We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
di ko makita yang brand na yan sa sm makati nor sm southmall.kaya yun Organix na Brazilian Keratin shampoo and conditioner na lang binili ko.I'll be having a Keratin Treatment Blowout on monday sa Essensuals Toni&Guy.im hoping it would last on my really damaged hair.sabi pala nung SA ng Organix sa sm makati,meron daw sila nung 30 day keratin treatment pero onti lang daw sila kumuha kaya lage OOS.
I had this done kanina eventhough i know it MAY be toxic. Use at your own risk ba. Anyway it is really effective in taking away the frizz. My hair was really buhaghag na and had big curls becoz of the frizz. I have wavy hair lang when it grows past my shoulders. Nawala ang frizzy hair and mukhang ni rebond pa yung hair ko but not pinstraight ha. Maayos pa din k ahit na humiga higa ako sa kama. And it is oh so shiny. But am having second thoughts of having it again, eh kc masakit sa mata nung pinalantsa na. Mabango siya pero nakakaubo naman so talagang may chemical. i read somewhere that the formaldehyde escapes to the air during the heating process kaya siguro ako pinag suot ng mask and glasses. nagmukha akong welder. it is toxic if you inhale the fumes. mas nakakaawa ang mga stylists kc mas exposed sila dun than the customers. I'd probably have this ulit after 6 months if i get sick of my hair ulit. The bb treatment usually lasts up to 3months daw pero still depends on your hair. Matagal [textspeak!] humaba ang hair ko eh so it would probably take me about 6 months or even a year bago mag repeat. I only paid 1500 petot for this. I have chin length hair. The only reason why Im having second thoughts is that i feel guilty for the stylist. Kawawa [textspeak!] sila baka magkasakit.