We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
24, Single.. I don't mind being single. It's just that lately, all my Gal friends are either getting married or is having a baby. All of a sudden, I (sometimes) feel I'm being left out. Like the world around me is moving forward while I'm just standing still Girls that I use to hang out with, do shopping and go to malls with,suddenly have different interest w/c sometimes I can't relate to. I'm still happy though (but not contented ) , kasi ayaw ko naman pumasok sa relationship, just because I'm "ingit" sa mga tao sa paligid ko.Single and Still waiting
Hello! ako I'm 23 years old turning 24 this coming may... heheh wala pa din akong naestablish na good lovelife relationship... at only child lang ako at senior citizen na ang parents ko so syempre nagpaparinig na din na kelan ba ako mag aasawa at kailan daw kaya sila magkakaapo cute daw kaya or anong itsura... hindi naman ako ganon ka pressure kasi baka hindi pa right time... saka nag eenjoy pa ako being single... ang sarap kaya maging single... kilig moments sa kung sino sinong cute... ayoko magmadali kasi baka mali naman yung mapili ko eh mas lalo pang worse yung kakalabasan diba... chillax lang ako dadating din yung right man for me... in God's perfect time...
^ Sis you gotta learn how to be happy by yourself. It sounds like you've grown dependent on men to make you feel happy. Since it sounds that you haven't been alone for some time, enjoy this freedom, it does have its perks. You'll also learn how to be independent.