watch now

Author Topic: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s  (Read 177716 times)

blisstacy

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #480 on: June 11, 2013, 01:11:17 am »

sunkissed

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #481 on: June 26, 2013, 09:56:54 am »
I'm turning 28 this year, and I've been enjoying the single life for 6 years already. Fine with me since I was in a relationship at a very young age, and for a really long time. I felt like I was robbed off those years when I was supposed to just enjoy life. So now, I'm making up for it and I realized that it's better to be single while in your 20's coz there's a lot of opportunity to improve yourself and so many things to do.

Siyempre, nae-experience ko din ang mainggit sa mga married/coupled-up friends ko. But oh well. This is me, still on a process of making myself better and ready to face The One. Minsan nakakainis lang ang mga nagtatanong kung bakit wala pa akong bf, kelan ako mag-aasawa. Parang, relax guys. hahha. Eh wala talagang pumapatol eh.

Na-traffic lang siguro siya. Oh nahihiya magtanong ng directions. Basta, in God's time. :)

helga21

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #482 on: July 14, 2013, 12:58:25 pm »
almost 30 and not feeling pressured. chill lang, dadating din yun. enjoy enjoy lang muna.

i.love.siomai

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #483 on: July 25, 2013, 10:01:10 pm »
I'm 24 and still single. 5 years na ako single. been in a relationships na before pero hindi yung serious. friends are always asking me why im still single, as in almost everyday ata naitatanong.some guys naman akala nila may bf na ako, yung tipong magagalit bf mo ganyan tapos sasabihin ko wala ako bf hindi makapaniwala.hindi ko na alam isasagot ko minsan nakakasawa na. all of my friends are taken already ako lang single. minsan pag nagkakaproblema sila with their love life hindi ako sinsabihan na parang hello!? ano alam mo dito wala ka naman bf! i looked masungit daw marami nagsasabi pero impression lang nila yun hindi ako masungit. may mga nagpaparamdam naman pero hindi ko maintindihan sarili ko na pag may dumarating ako naman umaayaw.. hindi naman mataas standards ko.hindi rin naman ako pangit.may nakapagsabi naman na guy sa akin balak manligaw napakamysterious ko daw. nahihirapan daw sa akin na parang sinsabi hard to get ako.hindi ko lang siguro type. nakakalungkot din minsan naawa ako sa sarili ko na walang naghahatid sundo sa akin, wala magtetext if kumain na ako. naiisio ko naman minsan paano kung magkabf ako baka hindi ko na mabigyan ng time mga friends ko.na parati sya sumsama everytime na may lakad. ayoko din kasi yung nagpapaalam ka pag aalis, may itinetext bago matulog or pagkagising. tapos yung magtatampo kapag hindi ka nakatext or may ginawa lang saglit. mga batchmates ko halos may asawa at anak na ako ni bf wala.lol pinagdududahan na din ako na baka daw lesbian ako! i am not naman..at alam ko sa sarili ko. hindi pa talaga dumarating yung taong mapaiinlove ako sa kanya, yung taong magugustuhan ko na lang bigla.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 10:09:48 pm by i.love.siomai »

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #484 on: July 26, 2013, 08:11:02 am »
28 na ako... wala pa din pag babago.. Pero siguro may darating na lalake na para sa akin, lagi kasi sya na tra traffic sa EDSA eh .. LOL! :) Pero seriously everyday I pray sa guy na mamahalin ako ng buong buo at hindi ako kayang iwan.

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #485 on: July 26, 2013, 08:33:02 am »
sabi ng friend ko "30 is the new 20". having no bf at this age is not such a big deal anymore especially if you're doing well with your career. you can't have everything. besides, when you hit 30 at least you know what you really want in a guy. you can weed out the bad ones and know how to spot the right one. but then again, deciding to love someone is still a risk despite your better judgment.   

i.love.siomai

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #486 on: July 26, 2013, 03:58:29 pm »
one more thing kaya ako single. heto during my highschool times na may nanliligaw takot ako sa parents ko. takot ako malaman nila na may bf ako. now naman at my age nag-aaral ako ulit. gusto ko pag magbbf ako yung financially stable ako hindi yung parati guy gumagastos nakakahiya din. how about those special dates like monthsaries, anniversaries and so on. paano kung wala ka pera diba. haha

angelina08

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #487 on: July 27, 2013, 12:47:50 am »
i love being single! in fact i feel like i have wasted a lot of years being in a relationship, i had a long relationship for 6 years and another one for 1 1/2 years and i must say that they were very unproductive years in my life that stunted my growth as a person... i think it's good to have a bf if they are supportive and a good influence in your life, otherwise, they're just really going to be an obstacle to your plans and goals in life

icantspellyou

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #488 on: July 31, 2013, 04:05:27 pm »
I'm 27 now and single again after a 1 year relationship. Medyo pressured na din since my father is asking if kelan ako magaasawa kasi matanda na daw ako tapos kakahiwalay ko pa sa last bf ko na 3 years younger than me. I'm a bit sad since my classmates and friends were already getting married and some of them may mga babies na while I'm still alone. I dont know if there is someone out there that is really meant for me or baka naman wala talaga pinapagod ko lang sarili ko. I've been through 6 relationships and I thought my last boyfriend will be the last relationship and then sya na kaso mukahang last nanga sya pero hindi sya. Im quite frustrated na and keep asking myself what's wrong with me.

