We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis! My friend and I applied for the same position in the loan and grant division - "Financial Control Assistant" to be exact. Is there a possibility that both of us will be hired (assuming we passed all the interviews, exam and eventually be included in the shortlist)? Thanks! By the way, I already passed the exam. I'm scheduled for a panel interview next week (2 foreign seniors and 1 Filipino). Would you know the duration of the interview?
Gosh! this is my dream workplace! lol! I am pretty contented with my work now, but I want to try ADB baka sakaling maswertehan ko.
@mylittlesipofcoffee: One head and two seniors interviewed me -- Mr. Hiroshi, Ms. Nenita and Mr. Francis. Totally clueless of the outcome of the interview. Though, I'm still praying for a favorable result.