watch now

Author Topic: Dear Baby...  (Read 30364 times)

animal_lover

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 11:36:52 am »
Joaquin dear,

You make each morning worth waking up to, and each night worth more than a million good dreams.  You are Mommy's entire world.

Love,
Mom

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2011, 01:40:29 pm »
KenzoLove,

You are the best gift I got. The best thing that happened to my life. You are everything to me. I wont trade you for anything in this world. You are my life. I cant put into words how much I love you, but I will do anything and everything to make you happy, to keep you safe and to be the best mom one could ever have. I love you with all my heart and soul.

Love,
Mommie

asassinmantis

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2011, 02:30:07 pm »
My ever dearest Sid Cerwin,

   I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANAK!!!. sana na wag ka lumaking bangad...
mahal na mahal ka namin ni papa...sana sa lahat ng gagawin mo gawin mo ng tama na hindi makakasama maging sa iyong kapwa.....ikaw sana ay lumaking matuwid at may takot sa Diyos...May paggalang hindi lamang samin kundi pati sayong kapwa at lahat ng bagay na nakapaligid sayo.... matuto ka sanang magpahalaga at magpasalamat sa lahat ng bagay na matatangap mo...

  Ikaw ang buhay ko baby ko...gagawin at tatangapin ko lahat para sayo...Hindi  man ako maging perpekto pero gagawin ko ang lahat para sa ikabubuti mo....

  Kahit lagi kang nagigising sa madaling araw at lahat ng bagay ay kinakalat mo at hinahalungkat sa buong kwarto MAHAL NA MAHAL KA NI MAMA... sa lahat ng sasabihin mo at gagawin mo mamahalin ko dahil galing ka sakin, katumbas ka ng pagkatao ko at ikaw ang buhay ko...

  Nasa barko man papa mo mahal na mahal ka nia...at pagbalik nia naglalakad ka na at tumatakbo...lumaki ka sanang mabait mapagmahal mapagpasensya matalino mapagkakatiwalaan, lahat sana ng kabutihan malaman mo at sana wag kang gagawa ng bagay na makakasakit sayo at sa kapwa mo...di kayang ipaliwanag ng salita ang pagmamahal ni mama at papa sayo...ikaw ang buhay namin baby ko....

Love,

Papa & Mama


PS: wag ka lang magpapari anak ha...gusto ko lang maging mabait ka...sayang lahi natin baby ko ...hahahaha

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 04:56:23 am »
My little Amber,

You just don't know how you changed your Mommy and Daddy's lives. I love you so much and I want to give you all the best things in the world. I just wish you grow up as a good and god-fearing lady. I promise not to leave you especially in times when you're afraid, I will always hold your hand and will embrace you if you feel alone. I prayed so hard for you and now that God has given you to me, I will do all the best that I can, with the help of Daddy to provide you all your needs and to give you all the love and kisses in this world.

Love,
Mommy

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2011, 04:57:57 pm »
Dear baby,

You are my life. I love you with all my heart. Sana huwag ka agad lumaki, sana mabagal lang ang time... Love you, Love you!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:16:43 pm by mishmish »

cloudcean

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 09:29:13 pm »
Dear my angels Precious and Princess,

 You are my life. You are the reason for my existence. You made me feel and realize what happiness really means. Those painful 2 weeks that you had been in the ICU had been the toughest for us. It is very painful seeing you in that condition and I cant do nothing but to touch you and pray for you. From now on mommy will protect you from any harm. Mommy is not perfect, i may not be the best mommy but mommy loves you so so much... Mommy will fight for you and will love you forever. Seeing your smile everyday and hearing your laughter makes mommy strong. Thank you for coming on mommy and daddy's lives. Mommy and Daddy loves you so so much..

sweetsorrow

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 09:49:04 pm »
dearest Baby, im happy that God gave you to me.. you're the best thing that ever happened to me.. You changed everything... :) hold on and will see you 7months from now...

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 03:11:08 pm »
to my sweetest chokikoy,


You are mommy's greatest love and you will always be. I will never get tired loving you and hugging you.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2011, 04:41:34 am »
Zoe,

I wish I can stop the time so I can really relish every second with you. You're growing up so fast and I honestly feel sad sometimes cus I dont get to spend all my time with you.

