Author Topic: How to take bangkok pills?  (Read 125245 times)

LoSiNGGRiP

• is a long distance MOM, super NURSE and a PROUD 10-year-
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • love2loveu
Re: How to take bangkok pills?
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 02:19:45 pm »
so far, its the most effective. yes,true lahat ng comment about it but its worth trying for me.
**A true measure of a man’s desire to be with you happens after sex, not before. So don’t look at all the sweet things he did for you before you slept with him. Examine how he acts after.**

tipay

• You gotta love this
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 10:57:05 pm »
I used to take BP din. I must say na effective talaga siya makapayat kasi from 140 lbs, bumagsak ang weight ko to 120 lbs in a month. At first happy ako kasi nasuot ko na yung mga clothes na matagal ko nang gusto isuot without thinking na parang ang kapal yata ng mukha ko hahaha!

But after a while, I noticed na ang itim ng undereyes ko - as in mukha akong zombie/addict. Tapos nag-palpitate ako, to the point na climbing up a flight of stairs was torture kasi yung feeling is parang sasabog yung dibdib ko. Naglabasan din yung zits ko, to think na I only had occasional zits prior to taking BP.

Overall, I'd say it's not worth it kasi health hazard talaga siya. A lot of people, both from the medical field and yung mga nag-try na, have attested na while it may be effective, madami siyang possible problems na dinudulot in the long run. But kung ang goal mo talaga is pumayat ASAP at maipa-promise mo talaga na hindi ka solely magre-rely dito (which is going to be a challenge kasi mahu-hook ka talaga dito once you see the "magical" results), then go ahead & try it. It may be better to try the mild variant first, though. Kasi kung dito pa lang nag-palpitate ka na, baka hindi mo kayanin yung stronger formulations.
I love you up to the moon and back. ;)

laey

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 11:13:08 pm »
Ei, not to scare you dear, and I'm no expert on this product but I know someone who died and they said that it's because of this pill. Baka daw nasobrahan. Sabi ng sister in law ko pwede ding fake yung nabili niya kasi she used to take bangkok pills din. But be careful lang.  ;)
Imagination was given man to compensate for what he is not, and a sense of humor to console him for what he is.  ~ Francis Bacon

marcia

• No pain, No gain ;)
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 09:12:39 am »
Just want to share din my experience. I have been taking bangkok pills on and off for 10 years now. Make sure that the one you buy comes from a legitimate hospital in bangkok. It will really make you lose weight bec. it suppresses the appetite and increases your metabolism. make sure to drink lots of water and better to combine it with exercise. Masyado ka lang pagod at night. Pag seryoso ka sa diet, you can lose up to 20lbs/month. bawal lang may hypartension and heart problem.

ur_prettyprinces

• Pretty Smart...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Princess of the family (^_^)
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 06:12:42 pm »
Yan din sinabi ko dati....

I tried every diet pill available sa market....bangkok, duramine (3m), xenical (roche), reductil (abbott), zhen de shou.....name it i've tried it.....laki nga nga ipapayat mo....grabe naman ang effect after

i've tried using it when i was 130 lbs....i used to weight 115 lang kasi back when i was still dancing ballet.....pumapayat naman den after 6 months na di ka na totally umuiinom yan na back with a vengeance na yung weight......nung matapos ako maloko sa pag inom at pag gastos nitong so called diet pills, from 180 downhill na sya sa 250.....

the best way to shed the weight is to exercise and complete lifestyle change with the food you eat.  una ko tinangal coke and chips, replaced with fruits.  salad ko less dressing.  dati matakaw ako sa kanin, marami na ang 3 cups/day ko.  no pizza, no fast food,  no ice tea or sugared drinks

im happy to say that after 1 year im 185 lbs.....2009 lang kasi ako nagdecide na i dont want to be a pig anymore......as of present im 175.....mabagal na pag lose ng weight pero im aiming to lose another 50 this year

