We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks again. I run 3x a week and only use one pair of shoes.Believe it or not, I bought a pair of Mizuno Wave Creation and Adidas Supernova Sequence in a matter of a month, and sold them in less than a month too (for just 1k each) because hindi hiyang sa akin. Having said that, I am kind of scared to spend on a new pair kasi baka magkamali na naman ako. So i am still in the process of researching. Haaay.
sisses, saan nagpapagait analysis? thanks!