watch now

Author Topic: GTs working as HR?  (Read 63535 times)

missygirl24

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #260 on: July 14, 2015, 05:52:45 pm »
sino dito ang from batangas?

Ako sis, HR practitioner from Batangas, but sa Cavite yung work ko

iyhan18

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #261 on: August 14, 2015, 06:56:49 pm »
Hi sissies! :)

Question, a few of our alumni sa company hindi pa nagcclearance or di pa kinukuha last pay nila. May time lang ba na pwede i-hold ang last pay? Like for example, 15 years lang, then forfeited na yung last pay niya.

Another question, madali ba maghanap ng HR job sa SG? :D

hidinginseoul

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #262 on: October 06, 2015, 06:06:43 pm »
I used to work as an HR Clerk before for a retail company in Makati. I was under the Recruitment section. Stressful and challenging iyong work pero fun naman iyong naging experience ko. Just as when I was about to go on probationary, na-overwhelm lang ako sa mga nangyari kaya I decided to leave it. Pero ngayon, I see myself coming back to it. This time, I want to explore the other facets, particularly Training and Development.

iyhan18

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2016, 10:00:19 am »
Hi! Do any of you practice not giving holiday pay to an employee who's not present on the working day prior to the holiday? Our company practices it, and it's based here:

This means that the employee is entitled to at least 100% of his/her minimum wage rate even if
he/she did not report for work, provided he/she is present or is on leave of
absence with pay on the work day immediately preceding the holiday.


Another question, can our company waive that particular law? After all, we have management prerogative, and it will be beneficial to our employees, especially those who do not have leave credits yet.

chikit

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #264 on: January 15, 2016, 08:17:54 pm »
Mga sis hindi ko alam if dito ko dapat itanong to.  Try ko na din.  What if employed ako dito sa Pinas pero yung position ko work from home, tapos may isa pa ko sideline online na nagustuhan work ko kaya kinuha din ako employee nila.  May entity sila dito pero work from home din.  Pareho sila mag remit sa SSS ko, okay lang ba yun?  May ganyan na ba instance na dalawa ang work pareho nag report sa SSS?

dec212012

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #265 on: February 10, 2016, 07:36:11 pm »
^sis I worked in PH before under CompenBen. As far as I know, hindi pwede ang dalawang employer. Kung saan ka nakaregister yung lang ang pwede maghulog sayo. Magcoconflict pag gumamit ka ng benefits dahil may remittance shared ang company. Dun kasi sila magbabased kapag  nag maternity, sickness,loan, etc ka. Ang pwede mong maging option is ivoluntary payment mo yung isang employer mo. Parang additional mo lang para mamaximum mo ang hulog mo. Pero kung nakamaximum na ang hinuhulog ng first company mo, no need na. Leave it as is na.

chikit

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #266 on: February 11, 2016, 03:31:44 am »
Thank you sa reply sis. Actually it's for my hubby. Ayaw nya kase i-declare na dalawa yung work nya. Ang hassle pa daw kase ang dami dami aasikasuhin etc. Naisip nga namen yan na pwede gumulo sa SSS pag mag claim sya or loan na hindi naman nya balak. Ewan ko ba dito may pagka tamad kase to mag asikaso ng mga kung ano ano kaya hinahayaan nya na lang na ganyan hindi na lang daw sya mag loan para wala issue hahaha Grabe ang tamad

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #267 on: March 14, 2016, 06:53:34 pm »
Hi sissies! :)

Question, a few of our alumni sa company hindi pa nagcclearance or di pa kinukuha last pay nila. May time lang ba na pwede i-hold ang last pay? Like for example, 15 years lang, then forfeited na yung last pay niya.

Another question, madali ba maghanap ng HR job sa SG? :D

According to DOLE, 3 years ang expiry ng claim for backpay

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #268 on: March 14, 2016, 06:54:31 pm »
Hi! Do any of you practice not giving holiday pay to an employee who's not present on the working day prior to the holiday? Our company practices it, and it's based here:

This means that the employee is entitled to at least 100% of his/her minimum wage rate even if
he/she did not report for work, provided he/she is present or is on leave of
absence with pay on the work day immediately preceding the holiday.


