watch now

Author Topic: Zumba  (Read 214550 times)

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #380 on: August 03, 2012, 09:52:41 am »
To those who are into zumba dancing.. have you noticed any weight or body shape changes yet? 

Just started yesterday, I used the YouTube links ( the 2 videos "Right Round" & "Kung Fu Fighting" choreographed by Mandy Polkowski ) sis pinklilac shared in the earlier post plus a warm up routine by Donna Giffen I found on YouTube.  Although the routines of M.Polkowski are called Rhythm Cardio Remix as was shown in the comment below the dance video.  I so far, enjoyed it very much.. and sweat a lot too so that in a sense made me feel na I'm on my way to a healthier me.  I just hope I don't get tired of it easily and I hope I'll be on my way to a leaner me as well  ;)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:44:26 pm by jan888 »

yena^_^

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #381 on: August 05, 2012, 10:49:27 pm »
Try this mga sis, di pa ako nangangalahati pagod na ko. I admired the lolas in the video grabi stamina nila.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef92Fx9dZOg&feature=related

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #382 on: August 06, 2012, 07:05:48 am »
To those who are into zumba dancing.. have you noticed any weight or body shape changes yet? 

Just started yesterday, I used the YouTube links ( the 2 videos "Right Round" & "Kung Fu Fighting" choreographed by Mandy Polkowski ) sis pinklilac shared in the earlier post plus a warm up routine by Donna Giffen I found on YouTube.  Although the routines of M.Polkowski are called Rhythm Cardio Remix as was shown in the comment below the dance video.  I so far, enjoyed it very much.. and sweat a lot too so that in a sense made me feel na I'm on my way to a healthier me.  I just hope I don't get tired of it easily and I hope I'll be on my way to a leaner me as well  ;)

hi sis.. i'm glad nagustuhan mo mga vids na na share ko.. too bad one week na akong di nakapag zumba dahil sa bad connection.

sue323

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #383 on: August 06, 2012, 11:20:40 am »
meron bang zumba/hip hop class??

Walang 1 hour na zumba na hiphop lang. Hinahalo lang ang hiphop songs sa playlists along with other rhythms. 

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #384 on: August 06, 2012, 01:08:54 pm »
To those who are into zumba dancing.. have you noticed any weight or body shape changes yet? 


Sis, 1 & a half months ako nagzuzumba 'at least' 4 times a week. Last time I checked, I lost 4.6 lbs so far and 4 inches sa waist (2 inches sa bust and hips). Buti nga i measured before I started kasi I ordered clothes at yun ang nagtulak talaga sa akin to work out. Laki ko na kasi. Pero sinasabayan ko ng diet para mabilis. No rice (hanggat maaari). Kung mag rice man, hanggang 1 sandok lang. No 2nd serving. Eventually nasanay na rin ako. :) i don't eat na rin if i'm not hungry, dati kasi kahit di gutom, kain pa rin. hehe....

smoothie

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #385 on: August 06, 2012, 01:51:41 pm »
I joined zumba class in Barrington Place, Congressional Ave, Q.C.  ;)

how much ang rate nila sis? thanks

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #386 on: August 06, 2012, 02:16:40 pm »
Depends sis e. per session talaga is 330 (ata) but they have walk in promo and they have packages na mas mura like my trial package sila na 3 sessions for 900 ata. Mas maraming sessions mas mura. If you enroll with a buddy mas bababa pa yung price. Is it ok to post the number here so you can call them to ask? (baka bawal, pls let me know).

smoothie

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #387 on: August 10, 2012, 09:50:49 am »
No need sis. I liked their FB page. Thanks :)

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #388 on: August 10, 2012, 09:57:46 am »
No prob.  ;)

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #389 on: August 12, 2012, 04:55:59 am »
gusto ko din i-try ito. i used to attend belly dancing with jill ngo sa peak pero nahinto kasi sobrang busy. need ko ngayon magdestress kaya babalik ako sa kanya. she has zumba classes too. anyone tried her zumba class? will go to her this august.

She has a 7pm class Wed. at Golds Gym Timog where I'm a member. I've attended a few times, I find it kinda late kasi. But she's a great instructor, I call her class Belly Zumba cos she incorporates a lot of belly dancing in it. She has a very fun, well attended class. She's great to watch pa belly dance. :)

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2012, 05:04:27 am »
Walang 1 hour na zumba na hiphop lang. Hinahalo lang ang hiphop songs sa playlists along with other rhythms.

If you get a straight guy, not gay ha?, Zumba instructor, they're almost always galing o nag te- teach din ng hip-hop. Usually very strong ang hip-hop influence ng music+choreo, but medyo mahina ang latin/Zumba moves and vice-versa for the gays who excel sa Zumba kasi hataw talaga sila. My observation lang, at matagal na ako nag a-attend ng Zumba classes. ;)

sue323

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #391 on: August 14, 2012, 04:07:29 am »
^wish ko lang puro hiphop lang ang tinuturo ko. Saya panigurado, kaso hindi uubra sa age group ng majority ng mga estudyante ko.

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #392 on: August 14, 2012, 04:56:49 am »
^^^ i see... try ko siguro one time ang zumba. enjoy ako sa class namin kanina kasi bollywood yung kanta. curious pa rin ako sa zumba. baka malito ako sa steps kapag pinagsabay ko sila.

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #393 on: August 14, 2012, 10:16:54 pm »
^wish ko lang puro hiphop lang ang tinuturo ko. Saya panigurado, kaso hindi uubra sa age group ng majority ng mga estudyante ko.

  I hear you sis! Medyo kasama ako dyan at I'm kinda old school kasi. ;) Tho if ganon lang I'd just do a Street Dance class nalang as a break from all that Zumba. :)

lenieliam

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #394 on: August 23, 2012, 09:48:48 pm »
thanks to this topic i discovered and fell in-love with zumba! salamat din dun sa nag mention about dansparx in congressional.  very affordable yung rates :-)

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #395 on: August 24, 2012, 01:26:33 am »
I stopped dancing for a month already since I became busy with makeup artistry. =) Sobrang busy narin kasi I have a regular 5days job and may class ako every saturday. So, hindi na ako nakaka join sa dance troupe kasi nagkapatong patong na yung schedule ko. =(

But next week I will try na isingit sa time ko yung zumba sa house. =) I super miss Zumba. =)

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #396 on: August 24, 2012, 08:19:35 am »
I'm going to miss zumba.  :( ako yung super enthusiastic about this exercise. I go there almost everyday but now I guess I have to hold going to zumba for at least 9 months ;) grabe ilang days palang ako nag stop nalulungkot na ako. I might have to settle to brisk walking for now.

abbey

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #397 on: August 24, 2012, 08:40:54 am »
hehe i'm enjoying this kind of exercise. keber na kung matigas katawan ko haha!  ;D
pag may promo ang fitness first bumibili ako.

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #398 on: August 25, 2012, 04:08:20 pm »
malapit lang pala sa place ng tita ko yun dansparx! 1 trike away lang kaya pala sabi ko familiar yun name ng building..LOL.. gusto ko yan!! how much nga ulit rates nila don? TIA!!

yinandyang

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #399 on: August 25, 2012, 08:59:13 pm »
i miss my zumba classes at golds gym in munoz haha. the promo ended na kasi e :s
i want to go back pero walang classes near my wokr that fit into my sched,

i downloaded the songs i heard from that class and sinasayaw ko yung "nakabisado" kong dance moves kasi almost twice a week ako nun nagsasayaw for 2 months :D pero i miss this class. this and street dance.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close