watch now

Author Topic: Best Feminine Pads for You  (Read 103508 times)

Margaritabythebeach

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2012, 11:12:47 pm »
I do like using the Anion pads and this pads from Japan with probiotics and Jasmine extract. If I cannot get a hold of these, Sisters does the job for me.

Pareho tayo I also use anion sanitary pads.I loved it sooo much, I bought a whole box kasi cheaper pag ganun.

oyster

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #181 on: September 22, 2012, 01:58:40 pm »
Just started using pads by watsons.. Okay sya. Sobrang soft pa.. Lately kasi parang nagkakarashes ako sa napkin

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2012, 08:52:11 pm »
before i use modess, now it's charmee or sisters overnight pads

wahmproject

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #183 on: September 23, 2012, 09:27:10 pm »
I use Modess overnight and Modess ultra thin (both cottony soft and with wings). For light days and when I'm just at home, I'll use any regular pads (Modess or Kotex). Ive stopped using Whisper because hindi nako hiyang sa kanya. I get itchy using it.  I also tried Sofy before, ok naman but I feel "safer" using Modess overnight.:)

Without period, I use Carefree breathable panty shields.  Bihira lang ako gumamit ng ibang brand. When I do, its probably because the other brands had a promo. hehe.

agape

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2013, 11:51:26 am »
Sa mga nagkaka-rashes, How long before you change your pads?

abbina

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2013, 12:55:35 pm »
Modess and Kotext overnight pads.

Then pag walang period, I use Charmee yung color green.

caramelli

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #186 on: January 25, 2013, 12:26:32 pm »
I started using lovemoon anion din. So far, ok ang effect sa akin. I hope ma-treat din nya myoma ko.

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #187 on: January 25, 2013, 10:35:49 pm »
Whisper Overnights for me yung 4 per pack.

Modess Ultra Thin is for day use and the night pad for more protection. Tampons here are so expensive, if only I can find a reasonable priced tampon brand here in Manila I might switch.

I agree with you on the tampons. Although minsan nakatiyempo ako ng sale sa Shopwise for the Playtex Sport na 36's yata. otherwise, I get them on regular price. Madalas pa out of stock kaya daan daan lang to check if meron na ulit so I can buy.

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2013, 08:57:50 pm »
Sa mga nagkaka-rashes, How long before you change your pads?

That was my problem too before. An officemate suggested i use pads that are "cottony clean, cottony soft" basta cotton. It did help. I change every three to four hours, regardless kung puno or hindi for sanitary purposes.

I use the Kotex Pantyliners yung Long ata. Basata longer than the normal PL.

I used tampons too before pero ang mahal nga and hard to find in regular groceries.

caramelli

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2013, 09:31:17 pm »
same here, nagkaka rashes ako nung highschool hanggang college kasi plastic yung cover. i was a fan of whisper, pero i switched to modess nung working mode na ako and pansin ko talagang wala ng rashes. alam ko may cotton na rin ang whisper ngayon pero hindi na ako nagpalit ulit ng brand until i read about anion here in gt.

devilish_einjel

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2013, 09:36:55 pm »
ako din nagkaka rashes ako sa modess saka whisper eh.. pero whisper yung gamit ko ngayon, for heavy flow gamit ko palagi pag first 2 days ng period para iwas stains.. naka white pa naman ako lagi so super ingat sa stains..

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #191 on: January 29, 2013, 10:32:05 pm »
Pantiliners:
Carefree original (pink)
Kotex (green)
Kotex Thin Minces (everyday) - nakakatuwa yung colors. not sure if this is available locally

Regular flow and overnights:
Whisper with Wings, Whisper with Wings for Overnight

Yung Kotex overnight nag-rashes ako. Yung Whisper na bagong package hindi ko na gusto, mas malaki yung "pores" or holes nila to absorb the blood kaso naman mas kumakalat :P Yung Modess din for me is kumakalat and hindi naaabsorb agad. Charmee green naman nakakapalan ako for a pantyliner, ok siya pag patapos na, kaso hindi ko kasundo yung amoy, masyadong matapang yung scent.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2013, 07:45:45 am »

not sure kung nasa tamang thread ako. but would like to ask kung where ako makakabili ng pantiliners for tback? is there such a thing?  a few years ago kasi meron ang carefree but lately nung bumalik ako ng Pinas I cannot find any.


gracita13

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #193 on: September 21, 2013, 06:55:36 pm »
^how about tampons sis? parang wala pa akong naririnig na pads for tback not sure lang din ;D

as of now whisper with wings. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 08:08:42 pm by gracita13 »

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #194 on: September 21, 2013, 08:02:17 pm »
Whisper dry with wings ako always. I tried other pads like whisper cottony soft, modess, kotex, and charmee but i always go back to whisper dry.

As for pantiliner, ok na ko sa carefree

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2013, 04:39:37 pm »
Anion pads works best for me.. even the pantyliners.. sa ibang pads, nagkaka-rashes ako. but with anion, none at all.

baby_soon

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2013, 10:52:08 am »
Anion pads works best for me.. even the pantyliners.. sa ibang pads, nagkaka-rashes ako. but with anion, none at all.


same sis..anion pads ganda talaga gamitin..

tinsantos10

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2013, 11:34:07 am »
I use Modess Cottony soft and yung all nights. I don't like modess dry pads kasi dumidikit sa skin.

I don't use whisper kasi nagkakarashes ako :(

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2013, 12:12:59 pm »
Kotex with wings na 32cm.walang leak talaga.

glyzza026

  • Guest
Re: Best Feminine Pads for You
« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2013, 12:29:34 pm »
im a user of Modess Cottony soft cover with wings.dito ako nahiyang

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close