Author Topic: How to take bangkok pills?  (Read 129057 times)

VannyVanvan

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: How to take bangkok pills?
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2010, 07:41:23 pm »
^ where did you buy?

rolemodel7

• Probationary
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 10:30:37 pm »
sister! can you refer me to your seller? i need to buy na talaga.
im weighing 210 pounds(yes thats shockingly true), from 150 pounds 2 years ago, ang laki ng binigat ko sa callcenter industry. so if you can PM me or give the cellphone number of your trusted seller. gusto ko safe talaga no drugs. thank you for the feedback!

and to our sisses..for anyone who already purchased or who can refer me to a trusted and tested seller. please PM me. thank u guys!

Same issue! I'm over 200lbs now and I used to weigh 160. Getting desperate since I don't have time to exercise because of school. Walking lang talaga and using the stairs in school. Food naman, I don't have much choice with whatever's available in the school caf. Please PM your trusted sellers. And ano ba price range nito? Kasi I don't know if what I'm seeing is cheap compared to the original price, wala akong basehan. TIA

Arp1016

• Probationary
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 03:42:38 pm »
Hello sis....ive bee using BP  since 2005... And true enough pumayat talaga ako... From a waistliine of 36 to 29. Or from size 14 to 10.

I only enjoyed it for a year...sad to say tumaba na naman ako....

Can anyone recommend a good BP seller? Pwede iPM sakin? Need it very badly... I heard theres new strenghts.... 7 na daw...

Thanks.

iluvmysoldier

• army wife and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2010, 04:36:17 pm »
hi girls. ako din naexperience ko na yan... last year i weigh 210 lbs. tapos ang waistline ko 37 so nagtake ako ng BP after 4 months nag 160 lbs nlang ako tapos ang waistline ko naging 30. sobrang nagulat tlaga ako sa changes... as in mga people hindi na ko makilala... sobrang saya ko nun.haha tapos ayun dumating yung time na medyo tinigil ko aba tumaba ako dahan dahan..sabi ko syet hindi to pwede..kaya ayun take ako ulit ngayon. iba na hindi na strong...ewan ko kung anong tawag sa dosage na binigay sakin basta eto yung pinakamalakas at pinakamahal.so far ok naman siya, bumabalik na ulit ang figure ko.  ;D ang supplier ko si melissa yung sa multiply.
The army has my soldier but I have his heart.

greenarrowbabe

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2010, 08:49:09 pm »
Who can recommend a legit seller here? Gusto ko na talaga pumayat... at least 10 lbs lang...

I'm not lost, just undiscovered.

iluvmysoldier

• army wife and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2010, 11:37:26 pm »
yung seller ko sis trusted ko na yun, hindi ka niya bebentahan for the sake na makabenta lang. saka after ng purchase mo continuous parin yung communication namin pag may mga tanong ako regarding sa mga side effects ng BP. check mo yung site niya
http://prettysexygurl2006.multiply.com/
The army has my soldier but I have his heart.

matron11

• Probationary
  • we r d choices we make
Re: How to take bangkok pills from a Veteran User
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2011, 06:34:34 am »
Im a veteran Bangkok pill user- that is, since 1998 when I used to weight 160 lbs after giving birth to my 4th child- I have 5 na in all. Anyways, since I have experienced the early formula and the present formulation, I can make an educated comparison  :)

The first formulation talagang alalay ako because me palpitation etc. but since I was younger then about 36 years old and borderline diabetic because of my excess weight inspite of daily walks ko noon, I jump started by taking it and lost 20 lbs in a month then took the mild form and lost another 20 then the mildest form <every other day> and dropped down from an XL to M!   ;) Then I stopped. I was able to tame my hunger and train my tongue and was able to maintain 115 to 120 lbs. for the succeeding 7 years with a yearly maintenance of 2 packs taken every other day during the cold season only- rainy season and december of course!   ;D

