watch now

Author Topic: setting SPRAYS!  (Read 40945 times)

candacena

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2016, 04:46:02 pm »
can i re-apply finishing spray? example yung skindinavia? thanks

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2016, 06:06:28 am »
I'm running out of my Skindinavia spray. I first tried the original variant, then ngayon yung paubos na yung Bridal.

Wala naman ako makitang difference between the two. They both leave a dewy film on the skin.

I prefer a matte finish so I've been meaning to try the oil control variant (I have normal skin, kaso I have ice pick scars kaya I prefer matte. Naeemphasize pag dewy eh) kaso sold out sa DTC.

I recently bought the L'Oreal Infallible spray. Mas mura, 500 lang yung 100ml bottle.

Walang dewy film so I like it. I hate the spray itself though. Laking drops of water yung nabubuga so minsan may weird drop marks ako sa face pag natuyo na sya.

I hope they improve on the packaging/spray.

S3r3nd!p!ty

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2016, 09:04:25 pm »
So far, I've tried the following setting sprays:
1. Skindinavia
2. Mac Fix+
3. Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water

Of the three, I like Skindinavia the most, then Smashbox, and Mac Fix+.

I want to try the Urban Decay All Nighter, but I have to finish one of my setting sprays before buying a new one. ☺️

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2016, 03:41:39 pm »
yes! UD all nighter does it for me! I think this will be my HG :)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2016, 11:03:57 pm »
Trying out the Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

S3r3nd!p!ty

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2016, 03:35:52 pm »
Hi orangepulp! Would you know the difference between the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray and the Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray? Which variant do you prefer? Thanks in advance.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2016, 07:52:34 pm »
I recently bought the L'Oreal Infallible spray. Mas mura, 500 lang yung 100ml bottle.

Walang dewy film so I like it. I hate the spray itself though. Laking drops of water yung nabubuga so minsan may weird drop marks ako sa face pag natuyo na sya.

I hope they improve on the packaging/spray.

Same issue. Hay, good products are often wasted by packaging.

iceicebaby

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2016, 06:34:20 am »
I love UD All Nighter

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2016, 05:20:57 pm »
Same issue. Hay, good products are often wasted by packaging.

Nakaubos na ako nito and what i did was transfer the contents nakakainis kasi yun pangspray ang laki ng droplets :/

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2016, 11:54:20 pm »
Saan ba nakakabili ng scandinavia setting spray?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2016, 01:48:42 pm »
^you mean skindanavia ba sis??

i saw some sa shopee and meron rin sa ig store called tuppedshop boutique. they have physical store in tiendesitas..

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2016, 09:53:43 pm »
^i bought mine from dtcmakeup.com

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2016, 03:13:25 pm »
Sino nang nakatry ng Nyx Matte Finish Setting Spray? How was it po? :)

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2016, 09:16:11 am »
^hi sis! Naku I hate that nyx setting spray! Mine is amoy beer and the nozzle isn't spraying evenly tapos kita sa face yung big drops and tagal ma-dry.. napansin ko naman medyo nag matte but not the whole day siguro mga 1-2 hours lang.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2016, 12:18:23 pm »
Hi orangepulp! Would you know the difference between the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray and the Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray? Which variant do you prefer? Thanks in advance.

I prefer the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2017, 09:19:04 pm »
UD All Nighter does not work for me in terms of oil control. Sabi kasi sa reviews better daw to than De-Slick. I bought it primarily for that pa naman, should've went with De-Slick nalang pala. :(

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2017, 09:33:49 pm »
I have Avene facial mist pero ang sakit sa bulsa kaya inuubos ko nalang.

Then I saw sa isang IG ng celebrity yung Top-O. Anyone who has used this? Okay din daw for pimples.

Planning to buy Top-O or Skindinavia or Evian

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2017, 11:00:41 am »
I have top- o and honestly couldn't tell the difference between this, avene and evian LOL. natry ko na rin lahat yan :D one thing's for sure, they couldn't make my makeup last. pangrefresh lang talaga sila..lalo na if you're spending whole day in an air- conditioned office, I use them after lunch or whenever my skin feels dry or kapag inaantok ako pampagising LOL!

but to set my makeup i use the UD all nighter. super effective nya now can't live without it :D might try the deslick next time though.. i tried the infallible ng loreal and ok rin naman pero mas tumatagal makeup ko with the UD

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2017, 11:19:37 am »
^ those avene & evian are facial mist lang naman talaga, pang freshen up lang, they are not setting sprays naman diba.
I use my Avene pag nasa galaan sa labas, sarap ispray sa mukha kapag init na init na ako.

Mga sis, where do you buy UD All nighter dito sa Manila? paubos na sakin , wala na ako access sa Sephora. It's not available naman sa Sephora PH.



Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: setting SPRAYS!
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2017, 02:58:01 pm »
^got mine sa shopee and other reliable online stores.. kasi wala naman talaga mabibilhan physically. I inquired dati sa tupped boutique ba yun sa tiendesitas. grabe halos doble patong nila.. siguro dagdag bayad kasi sa pwesto.

yas tubig lang naman talaga yun mga avene lol. bakit ba ko nageexpect??! umaasa lang. :D

onT: interested to try the milani setting spray. Ok ang reviews ni kathleen lights baka eto na mas affordable dupe ng all nighter na hanap ko.

how about mac fix? nakakatagal ba ng makeup yun or facial mist lang rin talaga sya?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close