We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was able to control my dandruff for a time using Nizoral but when I moved, naggrabe dandruff ko- I tried lemon, olive oil even cider vinegar- wala talaga. I also used Stiprox, wala. The only product I used which I find effective is POLYTAR shampoo but not available in the Phils
hi mga sis! long time, no post. life happened.buhayin ko lang itong thread. any recent sightings of nizoral shampoo? mercury drug is out, as well as watsons. i need the green one. walang effect sa akin ang clear, pantene, and the likes tia!