I AGREE WITH YOU SIS! :) HEALTHY LIVING AS THEY SAY ;) i did try everything back then too... and i agree with everybody who tried bp, etc. etc.... I'm really chubby since i was a kid! >:( i never dared dieting since i really don't care with my size naman, ok na sa akin yung... i get compliments on how i look :-[ but when i was in college, there you go the comments like: "ang pretty mo naman, lalo na sana kung di ka chubby" ouch! :'( so that's when i started exploring the different ways of taking different brands of diet pills!  ::) actually lhat nagwork for couple of months lang! ??? lalo mga chinese diet pills, i have to change brand every 3 months kasi di ko na nafefeel yung effectiveness after that... until I've met this l-car, what i did is, i took  10 shots via IV (inject) and then started adjusting my eating habits... before i eat almost everything  :P i love junk foods, pasta, pizza, name it!  :o but now, after the l-car shots, i already have my regular routines:

-eat every time i feel hungry but in little servings ;)
 -sometimes i drink water nlang pag hungry para atleast mafeel kong parang busog na ako ;D
-i don''t let myself be deprived with what i want to eat like if i want pizza, pasta, chocs, etc. i eat parin pero i need to take note of the day/date so that i know when not to eat and when to eat those kinds of food again ::)
-at night as much as possible i need to eat fruits lang like 1pc banana, orange, pineapple, melon and a glass of tea :P
-i work at night most of the time so i make it a sure i have bread or biscuits beside me so that if ever i feel hungry(most of the time YES!) i do have something to eat... that's one thing i corrected... "wag tiisin ang gutom" kasi when you'll eat na, parang hindi na kain gagawin ko kundi lamon! ;D

now I'm happy and still trying to live a healthy lifestyle though i still wanna shed some pounds lalo na ang braso at legs ko! >:( hirap lumiit... i don't have a big tummy and i feel so lighter than before already... :) btw, i'm taking l-car capsule in 1000mg to help me burn more fats when i exercise. ;) I HOPE I ALSO DID HELP YOU FELLOW BODY CONSCIOUS. GOOD LUCK! :-*
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 02:50:34 pm by ur_prettyprinces »
LEARNING TO MINGLE ^-^...
TRYING TO BE KIKAY WITH GT! weeeh!
Instagram: kd_supnet
Let's Twit Twit:  http://twitter.com/kd_supnet

belletee

• GirlTalker
  • Be beautiful, stay beautiful.
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 08:00:49 am »
maybe better taking something more natural like l-carnitine na lang

ApplePie

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 10:05:40 am »
to those who are thinking of using BP to lose weight,  I suggest wag na lang ... kakatakot side effects ...
Though I havent taken it, I was able to lose 20kgs after giving birth..

Here is what I did
- Less or no rice
- move a lot (ie: non stop cleaning of the house etc)
- eat enough (ie: until you are not hungry anymore and not until you're full)
- I exercise using hollahoop - to make my wait smaller

One bad thing I did was drink lots of coffee (ie: 3 times a day) w/ wholemeal toasted bread and hazelnut spread - so I wont get hungry

summer_princess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 11:36:11 pm »
Just make sure you get yours from a reputable dealer. been getting mine regularly and I've been taking it for years already (ON and OFF) to jumpstart any diet plans and If i need a crash diet.

There's a different levels: strong, extra strong, super strong, mega strong (not sure with the 3rd one though hahah!) for beginners start with the strong level. What I like with my supplier, it's straight from a MD in BKK and the ingredient is Phentermine and not the other BP's with the shabu content.. that's what my supplier told me. Beware on cheap BP's, the first time I tried I almost collapsed due to extreme palpitation but i never encountered this with one's I get from my supplier...so BP's have different formulation.

BP's not recommended though if you have high BP's, diabetes..

