watch now

Author Topic: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s  (Read 177974 times)

beck19

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2010, 11:17:40 am »
i'm turning 30yrs old this july and honestly not in a hurry to be in a relationship.ang dami ko pang gusto gawin like travel alone (haven't done this yet). of course sometimes i feel lonely especially all my barkada are married na and with kids,sometimes naman i feel na mahirap mag hanap ng guy our age na single pa rin AND napapansin ko yung mga nagpaparamdam sa akin mga 6yrs younger than me (hello,cougar!)

do i feel pressred to get married? sila nag prepressure but ako hindi because i don't want to settle with someone na pwede na.i still believe in butterflies so parang now,kung dadating masaya kung wala masaya din basta enjoy lang and be thankful :)

naku sis.. pareho tayo.. pinepressure ako ng mga tao sa paligid ko.. may moments na napapaisip ako bakit nga wala akong bf.. eh anong gagawin ko?? wala eh.. :D im dating, some of the guys i dated, type ko pero they're not into me, and then some liked me, but then i dont want to settle for less naman basta lang masabing may lovelife ka.. (ang loser ng feeling nung ganun e.)

well.. marami akong gusto gawin.. though mas maganda nga kung may kasama akong bf while doing all those -- sky dive, scuba, paragliding, race, etc (yep im into those sports :D) pero kung wala, eh di wala.. :D baka hindi ko pa talaga time mag ka boyfriend.. :)

now, inuubos ko oras ko reading books like - why men marry bitches, he's just not that into you.. lumalakas kasi ang loob ko pag nare-realize ko i shouldnt be in a hurry.. :)

abbina

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2010, 05:56:58 pm »
I am 28 and just got out of a relationship 3 months ago. He was my first bf. Haha, yeah I am a late bloomer. He was unemployed and depended on me to shoulder the expenses whenever we go out. I am uncertain why and how I managed to stay in that relationship. I never saw myself ending up with him as he is irresponsible and not my ideal guy.

Last March, we broke up as I caught him via text that he has another girlfriend. The nerve! Considering that I've been breaking up with him months before our separation.

To date, I can't help but still check his FB account. I am bitter and hurt but am sure that it's not because I love him. I regret every minute I spent with him. I am frustrated and still has this feeling inside me to get even with him. I know that it's not worth it but I don't know how to stop. My friends told me that the only way for me to fully recover from our break up is to find someone new.

I feel so desperate to have a new bf to get over this feeling of loneliness and hatred. Hay! Help!!! What should I do? :(

helga21

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #182 on: July 03, 2010, 07:41:44 am »
^ girl, probably the easiest way to get out of misery is to find someone new. but imo, you have to be sure first that you really are ready to love again and not just to forget a bastard past. mejo unfair din kasi sa guy if di ka pa ready. try goin out with friends and there eventually may makikilala ka rin at the right time and proper timing :p

abbina

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #183 on: July 08, 2010, 05:38:35 am »
Thanks. I really want to go out, kaso it's not me kasi I am a home buddy and lumalabas lang either with my closest friends or with my immediate family.

Minsan I am okay as if walang effect yung pagkawala nya pero there are these times na naiinis ako. It sometimes reaches the point na I am stalking na his current gf. I know na it's not her fault na pinagsabay kami ng mokong and that he chose her over me pero inside me kasi is the intense desire to know her personally. Please let me know if I am doing the right thing. :(

yaelski18

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #184 on: July 08, 2010, 10:46:13 am »
Present! *Raises hand*

In a few days I'll be 27. Okay lang sa akin maging single. In fact, ngayon ko lang naa-appreciate ang pagiging single. Kaso yung mga nasa paligid ko naman ang panira! :D

Natatawa nga ako kapag tinatanong ako bakit wala pa akong boyfriend. Sinasabi ko na lang "Ewan ko," kasi kung alam ko, eh di sana noon ko pa nagawan ng paraan!

Tapos babanatan ka pa ng, "Ah, yung magiging boyfriend mo, siguro yun na ang mapapangasawa mo." Dyuskupo, boyfriend pa lang po ang hanap ko, wag niyo akong madaliin. :D

beck19

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2010, 11:03:20 am »
Minsan I am okay as if walang effect yung pagkawala nya pero there are these times na naiinis ako. It sometimes reaches the point na I am stalking na his current gf. I know na it's not her fault na pinagsabay kami ng mokong and that he chose her over me pero inside me kasi is the intense desire to know her personally. Please let me know if I am doing the right thing. :(

sis... you know it's not right, dont you? :) the best thing you can do for yourself is MOVE ON. the more you carry that load kasi the more it gets heavier (and bigger). why would you want to know his gf now? ewan lang, it seems to me kasi na it isnt necessary. would it do you good kung makikilala mo yung new girl niya?

Being single is an opportunity to know yourself better. To know what you really want in life and to love yourself more. :) Yes, may mga times na malungkot kasi you wonder why bakit sa dinami dami ng single guys eh wala kang partner, pero it's all part of knowing-ourselves game. :)

Believe in God's timing. He never fails. ;)

Cheers!

yaelski18

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2010, 11:25:00 am »
my current single self prayer :

dear GOD, please dont let me get tired of myself. amen



LOL

Ha ha, panalo! Apir!

abbina

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2010, 10:30:31 pm »
sis... you know it's not right, dont you? :) the best thing you can do for yourself is MOVE ON. the more you carry that load kasi the more it gets heavier (and bigger). why would you want to know his gf now? ewan lang, it seems to me kasi na it isnt necessary. would it do you good kung makikilala mo yung new girl niya?