Another question, can our company waive that particular law? After all, we have management prerogative, and it will be beneficial to our employees, especially those who do not have leave credits yet.

OO naman sis. pwede mo syang iwaive as long as for employees benefit.

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #269 on: March 14, 2016, 06:58:01 pm »
hi mga sis..ask ko lang regarding Overtime.
Sa company namin pag patak ng 5.30pm start na yung OT counted as one hour pero makukuha mo lang 2nd hour pag patak ng 6.30pm.so kahit 6.29 pa yan hindi maka count bale 1 hr pa rin.
parang unfair lang kase from what i know kahit ever minute counted sana. Is there such thing as like this sa company nyo? What can i/we do about it if naloloko na kame?
Please help naman kung meron kami dapat ipag laban.
Tnx in adv

wala kayoang laban. hehe.. sorry. sucks i know but that's the rule. kahit kaming mga HR din ay sakop ng ganyang rule

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #270 on: March 14, 2016, 07:01:21 pm »
sis if nagawol ba ang isang employee, hindi nia makukuha ang last pay na pinagtrabahuan? kapag ayaw ng magpaclearance sa employer?

oo sis.  kahit awol pa yan(terminated) need nya magpaclearance para makuha ang backpay nya.
Kailangan mo din sya bigyan ng COE, at ilagay mo terminated sya. hehe..

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: GTs working as HR?
« Reply #271 on: March 18, 2016, 05:07:27 pm »
I hope our HR people here can give their inputs about this, I have made a different thread for this. Just thought I can post it here also. Thanks in advance sisses:


Good morning sisses. I hope you can help me with this:

*Our company's policy is that an employee is eligible for 8 days Sick Leave convertible upon 5 yrs of service in the company. This monetized 8 days SL is credited to payroll on January of the following year.

*Being part of the Finance/Accounting Department, I am fully aware that when an employee who have rendered LESS THAN 5yrs in the company chooses to resign, the unused Sick Leave and Vacation Leave earned starting the year of employment up to date of resignation are credited and formed part of the final pay.  I know this for a fact since nakikita ko mismo yung computation ng HR attached to check vouchers to be released to the resigned employee.
 
 For a year, we have 15 days SL and 15 days VL. For example, for the whole year you only used 8 days SL and decided to resign, kasama sa final pay mo yung 7 days SL and 15 days VL unused kahit di ka pa 5 yrs in the company since earned mo na daw yun.
 
 This has been the practice as far as I know.

Now the details about my employment:
1. I was hired by the company January 2014 and resigned last February 2016. I am a regular employee since June 2014.
2. I have unused 10 days VL for the year 2014 and 15 days VL & 10 days SL for 2015.


Bago pa ko mag-resign, more or less alam ko na how much I'm getting for my final pay. (Payroll, Tax refund, 13th mo pay pro-rated, unused VL & SL)

I have received sms from my Accountant officemate the amount of my check for my final pay. Ofcourse this is not regularly done kasi HR talaga magsasabi sayo nun. It's just we're friends and all kaya niya ko binalitaan.
 
Anyway, from the amount of the check, I have realized na hindi kasama yung unused SL and VL ko.

Now, my Questions:

1. If it's a company policy na nagbibigay sila ng unused SL and VL credits on your final pay based on their previous transactions with their resigned employees pero for some reason eh naiba nung ikaw na, what can you do? Pwede ba nila gawin yun sayo bsta baguhin na lang yung policy? Dapat ba may memo muna na dated before ka nag-resign para applicable sayo?

I have not researched fully pero parang it is not mandated by law for companies to give monetized unused SL and VL but the thing is, kung yun ang practice nila before tapos hindi ibinigay nung ako na yung nag-resign, am I discriminated in a way?

I would want to think na I have given an amicable resignation kasi I gave 30 days notice and pinasukan ko yung 30 days na yun.

I hope you can help me please. Thanks a lot.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:11:55 pm by yellowminion »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close