Last year I started gaining weight because I already hit early menopause at age 48 and started taking the new formulation. I take the strong variant daily for 2 weeks then 3x a week na on the succeeding weeks.  I no longer experience the bad side effects like the first formulation pero this time mabilis ang relapse like most of the comments I read. To solve this problem, mas vigilant na ako sa diet ko. Yun nga lang, tatlong party ka lang, putok na naman ang bewang! :o

You have to observe how your body reacts and listen very well. NEVER take Bangkok Pills for 2 consecutive months. Its is only meant to jump start then the rest is really discipline. I will turn 49 this March and still weight below 130 lbs. I will be ordering one pack this week and consume it the way i do it- 2 weeks daily then 3x a week succeeding weeks and hopefully hit 115 lbs. and look good in my swimsuit for my Bora event this April!  8)

Matron11 :>

mocha1209

• Aspiring Flight Attendant
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2011, 08:30:56 am »
hi just wanna know do you feel aching in your lower back part i felt it on my 3rd day eh.  :(
Never Give Up!

pansy25

• Probationary
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2011, 12:56:35 pm »
Hello po, I just wanted to ask how much water do I need to drink when I'm using BP. Its my first time to use BP. But I really want to lose weight. I've been fat since I was a little girl at pagod n po akong mataba. I know there are a lot of warnings but I'm desperate. I don't love water but I would drink it just to make this effective. Ilang liters po b kailangang kong inumin a day?

junichi406

• Your Premium Choice
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • JGK
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2011, 01:21:40 pm »
This pill is banned by the bfad right? But people still take it because of its instantaneous effect???  :(

Have you asked yourself this question,

1. "Why am I getting craving for more food once I stop taking this pill??"
2. "Why am I addicted to this pill???"
3. "Why am I experiencing pain???"
4. "Am I really fat???"
5. "How Shallow am I as a person???"
6. "What are the long therm effects of this drug???"

I wonder......

ladyspyde

• GirlTalker
    • Follow Me
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2011, 04:12:04 am »
i would love to try this, however it scares me baka kasi same lang din to with the other chinese slimming pills. Yung tipong masakit ulo mo palagi tapos irritated...has anyone experienced this? im super desperate to lose weight, i tried zumba aerobics kaso wala na akong time ngayon because of the hectic schedule.
i am nobody's b*tch!

regGurl

• Probationary
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2011, 05:53:11 pm »
I've read the posts here and i find it very interesting as to your experiences. But here is the science behind bp. Essentially each tablet or pill in BP, represents a specific chemical designed to reduce a component of your weight depending on your choice : mild, strong, etc but the components are the same for all only in different dosages. Here they are :

a. Phentermine HCL (main component)
b. Diuretic
c. Laxative
d. Antihistamine
e. Fat burner (possibly an ECA stack - Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin)

They are not "magic" pills. They are different weight loss supplements combined to form a slimming stack. Here is the purpose of each :

Phentermine - this is a strong anti obesity drug that supresses appetite - that is why most of you get the numb toungue feeling.
Diuretic - this makes you urinate and get rid of bloat and excess water by triggering your kidneys
Laxative - this induces peristalsis and makes your bowels move - similar to OTC drug Dulcolax
Fat burner - this stimulates your nervous system and keeps you awak and active - similar to the effects of coffee
Antihistamine - this induces sleep (that's why you are asked to take it at bedtime)

Now to address your problems :

why do you get fat when u stop?

2 things :

1. When you stopped taking Phentermine (the appetite suppressant) your appetite came back and when it did it found u were undernoursihed thus the cravings. You over ate.

2. When you stopped the fat burners, your metabolism was at that point very slow (bec the fat burners were doing its job) so it failed to kick in.

Now add those two : cravings and slow metabolism : if you dont contorl this you will get fat FAST.