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #489 on: August 07, 2013, 11:23:47 am »
Happy August!

   Well to give everyone encouragement kaya napadaan lang sa forum ulit heheh

Single din ako although dating din naman but wiser na, like you icantspellyou ganyan din ang drama sa bahay heheh.. But I always remind myself not to compare myself to anyone. We all have journey to take at di tayo pare pareho ng goals. Just be happy and make time for our personal growth muna. Love ourself first kasi minsan napapabayaan natin sarili nation once we are in love.

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #490 on: August 07, 2013, 06:46:01 pm »
nakakainis bakit ganun purke 30 years old na ko bully ka na na mag-asawa na ko. huhuhu

waiting pa nga di ba nila maintindihan yun.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #491 on: August 07, 2013, 08:18:44 pm »
Sis sakyan mo na lang pag may nang bu bully mag joke ka na rin lang. Ganyan kasi talaga dito sa atin pag nasa 30's ka na tapos wala ka pang asawa ikaw kadalasan ang center nang tuksuhan kaya masanay ka na lang.

Wag ka rin magmadali kasi may kakilala ako parang whirlwind romance nangyari na in love naman talaga sya dun sa lalaki pero hindi nya kinilala nang husto ngayon magasawa na sila hindi pala compatible yung ugali nila. Kaya kasisimula pa lang mukhang magulo na relationship nila. Isipin mo na lang "good things come to those who wait"  :)

iseenessie

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #492 on: August 10, 2013, 03:35:01 am »
I am 28 years old. But I am not of the belief that being single at my age is tougher than when I was younger. In fact, mas okay pa. Cause now, I have more things to bring to the table. The major stuff that I have to work on sa sarili ko, like my beliefs in life, my career, they are already taken cared of. And hindi naman sa ano pero feeling ko mas tumaas pa nga ang value ko now kesa nung mas bata ako. When I was in my early 20's I didn't know what to do with my life. I had to go through major career shifts before I found my true passion. Ngayon, I have a blossoming career doing what I love. I also have a fallback career na pwedeng pwede ko balikan anytime and my financial status won't suffer. I have plans na for my passive income and whatever business I might plan to put up someday. Kumbaga, right now, my life plan is falling into place na. Onting sipag nalang and I will get everything I want na. Lalaki nalang kulang. Haha. Pero at least now, mas confident na ako humarap sa mga lalaki. Why not when I can honestly say that I won't be a dead weight kung sakali.

Anyway, cheer up! 30's is the new 20's. Well, according to all the stuff I read anyway.

tamera_lorraine

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #493 on: August 15, 2013, 06:49:30 am »
Happy August!

   Well to give everyone encouragement kaya napadaan lang sa forum ulit heheh

Single din ako although dating din naman but wiser na, like you icantspellyou ganyan din ang drama sa bahay heheh.. But I always remind myself not to compare myself to anyone. We all have journey to take at di tayo pare pareho ng goals. Just be happy and make time for our personal growth muna. Love ourself first kasi minsan napapabayaan natin sarili nation once we are in love.

@Zea88 is right...

just enjoy being single... para if you want to settle down na ready ka na to build your own family

Yup that's true I hate comparing myself to other most of my colleagues married na..

nakakasar din minsan kaya ako binibiro ko na lang sila --> "umuulan pa kase pag huminto na magaasawa na ko mamaya" sabay tawa.. :)


I'm happy for being single madami pa kase kong gustong gawin especially sa career ko   ;) 8)

and if bread winner ka mahirap talaga :)


chublove

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #494 on: August 25, 2013, 02:13:25 am »
NBSB. Not by choice but by lack of options. I guess the only thing I would be envious of is yung puppy love, kilig all the time kind of thing. I never got to experience that. Sayang, yun lang.

r0bbyroxanne

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #495 on: August 27, 2013, 10:43:03 am »
im 24 years old, single for almost 2 years na. actually choice ko din na maging single ng matagal. kase ive been to 3 relationships for 10 years. 5 years for my 1st bf, then 4 years for my 2nd bf, and 1 year for my last bf (my last bf caused me trauma). so after 10 years dun lang ako nagka time sa sarili ko. yup i miss the feeling ng may kalambingan kaso if i think more deeper the commitment and the obligations are not my priority right now. nakikipag date naman ako pero minsan i limit it to friends din muna kaso ayoko din naman saktan yung interested sakin kung ako mismo di pa ready.

yabbikins

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #496 on: August 28, 2013, 11:42:24 pm »
Turning 27 and single. Just broke up with my long time boyfriend, so hindi pa ako sanay sa single life :)

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #497 on: August 31, 2013, 10:49:56 am »
I asked my friend, "Bakit ganon... Puro masbata sa akin ang nakakadate ko?"
I just realized, baka kase mga ka-age ko kasal na! Hahaha!

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #498 on: September 06, 2013, 05:47:40 pm »
Mabuhay ang mga single!  hehe :)

it_girl

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #499 on: September 08, 2013, 08:57:22 pm »
turning 27. 2 years ng single. haaay kainip  :-\ i want someone to spend with my weekends

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close