Where to keep the urn?
Depende yan sa katigasan ng ulo nang family left behind. LOL
An uncle of mine, family is not Catholic, cremated ashes in an urn that is on a ledge nailed at eye level along a corridor passed by on the way to and from the bedrooms. My aunt put his pipe there, his glasses... sabi ko 1 day... Auntie, linalagay mo every AM nang diario? Ouch1 nakurot ako ha, masakit kasi long nails.
My brother's urn is permanently on the altar in his house occupied by his partner and their kids. My mother nags her to transfer him to the cementeryo. In the probinsya hindi uso ang columbary. In the cementeryo they have mausoleums or those nichos ata tawag doon na katulad nang pinuntahan ni Korina Sanchez before she went to her wedding... Oo daw, so in effect, plot din yon di ba, may nicho nga lang on top.
So, GREYZIE --nowadays, if it is an urn -- "DIY" na nga kung ano gusto ng family.
Ako! hahaha I will have my ashes put in the Forbes Park columbary. Aba! I tell my BFFs, kahit pano nakatira na ako sa Forbes Park! LOL
Pag ask my kids -- where is your mother? Ah, nasa Forbes. LOL
Kidding aside, our house is in Greenhlls, we have beautiful big gardens... but I would not want to be put out in the garden, kahit na ba may pagoda pagoda pagoda pa or whatever ka ekekan.
I want my ashes thrown around in Ocean Terminal, San Fo Union Square, FashionWalk Mall, The Venetian Macauthe 4 Season Shoppes - Macau, Wynn Vegas or Macau, Peninsula HK, Paris Eiffel Tower area, L'Orangerie - the museum in Paris, or at Kensington Palace grounds, New York MOMA ..... kahit saan, kahit na Shangrila Mall ... basta at a place where I spent happy hours. hahaha, ka lokers.