You can do 3 things :

a. Never take BP
b. Accommodate the craving but eat HEALTHY foods (not ones with empty calories)
c. for me this is the best : TAPER ON and TAPER OFF. Do not stop BP SUDDENLY. gradually decrease BP intake until your metabolism and appetite go back to normal levels, to avoid the "CRASH". In the same manner, start to take BP GRADUALLY to avoid the weight crash. Personally, I INITIALLY take any supplement only at half the recommended dosage then TAPER UP, when trying to stop i taper down. This works for me.

In my opinion, anything in moderation is good. Excess is bad.

I'm a weight lifter and fitness trainer. My two cents worth

Regards and good luck to everyone on their fat loss. Cheers

PS I'll make a second post as to the nutritional support needed for BP, as i see there are a lot of misnomers here.

regGurl

• Probationary
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2011, 06:11:30 pm »
Another thing. A lot of you keep saying these pills are banned. Actually they are not, per se. Here is the reason why : they are ALL prescription drugs and can be bought INDIVIDUALLY in any drugstore. What makes them a health risk is 2 things : the DOSAGE and the COMBINATION (stack). But these things when taken alone and in the correct dose, DO NOT POSE A HEALTH RISK. Of course there are contra indications for ANY drug and those are the baseline standards. Other than that, these drugs should be safe when taken properly.

Pls posts any questions for me here and I'll try to respond. Cheers.

regGurl

• Probationary
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2011, 10:22:25 pm »
As I said I'll post something regarding nutritional support while taking BP.

First off, general guidelines on diet whether taking BP or not :

a. to lose weight, you must run a caloric deficit. this means that the calories you eat should be less then the calories you burn. There is no other way to lose weight unless you have some kind of surgical intervention (pun intended). In weight loss, diet and exercise play key roles, diet moreso.

b. avoid starches. Sugar, white bread, white rice, white pasta - should be avoided. Reason: unburned carbs are converted into fat. So unless you have a fast metabolism, you should be avoiding these foods.

c. avoid unhealthy fats - animal fats, cooking oil. Fat is fat. If you eat these, it still fat that's stored in your body.

d. exercise - the best exercise is cardio (running, ellipticals, swimming, biking, etc). Weights is not really good because this will bulk you up but burn very little calories. Plus the energy source for weights is carbs (remember we are avoiding overloading ourselves with carbs)

Now BP nutri support :

a. drink lots of water - when taking BP ur hyperactive and will be urinating/excreting a lot, you'll need to stay hydrated

b. eat foods high in potassium - bananas are good, though be careful about hte carbs it goes with it (fructose). Plus bananas have a medium glycemic index so be careful not to overeat it. The purpose of this is to maintain your body's electrolytic balance and avoid dehydration

c. eat ENOUGH fiber - if you are alos taking the laxative component of BP, dont eat too much fiber, otherise you might find yourself in the toilet frequently.

These are general guidelines.

If you have questions you can reply to this post and I'll try to answer.

Cheers everyone.

regGurl

• Probationary
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2011, 10:03:03 am »
@natrishamaenavarro

I'll address 2 of your concerns :

a. Haggard look
b. Double rebound on the weight

Haggard look - this because of 3 things in the pill set : Duromine, Fat burners and diuretic. The duro and fat burners make you hyperactive and thus will lack enough sleep and rest so you'll get eye bags, etc. The diuertic will make you lose your body's water weight so you will look slimmer but the skin  where the water came from won't be contracting just yet. Take these together and you will really look haggard

Double rebound - this is because you took the pills suddenly and stopped them suddenly. Check my previous posts as I mentioned the "crash" most people get when suddenly starting and stopping supplements such as these. Again the solution is : taper on and taper off : gradually increase the dosage when beginning and gradually decrease when about to stop.

Personally I only take half the recommend dosage of any supplement when starting off. This is to allow my body to gradually adjust to the effects of the stack I'm taking. I also gradually decrease when i'm towards the end of my 28 - day cycle of BP, this will allow my body to gradually go back to the normal levels of metabolism and appetite. Thus I rarely experience rebounds.

