We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How long you've been using this one? Rest muna yung skin ko sa Tretinoin kaya't eto muna ang ginagamit ko.. I'm surprised nga kasi kahit yung pimples ko ang bilis mawala because of this one.
I've been using it on and off since last year pa. I can't use it with tret, Pag naka-tret ako, tret lang pwede ko gamitin eh. I've stopped tret din kasi kahit kumikinis yung cheeks and chin ko, may persistent butlit ako sa forehead. I still want to use tret pero ang goal ko muna is to clear my butligs sa forehead. I'm using Id toner from VMV kasi it has 1% SA. I just started this weekend. Baka pwede ko gamitin si effaclar ulit at night. Haha! yung post ko, parang thought process lang!
yes,i agree!dont ever ever ever prick!problem ko ang blackheads,now mas problem ko sya because is has left my nose so many butas talaga.it didnt use to be like that before i stated squeezing them out using that thing they use in facial.at first,wow because super kinis ng nose ko after the extraction done by ME!after less than a year,hello big big pores!advice!!!dont ever. :)now i have to shell out a looot of money to minimize my pores through laser...7500 a month.....lesson learned