watch now

Author Topic: Keratin Treatment / Brazilian Blow Out  (Read 611744 times)

jenga28

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2011, 04:30:22 pm »
^where do you buy organix keratin treatment?

 hi.. i dont think its available locally... been asking nga other forum and bloggers  if they know any site that sells this product...  i bought this in australia  nanghinayang nga ako kasekonti lang nabili ko... but try to google this sis...its not meant to make your hair pin straight  but will eliminate frizz... at parang ang healthy healthy ng buhok mo.. mura pa

leesha

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2011, 06:59:29 pm »
Hi Sises bought Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner today. Its sulfate and sodium free. I got them at SM Megamall for P449 each. Beats P3500 for the shampoo and conditioner at the salon. I didnt see the 30 Day Treatment though.

I'm going to use this to maintain my Brazilian Blowout that I got at Great Cuts Makati. I saw most of the products on their website in SM. Might also try the Moroccan Oil line as its sulfate free woohoo.

You can check out their products here Sises http://www.organixhair.com/hair


inertia

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2011, 07:08:31 pm »
i've had my brazilian blowout at great cuts 3 weeks ago and now my hair's back to the same condition... sabi ng friend ko sayang lang daw ng binayad ko... ok sya the 1st week pero mabilis bumalik [textspeak!] curl ...sabagay i just used my regular shampoo & conditioner kasi sobrang mahal nga ng hair care set nila, maybe that's why...

anyone knows if ok na kaya magpa-rebond 1 month after a brazilian blowout? 


blondie19

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2011, 04:28:31 pm »
hindi ba talaga naglast yung treatment mo from great cuts salon? did they use the brand "brazilian blowout" sa yo? or was it a different brand?

rumplehuey

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2011, 10:28:05 am »
Girls, bumili ako ng Keratin Hair Straightening treatment through Metrodeal.

http://www.metrodeal.com/index.php?dealId=MzUy

Sana effective talaga to. Ayoko na kasi ng rebond :(


leesha

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2011, 11:00:34 pm »
They use the brand "Brazillian Blowout" I check the bottles. Unless they swap the products inside. Mine is lasting so far so good.

rumplehuey

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2011, 03:52:09 pm »
Mga sis. Ask ko lang kung may kaibahan ba ang mga keratin treatment na yan. Marami kasi akong nakikitang mga group buying sites na nag ooffer ng keratin treatment for as low as P199? Isn't it weird kasi I got mine yesterday and the process was like ni rebond ako. Shinampoo ng pang keratin, then nilagyan ng Keratin. Leave for 20mins then plinantsa na. Nakakapag taka kasi ang dami talaga mga less than P500 for keratin treatment. Parang nakakaloko.

jacqdingle

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2011, 04:36:04 pm »
^loved this treatment but i hate the down time..

kate.dee08

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2011, 05:42:43 pm »
@rumplehuey -haha. Nakakapagtaka nga sis. :-/ how was the effect naman?

rumplehuey

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2011, 06:04:29 pm »
^ Sis maganda sya para akong nirebond pero mas magaan ang feeling. Yung dati kasi ni rebond ako parang mabigat. Pero eto parang conditioner lang. Ewan ko lang kung ano effect pagkatapos ko paliguan after2 days.. Sana walang magbago. Sabi nga nila parang pang shampoo commercial ang buhok ko

Senorita fifi

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2011, 02:29:39 pm »
I had mine at regines in atc it cost me around 6k. nung una maganda talaga pero ang bilis bumalik sa dati..meaning wavy hair kaya after this nagpa rebond nalang ako.

rumplehuey

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2011, 09:07:58 pm »
Hay grabe pinagsisisihan ko tong Keratin treatment. I availed the voucher at metrodeal. Maganda lang ang hair ko after the treatment. But then after I washed it, bumalik ang mga frizz ng buhok ko. I washed my hair 2days after the treatment as instructed by the stylist. I had beautiful hair for 2days but then after washing, here comes the frizzes again!!! Ang nag stay lang sa buhok ko eh yung lambot nya. Pero eversince naman I have soft hair, problema ko lang talaga yung frizz. Tsk tsk tsk... So disappointing. Sayang ang P2999 :(


blondie19

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2011, 05:11:34 pm »
thanks Leesha!

leesha

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2011, 11:47:30 pm »
No problem Sis :)

damierlouis

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2011, 02:05:11 am »
how much price sa great cuts salon? pwede din kaya to sa damaged and super dry. may falling hair pa. naisip ko baka lalo ma damage?
anyone here tried brazilian blowout service ng freshaire salon?

Chelline

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2011, 08:20:05 am »
Pareho lang ata yung Brazilian Blowout and Keratin Smoothing Treatment? I had mine at Tony and Guy. Naglast ng mga 3-4 months. :) This is good for those with thin hair who don't want to have their hair rebonded. Kaya lang, is this safe kaya? I read over the internet na may mga carcinogens nga daw ito.

koolit

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2011, 12:02:49 pm »
Mga sis,

I had brazilian blowout at great cuts salon towards the end of August.  My results are not lasting as long as I expected even if I'm using sulfate free shampoo.  I'm not back to my original buhaghag hair (but I'm getting there).  Has anyone else noticed that they are getting hair loss?  I'm scared.  Mine come out about 5 strands per comb through of my hair.  I looked up Brazilian Blowout hair loss on google and apparently, this is a common complaint.  I wont be doing BB again.


enilec

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2011, 01:34:55 pm »
medyo OT mga sis, pero since some of you are looking for a sulfate-free shampoo, share ko lang what i've been using over the last couple months- Organic Care Shampoo, from the name itself, it's organic :) no sls, sles, ales, als, petrochemical cleansers and NO parabens. I get it at Watsons. a 400ml bottle costs 220 pesos if i'm not mistaken :)

prettynvain

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2011, 11:34:54 pm »
i had my brazillian blow-out last saturday.. my hair is manipis kaya rebonding is not an option. dry and damaged na kase hair ko eh.. constant colouring siguro.. sinabay ko yung treatment with hair color, kaya super shiny. dito kase yung shampoo and conditioner, kasama na sa bayad.. all salons na nag-ooffer nun, talagang package na.. and it's almost the same price sa pinas.. it's my 3rd day pa lang and so far i'm lovng it.. let's see after 1 month or two or 3.. will post back..  ;)

lovelymaeve

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2011, 09:18:15 am »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close