watch now

Author Topic: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?  (Read 135944 times)

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #320 on: April 18, 2013, 07:28:46 am »
^ dati nakabuy ako  sa amazon around 1300 for a  twin pack

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #321 on: April 18, 2013, 02:01:43 pm »
^ you can buy them from carefreeshopper. GT din siya si aMz. $40 ang twin pack
sa states plus taxes pa. So same price lang din. 3 months mo naman magagamit each brush so
pwede na din :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #322 on: April 18, 2013, 02:46:27 pm »
Thanks sis


cherry*coke

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #323 on: April 21, 2013, 04:51:01 am »
Ive had my clarisonic for almost a year nadin i guess. And i think, it didnt do much for me. Well, di rin naman kasi ako strict sa clarisonic+moisturizer routine. So most of the time i just use it without using moisturizer afterwards. i would say it's expensive for what it's worth. But the fact na waterproof siya. Ok nadin.. Pero if ok lang naman sa iba na hindi waterproof, madami ng alternative diyan. Ive personally tried olay pro x. And i must say that clarisonic is just a notch ahead when it comes to the result it delivers.

Nevertheless, i dont regret buying my clarisonic. I still like how it cleans my face and how soft it makes it feel after wash.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2013, 12:43:59 pm »
I just used my Mia for the first time.  I used it for 2 mins.  Should I stick with 1 minute?  Parang bitin e.

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #325 on: May 05, 2013, 03:26:15 am »
^ you need to get your skin used to the exfoliating first. you may irritate it.  ;)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #326 on: May 05, 2013, 10:48:08 am »
Im happy naman with my Mia 2. Hindi complete ang facial washing routine ko at night without it. So far so good....

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #327 on: May 05, 2013, 07:39:55 pm »
^ mas advisable ang one minute kasi if you go beyond that super deep cleaning na baka naman
instead of malinis and magbnefit ang skin mo and magka abrasion.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #328 on: May 09, 2013, 01:41:24 pm »
thanks! will stick to 1 min!
another q: how often do u need to charge? mine will not vibrate the full 1 min. after about 6 uses. i read on the site that it should be good for 20.

imcocobanana

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #329 on: May 18, 2013, 12:12:05 am »
Hi girls! I just ordered a Clarisonic Mia 2 from Sephora and ship via Johnny Air from the US to the Philippines. Kaka-order ko lang kahapon and it still doesn't give me a tracking number so I still don't know if my order went through or not.

I've been debating for weeks if I should get a Clarisonic or not but yesterday, I gave in na (hahaha) Pinagbigyan ko na ang sinasabi ng magastos kong conscience na bilhin ko na. But the real reason why I want to buy this is that I have oily and acne prone skin and I've read such great reviews about this product.

Some negative reviews about this is when people start using this, is they breakout for awhile and they get better after a few months. I really don't want to go through that stage because right now, medyo maganda na yung skin ko (no new pimples and just letting a few pimple scars heal / whiten). So I want to give Clarisonic a try. I'll just use it for once a week at first to let my skin get used to it, then gradually increase the usage para hindi naman mabigla yung skin ko kung sakali.

Also, I read about the brush that comes with the Clarisonic; the Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head. I think some people find it a little harsh on their skin so I will order the more gentle brush - the Clarisonic Delicate Brush Head.

Ayun lang, I will update you guys kung nag go through yung order ko with Sephora. I emailed clarisonic.com and they said that eBay and Amazon are not registered resellers of Clarisonic so they won't cover warranty kung masira. But since Sephora is a known store, I just bought with them.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #330 on: May 18, 2013, 09:47:31 pm »
^  Ang alam ko Sephora only accepts US issued credit cards.... Kaya i ordered from skinstore.com.  It's cheaper din saskinstore.com because of the discount coupons. 

After 2 weeks of usage of Clarisonic ko nakita yung changes sa skin ko. 

Ang pinaka gusto ko na brush head is yung delicate.  I tried the deep clean brush head pero medyo matigas sya.  Mas masarap sa skin yung delicate.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #331 on: May 20, 2013, 11:07:33 am »
Ako naman mas hiyang ako sa Sensitive brush head kasi since yung [textspeak!] nung Mia 2..nag order
na nga ako ulit

imcocobanana

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #332 on: May 21, 2013, 01:32:55 am »
sis catwoman, saan ka bumibili ng brush head replacement? sana medyo mura yung brush heads nila since mahal na yung clarisonic. i still don't have mine but already at johnny air cargo in new york so i'm hoping to receive it this week or by next week @_@

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #333 on: May 21, 2013, 08:20:37 am »
matagal ko ng lemming to. what holds me back from buying it is yung price. buti sana kung one time bigtime lang. kaso ang mahal din ng mga brush heads eh.  :-\

i bought na lang muna the Neutrogena Kit. kasi i heard it's good naman daw. $20 something lang.  :)

imcocobanana

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #334 on: May 21, 2013, 02:39:50 pm »
hi sis. i gave in to my lemming na, kasi parati ko nang napapanaginipan yung clarisonic. i just need to get rid of my acne and pimple marks. and since i'm close to 30, i need to take care of my skin better. yeah, it's a big investment but a lot of people swears by this brush tool.

how is the neutrogena working for you? did it improve your skin, etc.? (:

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #335 on: May 22, 2013, 09:36:48 am »
^ okay naman siya sis. feeling soft and supple ang skin every after use. di naman siya harsh sa skin. :)


another reason kung bakit di ako nagbuy ng clarisonic is because ok naman yung skin ko. no acne or whatever. blackheads lang on my nose. so yea.

rockyroad

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #336 on: August 02, 2013, 12:53:10 am »
mga sis, mabilis ba maubos battery ng clarisonic niyo? ako kasi once a week ko lang talaga siya ginagamit. pero ang bilis maubos ng battery kahit di ginagamit

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #337 on: August 02, 2013, 12:02:15 pm »
^super tagal maubos ng battery ng clarisonic Mia ko. Kahit everyday gamitin, two weeks or more sya bago mag-low batt.

Although now I'm not using it anymore kasi I've switched to a different skin care regimen. I'm thinking of selling mine kasi sayang, nakatengga lang sa drawer.

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #338 on: August 02, 2013, 01:12:29 pm »
Iniisip ko nga rin if sustainable yun paggamit ng Clarisonic. I got mine a few weeks ago, but I havent used it yet since I'm also introducing other new products to my skin. Sana maganda ang effect sakin at magamit ko naman ng matagal para sulit.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #339 on: August 02, 2013, 04:23:41 pm »
i have the plus one but i think i want mia more. i want something small for my face. thinking hard before i get a new one, maybe wait it out kung magsasale man ng mia.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close