Being single is an opportunity to know yourself better. To know what you really want in life and to love yourself more. :) Yes, may mga times na malungkot kasi you wonder why bakit sa dinami dami ng single guys eh wala kang partner, pero it's all part of knowing-ourselves game. :)

Believe in God's timing. He never fails. ;)

Cheers!


Thanks! I don't know how to move on or I refuse to move on kasi di pa ko nakakaganti sa kanya. I know it's not right to waste my time on him or "them" pero I really can't help it. Last week, I promised myself na I'll move on then I started checking his FB and stalking his gf.  :-[

You are right, I should divert my attention and focus my energy on getting to know and loving myself more. Medyo matagal ko na rin "siyang" napabayaan kasi I am overanalyzing yung mga nangyari sa amin. Sana makaya ko to move on and let go of my hatred. Hindi din naman healthy kasi instead of being better nagiging bitter na ko on a lot of things. I really appreciate your advice. Medyo natatauhan na ko ... konti na lang and I'll be my old happy and bubbly self. Thank you!  ;)

beck19

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #188 on: July 09, 2010, 08:28:16 am »
^glad I was able to help another soul ;) *hugs*

isipin mo palagi - hindi ka nag iisa... dalawa tayo ;)

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #189 on: July 09, 2010, 10:56:04 am »
am turning 27 in october.honestly,being single doesn't bother me at all.what bothers me is why people close to you,especially the kins,seemed to be bothered with me being single?I am not even bothered by my biological clock since I plan not to have children. kakairita lang yung ma tao na nagtatanong na "bakit wala kang boyfriend?in despair ka ba?" nyah!!! I'm in despair for money, not for love.

abbina

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2010, 02:05:39 am »
^glad I was able to help another soul ;) *hugs*

isipin mo palagi - hindi ka nag iisa... dalawa tayo ;)

Hahaha .. yes, dalawa na tayo.  ;D Sana madagdagan pa, the more, the merrier.

Hope to get to know you better, mukhang dami ko matututunan from you.  :)

beck19

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2010, 12:20:16 pm »
^ngek.. :D im no expert in love noh.. hehe.. siguro kasi i've passed through the same struggles as yours kaya nakakarelate ako ;)

yup..  hope to get to know you better, too :) *hugs*hugs*

yinandyang

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2010, 01:59:16 pm »
pasali!

been single for a long time na i think im numb na yata. i dated a guy pero hindi na nag bloom into something more. medyo nakakainis na nga kasi maayos naman ako at di naman needy pero ewan ko i seem to scare guys.

blueangel29

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #193 on: July 11, 2010, 07:17:11 pm »
ganyan din ako sis before. been single for less than 5 yrs? i'm now 30 turning 31 this year. i felt i'm numb, dated several guys but some didn't materialized. but eventually, the one for you will find you just like i found mine (but he keep on insisting it is him who searched for me, which is really true). he's someone that i hoped and dreamed of. keep on praying .the best is yet to come :)

izzybaby

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #194 on: July 11, 2010, 07:27:36 pm »
pajoin ako :)

purplerainne

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #195 on: July 11, 2010, 07:28:37 pm »
^wow inspiring sis!

happy for you!

sana nga... kaming mga singles at our age eh mahanap na rin ng mga right guys for us  ;D

hotnessbelle

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #196 on: July 19, 2010, 10:34:35 pm »
misty_832003 and helga21 isama nyo ako sa boat,  hahaha.. ako im turning 26 and i never had a serious relationship pa ever, but i did had a bf but that was in first year hs pa hahaha.. i date naman and i do let guys court me pero the problem with me is if im not that into him or i dont feel any sparks or chemistry sa guy i will not try to force myself to like him or give him a chance, weird noh, hahaha.. but i will try to change that na kasi im not getting any younger.. im feeling the pressure na rin  :-[..

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2010, 03:52:25 pm »
masaya na malungkot and ganitong status.

masaya kase nagagawa mo yung mga gusto mo at hindi limited ang time mo for yourself.

malungkot kase you are longing for someone to care for you and love you.

hmm, nakaka pressure. lahat na lang ng nababalitaan kong batchmates, nagsesettle down na. iniisip ko, right time will come. yun nga lang, surprise na lang kung kailan. shucks!

deliciously_ridiculous

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2010, 09:02:43 pm »
im 27 and my 8 year relationship ended 2 months ago.. and im happily single now, although, i can't completely say i've moved on kasi 2 months ago pa lang and it was a very painful break up. sa ngayon, masaya naman ko, although minsan naiisip ko pa din sya, i and miss my ex bf so much, 8 yrs dn pinagsamahan namin kaya hndi nman ganon kadali lang un, but its been 2 months since i haven't heard frm him, he's with some one else na dn and mukang happy nman sila. ako naman eto,  im catching up with my child hood sweethearts, nkkatuwa dn pla, no strings attached, and u can flirth as much as u want to... yun nga lang puro online flirtings lang, kasi dito ko sydney, wala naman ako nkilala pinoy na single dn, and wala nman ngkkainteres saken dito na aussie hehe, hndi ata nila type ang byuti ko LOL. BUT im not in a hurry to get into a relationship now, im taking my time and enjoying being single,..bsta happy nman ako, kahit lonely. :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 09:05:02 pm by deliciously_ridiculous »

ms.messed_up*

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #199 on: August 07, 2010, 03:12:23 am »
28 here! join ako dito..
with me naman, i really dont mind being 28 and single. though i must admit, na iba talaga yung feeling and vibe na merong partner..but what can i do? all my relationships didnt work. theres this saying nga-- i'd rather be alone than poorly accompanied. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close