We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i am using himalaya.. i am not sure if i like it.. :S haha ang tigas kasi ng hair ko.. there is also sebamed but i want organic.. i might check on hhn..
me too i have this kind of problem. But for me it started when I had my hair rebonded just a month ago.. I tried H&S and Clear but it all didn't worked.I wanted to try Nizoral kaya lang im scared baka ma sira hair ko... ok lang ba to use Nizoral sa rebonded na hair?
sis try Neutrogena T/Gel kaya lang medyo mahal mga 800 pero worth it naman