watch now

Author Topic: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?  (Read 135938 times)

crunchymyx22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #360 on: August 06, 2013, 01:43:10 am »
Thanks for answering my questions xtine. Another question, sa digitaltraincase ka ba bumili ng hada labo? Is it good for sensitive and acne prone skin? Im using Missha cleansing foam everyday but it has beads kaya I think hindi sya pwede, contemplating to buy Cetaphil or that Hada Labo from Digital traincase.
Also, what do you mean no need na sundin yung 10 sec for chin and cheeks, gaano katagal mo na lang ginagawa? Para kasing mas ok yata if saglit lang . itry ko muna every other day yung Mia 2 para hindi mabigla skin ko, kakatakot talaga yung break-out reviews ng iba haha! :D

Last question, how do you clean your brush heads? You're using a delicate brush right?

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #361 on: August 06, 2013, 09:28:39 am »
^Sis herroyalbleakness, I'm using sensitive brush pala, the one that came when I bought the clarisonic.  I checked the brushes on below link, mine is pure white.  The one that caused the breakouts on the video I posted before is the "Deep Pore". 

http://www.clarisonic.com/shop/facial_brush_heads/

Sis crunchymyx22, I am based in SG so I Hada labo products are within my reach. :)  I used to have acne prone skin talaga plus ezcema.  Never was a time before na wala akong pimple in a day.  I guess clarisonic did played good in keeping my skin hydrated and clean.  When you use the Mia 2, it will stop for a bit every 10 seconds to tell you to clean another part of your face.  Sa akin, basta I clean the whole face even if it stops in interval. 

Check out the page 3 of below link to see the settings and the cleaning time. 

http://cdn.clarisonic.com/cdn/includes/pdfs/user_guides/userguide_mia2_10102011.pdf

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #362 on: August 07, 2013, 11:45:20 am »
i'm using the sensitive brush head okay naman no breakouts important din na wag madiin yun paglagay ng clarisonic sa face. Mestiza soap lang gamit ko (i have super oily and pimple prone skin) and cream from my doctor

crunchymyx22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #363 on: August 11, 2013, 12:03:10 pm »
I already got my clarisonic with delicate brushes, 24 hrs ba talaga dapat isaksak? wala kasing nakaindicate sa box or paper , nakalagay lang fully charge for 24 mins use.

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #364 on: August 11, 2013, 12:30:21 pm »
When the light stops blinking, then you can use it.

I've had my Mia for 2 years now and it still works like it's brand new. I just changed my brush head, I only use the sensitive brush head, the deep-pore kasi eh wala namang pinagkaiba. I change my brush heads every 3 months. Clarisonic has so many products na, I was overwhelmed when I visited their counter in Nordstrom. Sa 2 years na gamit ko ang Mia, hindi pa lampas sa mga daliri ko ang bilang ng pagchacharge. Kamay at paa ha. :D I use it 2x a day.

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #365 on: August 11, 2013, 04:04:19 pm »
^^ sis crunchymyx, my mia 2's user guide specifically indicates that you should charge the device for 24 hours prior to first use. It stopped blinking at abt 18th hour of charging, but I unplugged it after na ng 24th hour.

crunchymyx22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #366 on: August 12, 2013, 12:47:03 am »
@Romina and tylerdurden- anong ginagamit nyong cleanser with your clarisonic?

Anyone using clarisonic with a Missha Green tea latte foaming wash or any foaming wash? Mild lang kaya yung mga foaming wash for Clarisonic?

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #367 on: August 12, 2013, 09:16:30 am »
^I use Avene's Skin Balancing Foaming wash and okay naman ang combination. Even without clarisonic yan ang gamit ko na face wash at night. I think recommended talaga yun mga foaming wash for clarisonic, basta wag lang yun may beads or granules.

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #368 on: August 13, 2013, 12:14:09 pm »
^^ I only use Purity made simple by Philosophy.