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2011, 02:44:17 am »
Amber,

Every time I stare at you while you're sleeping makes me sad. I know you will grow up fast and I know I have to be there as much as I can so I can watch you grow and hone you to become a good person. Just thinking of it makes me cry, so don't forget to still kiss me every time you go to bed and when I arrive from work. Your kisses will always be in my lips. I love you always.

sweetsorrow

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 08:29:45 am »
dear baby, hope you're healthy. napanaginipan kita kagabi, at sobrang takot ko na mawala ka sa akin.. aalagaan kita hanggang magkita tayo sa september...

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2011, 05:08:40 am »
Dear Baby,
I love you so much, even though I can't give you everything, I really miss you everytime I go to work and everytime I go out, I wish I could spend more time with you. Promise I'll be your valentine this year and to the years to come until you meet the right one. I love you so much baby

mommy_irene

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 01:28:18 pm »
got the chance to view this thread, umpisa pa lang i got teary eyed.. ok, here's my open letter to my baby boy:

dear baby
i love you so much..your dad & i wants nothing but the best for you..
i just wish you good health and may you grow up to be a fine young boy/man.. sana mapalaki ka namin ng marangal at may takot sa panginoon.. sana kahit hindi tayo mayaman, the values that we thought you ang magbigay sayo ng sigasig para mamuhay ng matuwid..

andito lang kami palagi para sayo, susuporta sa lahat ng pagkakataon.. sana paglaki mo, you'll remain our sweet little boy!..

i love son..  :-*




DV

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 09:21:42 am »
Dear Baby,

Sorry you have a crazy mother.  I teach you how to read and do math and pack your toys away, but you teach me the more important things in life, like love and humility.  How can you be so mature beyond your (two) years?

I love you forever.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2011, 04:01:21 pm »
Dear baby,

Sorry kung napapagalitan and napapalo ka ni mommy.. may sakit kasi si mommy kaya ganun... remember that i always love you! lapit na birthday mo!! excited na ako!  ;)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2011, 09:33:56 pm »
Dear baby,

Belated Happy 2nd birthday baby!! I hope you enjoyed the simple party mommy and daddy prepared for you yesterday   ;)

I felt guilty as I had left you alone and strapped on your high chair during lunch today... it served as a punishment for not finishing your food... buti inubos mo din in the end... don't be stubborn na ha... mommy and daddy loves you very much!!

sweetsorrow

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2011, 10:05:22 pm »
dear baby, im happy to see you... 10weeks ka na... I saw your hands, and you're moving na... Im so happy... I cant wait to see you... I love you...

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2011, 11:19:44 pm »
Amber,

Habang lumalaki ka nagiging madaldal ka, mana ka kay Mommy! Hehe. Gusto ko talagang ienjoy ng sobra ang panahon na baby ka pa dahil paglaki mo, baka hindi na kita mayakap at ma-kiss palagi. Nakakatuwang isipin na humahabol ka na sa akin kapag nakikita mo ako. Nagmemelt ang puso ko sa tuwing ginagawa mo yun. Mahal kita anak.

shewhite

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2011, 01:14:52 pm »
Here's mine,
 
dear baby ashley,

I dedicated this song for YOU.

THE MIRACLE OF LIFE (psalm 36:9)

Every new born child , every drop of rain.
Every golden ray of sun, each head of grain.
All are gifts from God; They reveal His way
Miracles performed by Him sustain us each day!

So, what are we to do with a gift so rare
But to love the One who gave it
And show Him we care
No matter what we do, We never can earn it
This gift is still a gift - The Miracles of life.

THANK YOU FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
YOUR A PRECIOUS LIFE  IN OUR HANDS, AND I PROMISED TO INSTRUCT TO YOU ALL GOD'S COMMANDS, THAT IN YEARS TO COME, YOU MAY REMEMBER YOU MAY BE FAITHFUL OR MAY BE BLESSED. AND I WILL SAY YOU ARE REALLY A GIFT FROM GOD.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Dear Baby...
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2011, 11:19:35 am »
Dear baby,

you have given me a major fright!! i hope you get well na... no more lbm, no more vomiting, and please no more fever na ha... hayy 1 kilo din ang nawala sayo, di bale bawi ka ulit sa mga food once you're ok na... I love you very much!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close