising mo si mommy kanina ng 4pm, ok lang. Kahit puyat ako, ok lang. Basta ang kapalit ang bungisngis mong mukha, solve na ako! :)

carebears_12

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2011, 03:25:08 am »
To ate & baby,

Thanks for always keeping mommy smile and kahit pagod from work, nawawala lahat yun pag nakikita ko kaya paguwi ko. Kaya lagi akong nagmamadali umuwi kasi gusto ko lagi ko kayong abutan pa na gising.

I hope and pray na dumating na yun time na i'll be a stay at home mom nalang para ako personally mag-aalaga sa inyo. Konti nalang and i know it will happen soon.

Mommy & daddy loves both of you so much.




kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2011, 10:34:36 am »
Dear baby,

You are going to be a kuya na. Yey!

--tj--

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2011, 09:00:57 pm »
To Achilles - my sweet baby,

I'm sorry if mommy is not there beside you whenever you are sick...
I'm sorry if mommy is not there to hug you whenever you feel cold...
I'm sorry if mommy does not play with you whenever you are bored...
I'm sorry if mommy is not there to smile and clap whenever you did something good...
I'm sorry if mommy was not there to kiss you whenever you feel sad.

I know you misses mommy and daddy lately, and I'm sorry if ever you feel that way...

But i want you to know that mommy and daddy loves you so much.

I wanted you to know that you are a special child  because you have a daddy that is now an angel. To look after you and to protect you always.

I wanted you to understand that you are a wonderful son, that's why mommy is miles away to provide all your needs and to make sure that you have a brighter future.

Be patient little one... mommy will be home soon. iloveyousomuch!

Love,
Mommy

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2011, 11:07:54 pm »
Dear Pillow,

Ang bilis mong lumaki at sobrang natuwa kami ni Daddy sa development mo. We love you!

Love,

Mom


Dear Gareth,

You are the sweetest kuya! We love you.

Love,

Mom

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2011, 01:40:25 am »
Dear Baby, Please stay healthy for mommy, I might be busy in the coming days, I am doing all of this because I want you to have a better future, we need to save up for your future. Thank you for being my strength

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2011, 04:26:21 am »
Zoe,

Sorry we didnt get to celebrate your 6th month yesterday. Dad and I will make it up to  you this weekend. i miss your gummy smile baby. i'll come home na later. love you much :)

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2011, 05:31:24 am »
Kenzo,

Happy 11 months bunchong. Daddy and I love you so much.

kreez

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2011, 11:01:37 pm »
Dearest Bee,

I can't believe how much you've grown! I'm enjoying everyday that I see you and your toothy grins.  Love you most! 

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2011, 03:10:04 am »
Amber,

Whenever you're sleeping, I can't help but stare. You are the most beautiful gift that God gave to me and your daddy. Don't grow up so fast.

khengzky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2011, 12:02:19 pm »
my dearest third,

happy 7mo. anak you so big na unti-unti na din tumutubo ang mga teeth mo  :D nakakaupo ka na rin, stay healthy & mabait makakasama na natin si papa this tuesday im so excited for both of you first time ka makita ni papa personally, & he so excited  ;D mahal na mahal ka namin anak sobbbbrrrrraaaaa million kisses & hugs.. ;)


Love,
Mama

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close