watch now

Author Topic: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s  (Read 177745 times)

fxy111

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #420 on: January 26, 2013, 07:56:22 pm »
i'm 32. been single for 5yrs. na. barkada, cousins (pwera yung mga nasa teens pa ha) and a sister younger than me all married na (even my ex boyfriends)

i'm not sure if mataas standards ko or mahirap lang maghanap sa age group natin:p tried dating both younger guys (26 and 28) and olders ones din ( 52 and 42) wala pa rin.paano ba yun?

tried to look online pero hindi ko trip pansin ko lang most guys na nandun are looking for a good time lang.

sometimes mahirap, espacially when everyone is coupled up and i can't invite naman my barkada to go out kasi all of them have kids na.

if it comes,it comes, if wala, wala.yun na lang iniisip ko.

kris_17

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #421 on: January 30, 2013, 04:58:33 am »
24 na ako... 3 yrs ng single... pinagbibintangan na ako ng nanay at tatay ko na baka daw bakla na ako kc wala pa akong gf ulit... kainis! :)

shimmertarts

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #422 on: January 30, 2013, 07:45:32 pm »
I've been single for many years. I'll be celebrating my 29th birthday next month.

There is the silent pressure and nudges but I am "idealistic" despite everything I've gone through in life.

Marami pa akong gustong gawin.

It would be great if I can share it with someone na malakas ang loob and would love me wholeheartedly.

I trust God will give me that person. I stopped trying to find love. When it gets lonely, I read books, reminisce, call old friends and just feel grateful that I am enjoying life.

snix

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #423 on: January 31, 2013, 06:09:11 pm »
hey single ladies, let mejust share what i found on th net.. mods pakidelete na lang kung bawal.. i am not affiliated or an organizer of this group, gusto ko lang ishare sa mga single and looking..
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=324332974334065&set=a.126740917426606.17146.112753982158633&type=1&theater&refid=12

JakeTheDog

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #424 on: February 01, 2013, 08:52:47 am »
Don't wait na maging theme song nyo ang "Warning" - Incubus.

She woke in the morning.
She knew that her life had passed her by
She called out a warning.
Don't ever let life pass you by.

I suggest we
Learn to love ourselves,
Before its made illegal
When will we learn, When will we change
Just in time to see it all come down

izzybaby

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #425 on: March 03, 2013, 03:19:01 pm »
Late 20s but lovelife is in the end of my priority list. Wala rin naman kasing karapat dapat na dumarating. lol

sheng_kah

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #426 on: March 04, 2013, 01:40:19 am »
ako naman 7yrs ng baka tomboy daw ako sabi ng mom and sister my close kasi akong butch kaya kala nila parehas na kami

pinkadelic

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #427 on: March 09, 2013, 08:28:14 am »
di naman sa nagmamadali pero medyo naa-alarma lang (esp with my bday coming up next month), hindi kasi ako nakaka-encounter ng prospects haha. the area i'm currently living in is ghetto and puro foreigners. but i don't find myself attracted to them, mas gusto ko filipino. ako lang ata pinay on this side of the neighborhood. i understand that i have to put myself out there din, hindi lang wait lang ng wait, baka wala namang dumating!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #428 on: March 10, 2013, 10:44:44 pm »
I don't understand pero nag iba na yung pananaw ko when it comes to marriage. I'm going 30 this year and I'm surprise kasi hindi na ako worried if I'll get married or not. Maybe dahil nadiscourage na ako. Wala kasi matino ngayon at parang ayoko mag risk kasi I might end up like my mom who eventually separate with my dad.. Yung akin lang is if meron okay pero kung wala talaga eh okay din.. I'll get busy na lang with work and my family which is more important for me.

ycel0612

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #429 on: March 16, 2013, 03:07:52 pm »
Ako four years ng single since nung break up with last bf. Going on 28 na rin ngayong June. Before hindi ko pansin kasi nag eenjoy ako sa work and sa mga ka trabaho but nung lumipat ako ng work tapos i moved out pa, ayun naramdaman ko na ang loneliness. Dagdag pa yung mga friends mo isa isa ng kinakasal or getting engaged. But I'm not rushing things pa rin. I just pray na kung para sa akin ang pag aasawa, sana dumating na agad. Right now I want to try swimming para naman malibang habang naghihintay  ;D

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #430 on: March 16, 2013, 05:26:59 pm »
Read this somewhere:

"To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, a piece of Biblical advice: "Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz."

