We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm sticking to videos at home kasi walang certified trainer dito sa amin and I'm not too comfortable dancing with other people kasi I'm all left feet. Heheh. But enjoy na enjoy ako and while working out, I give it my all so I'm really getting my heart pumping. I also adjust the aircon to make my room a little bit warm para extra sweating, tapos each workout I make sure 50 minutes or more.
Sis edhel naka outfit ka din ba kahit sa bahay ka lang.
My friend and i are currently enrolled in Dansparx sa may Barrington place.enjoy naman sakit lang ng legs ko ngayon.
^^so far so good. masaya naman...nakakasabay naman ako huwag lang yung complicated na steps. haha. mabait din yung teachers. we took the unlimited class kaya pati yoga kasama sa package namin. between zumba and streetdancing/hiphop mas gusto ko yung streetdancing.
sis, how much ba unli and walk-in? also, [textspeak!] [textspeak!] zumba pag weekends? tia