Example, I started BO at super strong - bec I'm a weight lifter, and have taken supplements before I know where my fitness level stands. The typical dosage for super strong is this :

Breakfast :
1 duro 30
3 brown V
1 orrange L

Bedtime :
1 white
1 green

This is how I started :
Breakfast :
1 duro 15
1 brown V
1 orange L

Bedtime L
1 white
(no greens yet)

and eventually tapered up to the recommended dosage over a 1 week period. I did the reverse 1 week before my 28 day cycle. And lo and behold, no crash and no rebound and I have extra pills from my set. And I lost 20 lbs over that 28 day cycle. And I lost another 10 naturally. Now when I buy BP i just take the duros at half the dosage. Thus I have no dependency on any of those pills.

Note: supplement your stoppage of BP with healthy eating and exercise so as to eliminate the bad stuff that put us in a weight problem in the first place.

Now aside from tapering on and off the 28 days cycle, PLEASE : put a 2 week gap from BP usage
Example :
4 weeks with BP
2 weeks w/o BP
4 weeks with BP (if you still wish)
so and so forth

The purpose of the 2 week off period is to allow your body to relax from the stress its getting from the BP treatment and also to avoid a dependency on the pills. as always, NATURAL is still best; supplements such as BP are there just to help us along.

Pls posts any questions or comments here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers everyone and good luck to your weight loss. Always live healthy.

regGurl

• Probationary
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011, 10:12:23 am »
@natrishamaenavarro

Btw if you dislike the sweating side effect lessen the dosage of the fat burners (color depends on the stack you are taking - super strong, mega strong, etc - let me know) or stop them. This will depend on whether the duros you take are enough for u to lose the weight - Duromine, by itself, suppresses your appetite and makes you hyperactive so that could be enough. Actually I dont prefer stacking Duromine with any fat burners bec its more or less redundant. If you take Duromine alone and still think ur sweating excessively bec of the pill set, try cutting your Duro dosage in half and see if you still get that side effect.

My two cents worth.

Cheers

LoSiNGGRiP

• is a long distance MOM, super NURSE and a PROUD 10-year-
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • love2loveu
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2011, 06:18:59 am »
i'm an avid user of bp since college,my first time was around 2003. im so happy with its result.
i contact my seller (na nakilala ko din here in GT few years back)
once in awhile everytime i get the urge to loss weight. she is
very accomodating and she will guide you along the way. bp is really effective.
the last time i used this was last year. if only im in the Philippines right now, i would surely contact her again
because im gaining weight now :(. but later nalang when i go home next year.
**A true measure of a man’s desire to be with you happens after sex, not before. So don’t look at all the sweet things he did for you before you slept with him. Examine how he acts after.**

narz83

• GirlTalker
  • bittersweet
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2011, 06:38:07 am »
i'm a user of bp too but now im more on losing slowly diet, cut the carbs. im not in a hurry to lose weight, i'll take bp only if i'm in a rush. its effective!
I keep comin' back for more

qt_ben17

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2011, 01:24:24 pm »
phentermine lang pala ito,  yung active din sa ionamin at duromine. cousin ito ni amphetamine (shabu) at sibutramine (slimming coffee leisure, brazilian, fashion,etc)

yung frend ko nagttake ng BP dati, hay naku parang na aning aning siya. lahat ata inaaway niya, nagkaroon ng attitude problem. at ang haggard ng look niya. tuyot ba. hindi tulad sa mga nageffort talaga sa gym na may glow at moist tingnan. ito parang nakakatanda, dry pati mga muscles parang catabolized.
eto na naman sila, "mas better" , "pinaka the best"

qt_ben17

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2011, 01:28:39 pm »
instead of BP, why don't you guys try HCG injections? yan ang latest ngayon. you will lose fat by staying on 500 calories/day and the best part, you will not lose muscle.  my aunt nurse tried one cycle of this, effective, pumayat siya.
eto na naman sila, "mas better" , "pinaka the best"

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close