watch now

Author Topic: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s  (Read 177887 times)

scarlet_ann

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #400 on: September 26, 2012, 08:43:04 pm »
Been single for a ve-ry looong time... ;D Been dating some guys pero yun nga, hanggang date lang talaga...
Most of the time masaya kahit na single kasi I get to do things na hindi na kelangan pa ipagpaalam pa sa bf... I guess I've been so independent for a such a long, long time that right now I'm afraid to get to that point of making a compromise when I do get into a relationship.I've seen how my friends, who I supposed were more strong-willed and more independent than I, fell hard to the men of their dreams and how each and every decision they make at present have to be "affirmed" by their partners. Though I understand that it's part of being in a relationship, for it to work. But I'm still open to the idea of meeting the right one, though I intend not to make it as the ultimate goal to find happiness. Fortunately, I'm not yet pressured, minsan lang sa ilang friends, pero di ako nagpapaapekto. Gaya nga ng sabi ng iba, ayokong magpadala kasi ang labas nun magiging desperate na ako at kakagatin na lang kahit sino, LOL! ;D
Minsan gusto ko lang magka-baby/magkaanak kahit wala ng partner,LOL!

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #401 on: September 29, 2012, 04:24:21 am »
I feel all of you sisses! I'm 29 turning 30 sa feb. I'm getting bored na din sa life because I'm the only girl in the family. I have four brothers and my mom passed away pa. So it's just me, dad and brothers. Sometimes hindi ako makarelate kasi sa mga boy thing nila. I've been in a relationship and decided to end it after 5years. We broke up because I found out that he has an affair with my bestfriend. I miss having a boyfriend but what to do? I really can't force someone to love me and likewise.

tey_roch19

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #402 on: September 30, 2012, 02:40:25 pm »
Nakarelate naman ako, ako din mag three years na. Hmp. Pero okay lang. Im still thankful sa mga bagay na meron at and still praying for the one. :) in time darating din sya.

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #403 on: October 24, 2012, 03:21:29 pm »
28 and nearing the dead end.. dapat by now I should be in a relationship already if I should be getting married at 30.

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #404 on: October 24, 2012, 05:08:19 pm »

anyways, i enjoy being single. i got a chance to date alot of guys and sarili ko lang iniisip ko. wala akong responisibilidad. what i just hate yung mga college friends ko they are all married and they keep on telling na i should get married na.para bang naawa sila sa akin at the same time pinagtatawanan. kaya ginawa ko dumistasya nalang muna ako medyo na pikon ako the way they treat me.

sa mga single new friends nalang ako naki pag hang out. ^_^

tey_roch19

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #405 on: October 24, 2012, 06:02:53 pm »
count me in! kesa naman magmukmok e mag enjoy nalang. tama nga sis. =)

lizziebare

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #406 on: December 02, 2012, 06:39:49 pm »
happy pa rin kahit 29 na but when hormones kicks in, I feel lonely and depressed like right now.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #407 on: December 02, 2012, 07:09:29 pm »
I'm already entering the late 30s.

Tanggap ko na sana na single ako eh. Nalampasan ko na ang stage na nalulungkot, nadedepress at naghahanap ako ng pagmamahal.

Yun nga lang, nakakatuwa, I have admirers right now. As in admirers... plural yun ha.

Pero yun lang tingin ko wala pa rin sa kanila ang type ko. Yung isa maraming differences sa amin: he's young... malayo ang age difference namin, mga 10 years, tapos indian pa siya at syempre iba ang religion at mga paniniwala nya. Yung isa naman, babaero naman and he's being sued by his ex-wife. Tapos yung isa, single na single pero immature naman at malayong maging kami dahil hinahabol niya ang dreams nya abroad... we used to communicate by chat hanggang sa nabawasan na ng nabawasan ang chat times namin and we just chat na lang pag importante.

Hayyy... :o

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #408 on: December 05, 2012, 07:11:36 pm »
turning 28 and still single.  4 years ago ata last relationship ko.

Chinito

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #409 on: December 06, 2012, 03:11:31 am »
Stop looking for it.  Just eat , drink and be merry for tomorrow we are set to be happy. god is not done yet writing the best love story that will swept our feet and turn our heart upside down..   

MABUHAY ANG MGA SINGLE! heheh  ;D

polymath2012

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #410 on: December 07, 2012, 06:46:38 am »
^^Couldnt agree more, i would rather be single living a happy life than have a mediocre life with someone :p

littlejohn

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #411 on: January 01, 2013, 01:48:09 pm »
im 27 yrs old. 3 years na lang at nasa 30's na.

Almond982

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #412 on: January 04, 2013, 06:28:55 pm »
Im 30 pero hindi pa mukhang 30. dati hindi ko na fefeel ang loneliness ngaun oo. kaya dinadaan ko nlng sa sense of humor kaso minsan parang di ma control malungkot lalo na pag nakaka kita ako sa malls na masayang family with baby. Parang nakaka inggit kaso wala pa yung guy na yun magpapasaya at kukumpleto sa akin. Pinagpre pray ko na lang.

s h e i l a

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #413 on: January 05, 2013, 11:20:01 am »
I'm 27 but looking for love is not my priority :)

miyay

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #414 on: January 10, 2013, 07:21:49 pm »
posted here before. i'm 32 now and in a 1.5year relationship now. 1st bf. never thought i'd have one in this lifetime coz i'm just not the gf type. even my family and closest friends say that i have my own world. i let another soul in and somehow it just feel right.  i don't really feel 'unsingle'.

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #415 on: January 16, 2013, 03:44:16 pm »
as a child, i always thought i'd be single for life. only child kasi ako and sanay ako mag-isa.

i wasn't looking for love but as much as i avoided it (yes, i made a conscious effort to be single noon), it found me.

but now, i've been with my first 9and last) bf for almost 4 years and i can't imagine being single anymore. hehe

vanek95

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #416 on: January 21, 2013, 05:21:21 pm »
being single is better unless you've found your partner that works not only in the kilig stage but all through out.

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #417 on: January 22, 2013, 12:54:31 pm »
Mag-28 na ako and single na ngayon.  Nalulungkot din kasi gusto ko na magkafamily :(

alexandrea

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #418 on: January 23, 2013, 10:36:24 pm »
I made this thread four years ago, hahaha.

Was single then, got coupled up for a while, then back to single again. I'm turning 32 this year. Oh well, that's life.

My mom is pushing me hard to try speed dating, online dating sites, blind dates, etc., and I just roll my eyes at her. She's far more anxious than I am about my civil status. I sometimes wonder why I can't be bothered. Kung meron, meron. Kung wala, wala. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:39:03 pm by alexandrea »

sweetcris

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #419 on: January 25, 2013, 08:44:41 pm »
I'm 27 hay, sometimes its depressing, most of my friends are married and when I attend their weddings they always ask me when its my turn, I feel pressured. Online dating is not for me, tried it once and it never worked out.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close