Overall I recommend it, just make sure you support it with regular diet and exercise so your body is not totally depended into it.
chivalrous, honest, warm, friendly, good hearted & well meaning

-the kind you'd bring home to mom and dad ;-)

annn

• I eat Skittles and do voodoo on every
  • Super GirlTalker
  • buxom kangaroo
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 07:34:06 pm »
i dont want to be a devils advocate but heres how u do it..

just follow instructions!:)  take the pills in the morning before eating anything and take the sleeping pills (blue color) at night. its more effective if u take the pills 1-2 hrs before eating anything.

dont smoke or drink alcohol,coffee or anything caffeinated while using this..drink a lot of water too. u'll lose more weight if u do a lil bit of exercise. dont do anything strenuous. also, are u really physically fit? if you have a history of high blood pressure and heart disease or kidney disease this diet pill is not for you. i think i lost 20lbs in a month without any effort using this 10 years ago when i was in college. the only thing i hated about it was the insomnia.

A crazy person is only crazy because he does what no one else will

Minakichu

• *333*
  • GirlTalker
  • An obsessive compulsive bipolar sweetheart
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2010, 09:00:01 pm »
On and off din ako with bp. At first I lost more than 30 pounds in a month pero after stopping I get matakaw again so I get all the weight back then back to bp again until wala na effect sa akin naimmune na ata ako so I stopped. I suggest better not to take it. Tiniis ko Lang lahat ng side effects all for vanity but in the long run it's not worth it if your health will be at stake
LVuitton,makeup, skincare and diet freak...with random musings about life...http://Http://www.prettywittybitchyme.blogspot.com

babyprinsesa

• Probationary
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 10:36:09 am »
nagtry na din po ako neto. nagrebound sya sa akin after I stopped doon talgang tuloy tuloy paglobo ko.

milkchocolate

• a certified chocoholic and a true blooded
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2010, 09:21:35 am »
i've never tried this kahit gustong gusto ko na kasi natatakot ako sa side effects. im 5'4" and my weight is 130lbs. i used to weight 115lbs lang talaga. but when i took Danazol (for my ovarian cyst), i gained 15lbs agad in 2 months. :(

kwento ko lang about my friend who tried BP before...

medyo chubby friend ko and she wants to lose weight asap. so she took BP. sobrang bilis ng pagpayat nya. in 1 month, slim na sya. i just dont know how many lbs she lost in 1 month lang. pero pansin namin, super naging tuyot yung skin nya and she looks old. pati hair nya naging dry. as in yung literal na tumanda itsura nya. sabi nya ok lang daw yun kasi ang next step naman nya is magpaganda naman.

by the way, she took the pills 2 years ago. and when she stopped taking it, she was able to maintain her slim body. till now super slim pa din sya at di na sya mukhang tuyot dahil glutathione naman ang nilalaklak nya.  :D discipline lang daw talaga ang kailangan.

God always finds a way... :)

loolieloo.xvi

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 11:32:16 pm »
Just make sure you get yours from a reputable dealer. been getting mine regularly and I've been taking it for years already (ON and OFF) to jumpstart any diet plans and If i need a crash diet.

There's a different levels: strong, extra strong, super strong, mega strong (not sure with the 3rd one though hahah!) for beginners start with the strong level. What I like with my supplier, it's straight from a MD in BKK and the ingredient is Phentermine and not the other BP's with the shabu content.. that's what my supplier told me. Beware on cheap BP's, the first time I tried I almost collapsed due to extreme palpitation but i never encountered this with one's I get from my supplier...so BP's have different formulation.

BP's not recommended though if you have high BP's, diabetes..

Overall I recommend it, just make sure you support it with regular diet and exercise so your body is not totally depended into it.

sis..until now ba nagttake ka padin ng BP??
can you tell me who is your supplier.. im interested din kasi.. =)
soo desperate mode na ako.. how much kaya?
kasi now ang weight ko is 170lbs.. goal ko is 100lbs.. ano kaya recommended na itake [textspeak!] strong or [textspeak!] mas strong pa dun???

