We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i have used 3 setting sprays, UD All Nighter, UD DeSlick and Model in a Bottle. The UD All Nighter didn't do anything for my oily skin, The UD DeSlick was okay but not spectacular, the Model in a Bottle was the one that worked for me talaga, though I like better the feel of the Deslick sa face upon spraying, medyo matapang kasi yung Model in a Bottle, I should have gotten na lang pala the one for sensitive skin, kasi yun walang amoy. I want to try the skinadanavia kaso ubusin ko muna yung mga remaining sprays ko.
where to buy glycerin and how much mga sis? TIA
Pwede bang setting spray ang. Celeteque hydration mist? Or iba dapat?
I have evian and mac fix+. Cant tell the difference. Pareho lang effect. Where can i buy avene brand? Thanks sa mag help.
^ one guru at yt said it is better than MAC fix+. i haven't tried both. saan kaya meron skindinavia?