We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
im also planning to buy clarisonic. which is better, the mia or mia2? do you guys have pics of the before and after?
i bought Clarisonic Mia last September. I used it for 2 weeks and sadly i had cystic acne. Ang sakit sakit niya. So i stopped for a month and started using it again last week. Now i have acnes again and mas marami! I don't know if it's because of using it or because of hormones; my period is due this week. I will try using it again after my period for the last time but if same result I might sell it with my unused replacement brush. Sayang, i have high expectations pa naman. My skin kasi is very dry at madalas namamalat. Nakatulong talaga Clarisonic with exfoliation but i'd rather have a dry skin than acne