watch now

Author Topic: Dear Baby...  (Read 30345 times)

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 11:24:58 pm »
Dear Baby,
sorry kung hindi kita masiyadong nalalaro ngayon, ayaw ko kasi mahawa ka sa sakit ni mommy, gusto ko lagi ka healthy, sorry din kung medyo iritahin si mommy, nawawala na kasi yung focus ko eh, dahil sa tatay mong wala, pero don't worry anak, I know someday everything will be alright, let's just trust in Him

ylisza

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2011, 12:29:25 am »
Dear Baby,

Ilang beses na akong nagkamali, akala ko nandito ka na. Wala pa pala. Ilang beses ka nang kinasabikan ng Lola mo, alam mo tahimik lang siya pero sabik na sabik na siya sa iyo. Pati si Lolo mo. Kahit ano, gagawin nila para sayo. Ilang beses ka na namin napag usapan. Kung anong damit ang ibibili namin sayo pag lumabas ka na, kung anong ayos ng buhok mo, kung sino mag aalaga sayo, kung saan ka lalaki, kung saan ka titira..

Wala ka pa man, pero mahal na mahal ka na namin. Sana dumating ka na.

Love,

Mama

sugar029

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2011, 03:35:28 pm »
Dear baby,

You complete mom and dad.
I love you so much.
I love watching you sleep.
I love waking up beside you.
I love to feed you.
I love playing with you.
Your voice is the most beautiful music in my ears.
I love you even more as the days go by.
My heart if full of so much love I feel for you.
I love you dearly. I live for you.
You are the joy of my life, the source of my strength and happiness.
I love to love you.
I love you.

Love,
Mommy

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2011, 04:18:40 pm »
Dear Baby, just hold on to mommy and don't let go..

sorry if sometimes mom thinks you ruined her life.

but when i can feel you moving, i realized how blessed i am.

mommy will do everything for you to stay so be healthy baby.

giving life is a gift

prettymom

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 07:10:11 pm »
Dear Baby,
Sana lumabas ka na. Due ka na anak eh. Sana madali kang lumabas baby ha. Para hindi tayo masyadong mahirapan pareho ha anak. Sana normal ka din lumabas katulad Kay ate at kuya mo. We are so excited to see you anak, all of us are waiting for you.hope to see you so the soonest time.

Love,
Mom

smm_0411

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2011, 07:55:46 pm »
Dear Baby,

Sobrang excited na kami nina Daddy at ate na makita ka kasi ang tagal naming hinintay na dumating ka sa buhay namin... Masayang masaya kami pag sobrang likot mo sa tummy ni Mommy... in 3 months time you will be in my arms... We love you anak and can't wait to see you soon.

Love,

Daddy, Mommy and Ate

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2011, 08:31:44 pm »
Dear baby,

eat alot ha, para tumaba ka ulit, malaki ang pinayat mo.. tapos kanina ang tamlay mo, di ako sanay na ganyan ka... pagaling ka ha mwah! mommy loves you very much!

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2011, 01:35:25 am »
Dear Amber,

I miss you and I love you always! I will never fail to love you with all of my heart.

ylisza

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2011, 06:08:10 am »
nakakaiyak naman ang mga "dear baby" messages..  :'(
i'm so touched..

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2011, 03:01:54 pm »
Dear Ate Tifa and Lil Trife,

Thanks for teaching me that maturity does not come with age. Thanks for showing mommy how to stay strong. I love you both.

We may not be the usual family, but we are complete. Remember that. There's nothing missing in our life. We may not have your dad with us, but we are family. We have people who love us. Be thankful for this.

Ate Tifa, thanks for always understanding. Thanks for never failing to please mommy with your artistic skills and math prowess. I love you ate. Me and your brother are your greatest fans.

Lil Trife, thank you for the never ending "smiles" and "tickles". I appreciate how much you try to obey me. Thank you for being my "little gentleman". I am proud of you, especially when you impress me with your skills.

We are gonna be the coolest family.


Love lots, 

Mommy

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2011, 09:13:00 pm »
Dear baby,

Thank God, you're ok na... continue eating a lot ha, para tumaba ka ulit...  i love you very much!

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2011, 12:23:01 am »
Dear Amber,

Happy 6th month!!! Yehey!!! You're officially allowed to eat solid foods. Yeay! I love you!!! Don't grow up so fast. :)

suzyalex

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2011, 02:07:29 am »
Dear Baby,

i cried a river when i saw how you choked when i gave you your vitamin (you hate polyvisol!) and how you stared at me, as if you're begging me for help because you cannot breathe. i am so sorry that i panicked because i didn't know what to do. i am so sorry that you had to experience pain because of my inexperience as a mother. i promise i won't let it happen again. i promise i will be more careful now. i love you very very much baby!

DV

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2011, 08:56:47 am »
^Suzyalex, the very same thing happened to me and my baby when she was just 1 yo.  The pedia prescribed Ceelin syrup na instead of the baby drops, tapos 5 ml (she used to take just 1.5 ml of the drops).  Grabe, nag-panick talaga ako especially the way she looked at me while gasping for breath and coughing!  It breaks my heart pag naaalala ko yun.  After then, I learned kahit anong ibigay kong vitamins o gamot, pa-konti konti lang and point the dropper under the tongue.  Grabe, the things we learn the hard way!

suzyalex

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2011, 09:47:21 am »
^hanggang ngayon naiiyak pa rin ako pag naaalala ko itsura ng baby ko that time. she wanted to cry pero hindi nya magawa. she's just 4 weeks old. :(

right now, i stopped giving her vitamins na. her pedia prescribed ceelin and polyvisol. im exclusively breastfeeding my baby naman and i read sa breastfeeding thread na pag BF si baby kahit walang vitamins eh okay lang. tsaka tinapon ko agad yung polyvisol after nung incident na yun sa sobrang takot ko dahil kala ko mawawala na baby ko.  :'(
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 12:51:58 pm by suzyalex »

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2011, 02:22:30 pm »
Dear Yesha,

Sa April tayo magkita ha, pag full term ka na :)
We love you and we're so excited to meet you :)
tulungan mo si mommy para di mahirap ang delivery :)

bbmack

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2011, 07:25:55 pm »
My baby mikha,

mommy and daddy loves you so much, we'll see you soon dear, through out this pregnancy i wished for 5 things: for you to be healthy, smart, God-fearing, loving daughter and pretty, God already granted 2 out of these 5: healthy and pretty, no baby is not pretty, i love you with all my heart baby... we are so excited to see you, we prayed for you everyday. daddy is soo excited too, he do his best to give you everything <3

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2011, 08:12:08 pm »
Dear Baby,

Kaw talaga, whole afternoon, pinatutulog kita, ayan ayaw mo matulog, kaya ngayong dinner time, ayan papikit-pikit ka habang kumakain.. hay baby priceless talaga ang moment na yun pang-kodak :P

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2011, 11:44:22 pm »
Dear Amber,

Sa tuwing nagigising ka at makikita mo ako, natutunaw ako kapag nangiti ka na sa akin. So priceless. I love you Amber.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2011, 12:16:48 am »
Dear Gareth and Pillow,

I love you both! I am so happy that I have you babies. I hope you both grow strong and healthy. I will do everything to protect you.

Love,

Mom


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close