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #369 on: August 14, 2013, 08:31:44 am »
what's the best brush head to use for sensitive, oily and slightly acne prone skin? :) rough ba talaga yung sensitivr brush head? medyo thin kasi yun skin ko sa face. ughh, genes. lol.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #370 on: August 14, 2013, 08:49:38 am »
^ i suggest using the "delicate" brush head. Ang gamit ko dating facial wash with clarisonic ay yung physiogel cleanser. Drying kasi kapag yung mga foaming facial wash ang ginagamit ko with clarisonic.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #371 on: August 14, 2013, 12:00:06 pm »
Clarisonic users can someone pm me where you buy your brush heads? I dont have acne but i have
a few breakouts here and there from time to time but i realized mas hiyang ako sa deep pore talaga.

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #372 on: August 15, 2013, 01:17:25 am »
what's the best brush head to use for sensitive, oily and slightly acne prone skin? :) rough ba talaga yung sensitivr brush head? medyo thin kasi yun skin ko sa face. ughh, genes. lol.

i have that kind of skin, although I'm very acne-prone, and the deep pore brush worked fine for me. Im not sure but i think it helped that I didnt swim in the sea of brush head reviews kaya I have no biases on this controversial brush head and fortunately, di nya ako binigyan ng pimples.

Ang gamit ko dating facial wash with clarisonic ay yung physiogel cleanser. Drying kasi kapag yung mga foaming facial wash ang ginagamit ko with clarisonic.

I agree, it dries the skin out when I use foaming cleansers. If you don't want a dried-up experience after cleansing, general rule is to stay away from cleansers with surfactants like SLE's and SLS's (common sa foaming washes).

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #373 on: August 15, 2013, 06:11:58 am »
it works! although i would not recommend it to someone hoping to improve the quality of their skin like if you have rosacea, severe acne, eczema, warts, etc. idk... basically, cleansing device ko lang siya, nothing more. i even use it on my butt cheeks lol so that serums and creams are absorbed more deeply.  (use different/separate brush of course).

now, i can afford regular facial cleansing and diamond/power peel etc so bihira ko na magamit si clarisonic.


moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #374 on: August 15, 2013, 08:41:22 am »
it's been more than a year and i'm still regularly using my mia 2. i only use it maximum of 3 times a week, at night.

i find that it really exfoliates my skin well and my face feels really soft after, even a day after. makes my foundation look better too. :)

crunchymyx22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #375 on: August 15, 2013, 11:08:53 am »
hi there, now im a fan of this clarisonic, im using it for 4 days already and pagkagising ko kanina, grabe ang ganda ng skin ko, nakakaamaze ah! sobrang kinis at puti ng skin ko , not joking or exaggerating ha...sana magtuloy tuloy kasi takot ako sa purging stage daw, ayoko talaga nun. Kaya nililinis ko talaga ng safeguard body wash yung delicate brushheads ko para di talaga maipon yung bacteria.im using missha foaming wash and hindi naman siya drying sa skin ko kasi oily skin ako.

tracy01

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #376 on: August 18, 2013, 06:15:21 pm »
I use clarisonic mia I can see it does much better cleansing than using my hands..

queenofdramas

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #377 on: August 18, 2013, 10:19:46 pm »
hi there, now im a fan of this clarisonic, im using it for 4 days already and pagkagising ko kanina, grabe ang ganda ng skin ko, nakakaamaze ah! sobrang kinis at puti ng skin ko , not joking or exaggerating ha...sana magtuloy tuloy kasi takot ako sa purging stage daw, ayoko talaga nun. Kaya nililinis ko talaga ng safeguard body wash yung delicate brushheads ko para di talaga maipon yung bacteria.im using missha foaming wash and hindi naman siya drying sa skin ko kasi oily skin ako.

Hi crunchymyx22! Where did u buy ur clarisonic? :)

crunchymyx22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #378 on: August 19, 2013, 11:46:44 am »
sa Lane Crawford sa hongkong, pero pinabili ko lang sa kapatid ng friend ko na saktong umuwi sa pinas

queenofdramas

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #379 on: August 19, 2013, 11:55:57 am »
Crunchymyx22, pwde ba mahingi yung exact place please? Pabili langdin kasi ako and lalake pa yung bibili hehe so wala talaga siyang alam sa mga ganyan.... thanks so much!!!! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close