We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
To those who are into zumba dancing.. have you noticed any weight or body shape changes yet? Just started yesterday, I used the YouTube links ( the 2 videos "Right Round" & "Kung Fu Fighting" choreographed by Mandy Polkowski ) sis pinklilac shared in the earlier post plus a warm up routine by Donna Giffen I found on YouTube. Although the routines of M.Polkowski are called Rhythm Cardio Remix as was shown in the comment below the dance video. I so far, enjoyed it very much.. and sweat a lot too so that in a sense made me feel na I'm on my way to a healthier me. I just hope I don't get tired of it easily and I hope I'll be on my way to a leaner me as well
meron bang zumba/hip hop class??
To those who are into zumba dancing.. have you noticed any weight or body shape changes yet?
I joined zumba class in Barrington Place, Congressional Ave, Q.C.
gusto ko din i-try ito. i used to attend belly dancing with jill ngo sa peak pero nahinto kasi sobrang busy. need ko ngayon magdestress kaya babalik ako sa kanya. she has zumba classes too. anyone tried her zumba class? will go to her this august.
Walang 1 hour na zumba na hiphop lang. Hinahalo lang ang hiphop songs sa playlists along with other rhythms.
^wish ko lang puro hiphop lang ang tinuturo ko. Saya panigurado, kaso hindi uubra sa age group ng majority ng mga estudyante ko.