While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives; Broke-az, Po-az, Lyin-az, Cheatin-az, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockedup-az, Goodfornothin-az, Lazy-az and especially his third cousin Beatinyo-az.

Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz."

:)

Tsinsey

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #431 on: March 18, 2013, 03:00:03 pm »
I have been inactive here in GT for quite some time, first time to post again after a year! Glad to have found this thread. I am already 28 and still single. Most of my close friends are getting married/and or engaged na.

princessette

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #432 on: March 21, 2013, 10:13:33 pm »
Read this somewhere:

"To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, a piece of Biblical advice: "Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz."

While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives; Broke-az, Po-az, Lyin-az, Cheatin-az, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockedup-az, Goodfornothin-az, Lazy-az and especially his third cousin Beatinyo-az.

Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz."

:)

very nice sis =)

yoonhye

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #433 on: March 24, 2013, 08:08:53 am »
present  ;) but praying and hoping pa din na in god's time bibigay nya din sa akin yun deserve ko..pero as of now enjoy muna and pag may time sa vacation puro travel ang gagawin ko :)

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #434 on: March 25, 2013, 01:10:01 am »
Count me in!

I've been single for 3 years already. I'm 32 na. :( I'm already getting hopeless... :'(

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #435 on: March 29, 2013, 08:13:51 pm »
ako din

kakapagod na magkunwaring okay ka pero deep inside ang sakit pa rin

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #436 on: March 29, 2013, 11:10:22 pm »
ako din

kakapagod na magkunwaring okay ka pero deep inside ang sakit pa rin


same with you sis... nakakapagod na sabihin na okay lang ako pero deep inside ang sakit.
pero di pa din ako nawawalan ng pag-asa keysa naman mapunta ako sa taong di deserving. Yun na lang lage ko iniisip.

Minsan naiisip ko bakit nga ba single pa din ako maybe di kase ako yun tipo ng tao masyado exposed. Bahay - work - mall lang ako kaya maybe medyo maliit ang chance para makakilala ng iba.

Malapit na ko maiwan sa finish line sabi nga sa "got to believe in magic movie" hahaha

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #437 on: March 30, 2013, 10:12:52 am »
di naman sa nagmamadali pero medyo naa-alarma lang (esp with my bday coming up next month), hindi kasi ako nakaka-encounter ng prospects haha. the area i'm currently living in is ghetto and puro foreigners. but i don't find myself attracted to them, mas gusto ko filipino. ako lang ata pinay on this side of the neighborhood. i understand that i have to put myself out there din, hindi lang wait lang ng wait, baka wala namang dumating!

sis, sometimes you just have to give it a shot. hindi naman ibig sabihin na magbf ka kaagad ng foreigner. it is just get to know them, mingle and enjoy yourself. malay mo, mahanap mo sa kanila ang akala mong hindi attractive.

dati rin ganyan ako, I did not find them attractive. pero as the years go by, mas marami akong nakikitang negatives sa mga filipino kesa sa mga foreigners.


Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #438 on: March 30, 2013, 10:18:22 am »
I don't understand pero nag iba na yung pananaw ko when it comes to marriage. I'm going 30 this year and I'm surprise kasi hindi na ako worried if I'll get married or not. Maybe dahil nadiscourage na ako. Wala kasi matino ngayon at parang ayoko mag risk kasi I might end up like my mom who eventually separate with my dad.. Yung akin lang is if meron okay pero kung wala talaga eh okay din.. I'll get busy na lang with work and my family which is more important for me.

sis, hindi mo masabi. minsan nga kapag lalo kang hindi mag expect, mas lalo syang darating. the most important thing is you are happy and enjoy life as it is. kung wala, at least happy ka rin naman. yung iba nga, meron nga, pero miserable naman ang life. so either way, you just go for the things you want to do and be happy.


lawrence01

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #439 on: April 05, 2013, 09:59:50 pm »
Not trying to get yall hopes and dreams up but all i can say meron darating at sana give him a chance to prove himself even if he is not exactly your ideal guy.

meron at marami pa rin ang matino at hindi g**o na lalaki. hindi nga lang sila yun tipong madalas pansinin sa publiko. at kung wala talaga dumating dont worry pare parehas naman tyu tatanda na single  ;D biro lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close