We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I do like using the Anion pads and this pads from Japan with probiotics and Jasmine extract. If I cannot get a hold of these, Sisters does the job for me.
Modess Ultra Thin is for day use and the night pad for more protection. Tampons here are so expensive, if only I can find a reasonable priced tampon brand here in Manila I might switch.
Sa mga nagkaka-rashes, How long before you change your pads?
Anion pads works best for me.. even the pantyliners.. sa ibang pads, nagkaka-rashes ako. but with anion, none at all.