please enlighten me.. kindly text me through this number 09065706760

prettybarbie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2010, 03:22:07 am »
i never tried bangkok pills but i tried reductil and it is super effective actually recommended sya ng doctor ko. I was so overweight and i cant get preganant that time and my doctor told me to lose weight and yung reductil ang ni recommend nya sakin. in 2 1/2 months i lost 40 pounds my doctor told me to stop using it na and unti unti ko syang alisin sa system ko para di mag bounce back yung weight ko. He told me na instead of everyday gawin ko na lang syang every other day then every 3 days then once a week hanggang sa tuluyan ko ng itigil. And im happy with the result  :)

princesswifey

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2010, 03:42:09 pm »
i never tried bangkok pills but i tried reductil and it is super effective actually recommended sya ng doctor ko. I was so overweight and i cant get preganant that time and my doctor told me to lose weight and yung reductil ang ni recommend nya sakin. in 2 1/2 months i lost 40 pounds my doctor told me to stop using it na and unti unti ko syang alisin sa system ko para di mag bounce back yung weight ko. He told me na instead of everyday gawin ko na lang syang every other day then every 3 days then once a week hanggang sa tuluyan ko ng itigil. And im happy with the result  :)

sis ilang mg yung tinake mo?OB mo nag recommend? thanks!

prettybarbie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2010, 06:44:52 pm »
15 mg pero kapag nagsisimula ka pa lang 10 mg muna for 2 weeks then saka ka mag 15 mg. oo doctor ko sya dito sa hong kong and very popular yan dito pati din sa UK. Pero just like any other diet pills hindi sya recommended sa mga taong may highblood or sakit sa puso. Try mo super effective medyo expensive nga lang. Last time na umuwi ako sa pinas meron na nyan mercury drug.

princesswifey

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2010, 03:51:58 pm »
i want to try but i need to ask my OB first if ok. sna ok sya for me ;) thanks sis ;)

VannyVanvan

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2010, 08:21:55 pm »
I wanna try this.. I hope I lose 20-25 lbs in a month. Is it true that you can easily gain it back if you take BP?

qt_ben17

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2010, 08:44:24 pm »
from what i've read, bp has amphetamine (shabu) content.  similar structure with other diet pills na duromine/phentermine, sibutramine.  halos pare pareho lang din ang side effect profile,  tapos stimulant din sila lahat.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:48:55 pm by qt_ben17 »
eto na naman sila, "mas better" , "pinaka the best"

beautyandcurves

• GirlTalker
  • shop.drink.eat and sleep
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2010, 01:33:36 am »
share ko lang yung experience ko sa BP :)

this is my second time to take BP strong dosage pa din since the seller advice me to take strong pa din since nag stop ako ng 2 months after taking my first BP. Super Effective sya from 38 (not sure medyo sikip kasi 38 sa akin dati pero carry pa naman) to 35.5. Pag di ka na umiinum ayun mag crave ka na pero andun pa din yung lagi kang uhaw and regular pupu.

after 2months i admit nag gain ako ng weight based sa waistline from 35.5 naging 36.5. I admit tumakaw talaga ako after ko kumain ng sandamakmak nung birthday ng tatay ko kaya ayun lumaki ulit yung capacity ng stomach ko.

now I'm taking the BP ulit effective pa din naman sya. sabi ng hubby ko kumukurba na ulit yung katawan ko nawawala na ulit double -chin ko. 36.5-35.5 after 10 days with skips

Ang gusto ko sa BP is kahit medyo drastic sya nagpupu ka pa din with oil pa nga kung minsan unlike sa slimming coffee na nag constipate ako. Tinuruan ako ng BP to drink more water di kasi ako pala inom ng tubig dati. Di na rin ako pala inom ng soft drinks at coffee which is I can't live without dati.  Nawala din insomia ko dahil sa green tablets tuwing 6pm nakakatulog na ako ng 8pm. Nung nagtake ako ng BP naregular yung menstration ko nung nag stop ako nadedelayed ulit kaya sa tingin ko dahil sa BP yun.

Advice ko lang sa gusto magtake. eat right while taking BP sanayin nyo lang yung stomach nyo ganun yung capacity nya. walk and dance will help you. no to cold ice water. since di naman ikaw ma-starve start no carb diet. Fruits and veggies are your best friend while hard boiled egg and white meat are your close friends.

buy it from the original seller dami pong fake today.  ;D
It is your attitude, not your aptitude, that determines your altitude

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close