watch now

Author Topic: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?  (Read 136033 times)

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #340 on: August 03, 2013, 01:07:10 am »
@tylerdurden

in my experience, i feel that my face is efficiently exfoliated allowing my topicals to properly sink into my skin and not stay on top of it. I use the same regimen before and after the Mia and I noticed na I like my face better now.

so i think if you're road testing new skincare and you've already tested out that clarisonic doesnt create negative effects to your skin, you're actually testing for the optimum benefits of those new products.

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #341 on: August 03, 2013, 05:46:27 pm »
^oh thanks sis. that makes a lot of sense. I should have tried the clarisonic first pala before road testing the new toner, essence. Now I'm excited na to use my Mia 2. Hope it really works well for me.

crunchymyx22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #342 on: August 04, 2013, 02:24:15 am »
oktoberfest22 - baka pwede mo benta sakin clarisonic mo? MIA 2 ba yaN? para delicate brushes na lang problemahin ko haha

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #343 on: August 04, 2013, 11:52:41 am »
^MIA lang sis

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #344 on: August 04, 2013, 01:03:21 pm »
Im using Mia2 for more than a year now and my face has never been better. Cant live without this...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 02:15:36 pm by catwoman »

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #345 on: August 04, 2013, 02:11:15 pm »
^how often do you use it, sis? Did you go through an initial breakout phase?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #346 on: August 04, 2013, 02:18:17 pm »
Everyday.....wala nman ako napansin so far....pero pag galing facial or treatment i dont use it..
Resume nalang after a few days

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #347 on: August 04, 2013, 10:40:48 pm »
I didnt experience breaking out from it but i noticed na after 1 month of using the deep pore cleansing head (1x/day, daily, 2 passes) my cheeks got a bit drier (i love tweaking recommended use/dosage).

I did 2 passes (recommended 1 pass, daily) initially kasi i wasnt wowed at 1 pass' effect. Pag 2 cycles, i feel my skin is more radiant. Now, to remedy what i brought upon my cheeks lol, I use 1 cycle nalang daily. Ok sya so far.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #348 on: August 04, 2013, 10:51:19 pm »
what's the difference between mia 2 and the mia one? i only have the plus one but seriously thinking about switching to mia or mia 2 whichever is better.

cherry*coke

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #349 on: August 05, 2013, 01:13:14 am »
Mia has only one speed while mia 2 has 2.. That's the only difference i know..

crunchymyx22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #350 on: August 05, 2013, 02:20:47 am »
puro negative nababasa kong reviews dito sa mga blogs  >:( gusto ko sana, nakakatakot yung purging stage nito ayoko nun  :(

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #351 on: August 05, 2013, 05:13:37 am »
Mia has only one speed while mia 2 has 2.. That's the only difference i know..
thank you sis...

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #352 on: August 05, 2013, 09:33:53 am »
^Ako naman super sensitive skin (eczema, pimple prone, oily skin) pero never nagkaroon ng purging stage.  After a week, naging super ok na skin ko.  Even my friend who bought two weeks ago na sensitive skin din, wala rin naman naging problema.  I think just don't get the sensitive brush kasi yun talaga ang nakairitate sa mga nababasa ko.
 

terriblegallantsex

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #353 on: August 05, 2013, 02:53:58 pm »
I'm interested in it, but it's not something you use everyday. And I was thinking, I get facials every three weeks anyway...

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #354 on: August 05, 2013, 03:06:08 pm »
... I think just don't get the sensitive brush kasi yun talaga ang nakairitate sa mga nababasa ko.
 

Geez, just when it's labeled 'sensitive'! Anyway, i have a sensitive brush i will be using in the coming months, i will give updates kung ano result.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #355 on: August 05, 2013, 03:38:40 pm »
^Sis, I meant yung sensitive brush ha! Kasi ang normal clarisonic mia 2 comes with the white brush for normal skin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHST22gqS4o --> eto yung bad experience nya with the sensitive brush.

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #356 on: August 05, 2013, 03:47:31 pm »
Yeap sis, i was talkin abt the sensitive brush. Weird lang na 'sensitive' yung name niya tas it breaks people out hehe.

crunchymyx22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #357 on: August 05, 2013, 09:59:23 pm »
xtine- share mo naman sakin pano gamitin yung clarisonic at anong ginagamit mong product cleanser with it. Sakto kasi parating na bukas Mia 2 ko from Hongkong, nagpabili ako sa friend ko, darating na sya tomorrow, naeexcite na natatakot ako haha! Sobrang sensitive din kasi ko, I bought the delicate brush heads with it.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #358 on: August 05, 2013, 10:22:28 pm »
^Sis, I just use mine once a day which is only before going to sleep.  Basta islide mo lang sha sa face mo habang naka on sha.  No need na sundin yung 10 sec sa left cheek, 10 sec sa right cheek, etc.  I don't use in the morning kasi malinis naman face ko since bago matulog.  Sa cleanser, I have my own cleanser, hada labo.  I don't use the clarisonic's own kasi may hiyang na ako na facial wash.  Just use your normal hiyang na facial wash.  Don't use yung exfoliating or yung may beads kasi yung clarisonic is somewhat your exfoliation na.  When you receive your clarisonic, just ask us if you have questions. :)

Don't worry, I am also sensitive skin.  To the point may ezcema ako sa face and lagyan ko lang ng ponds, perfumed facial wash, nangagati at nag susugat mukha ko.  Sa clarisonic, ok naman ako.  Mas nalilinis ang face.  :)

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #359 on: August 05, 2013, 11:54:01 pm »
what brush head are you using xtine?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close