Author Topic: I am freshly widowed and would like to share this to all married women out there  (Read 69809 times)

SamanthaC

  • Guest
this should be at least on MMK sis. very inspiring..

Periwinkle25

  • Guest
I love the post sis..I hope you are doing fine now..I vowed to myself that no matter how career-oriented I am, he'd be my priority and I would love him dearly kasi superlove din namin each other..and I always tell him to take care always coz I couldn't bear losing him..lalo pa't LDR kami..Greatest love namin ang isat isa and fave person pa..

Gabrielle Andre

  • Guest
Yes, I am doing fine. Thanks for asking.

In life, I always believe na you only have one great love. And that's him.
I am now living together with this new guy. I love him, but it's not the same as with my late husband.  I am trying to be fair though. This new guy and I have been together for 6mos pa lang, but I am very sure he loves me so much. He also loves my daughter in a way I know would make my late hubby happy...

nageinna

  • Guest
thanks for sharing sis Gabrielle Andre. grabe you are one strong woman! even if you went through a depression i still think you're so strong to be able to carry on through this. i felt a bit pain while reading your posts, i can just imagine how good and loving your husband was. nakakaiyak kasi me and my hubby had been fighting a lot these past few weeks, and i admit na natetake advantage ko siya most of the time. alam ko kasi he will do anything for me. kahit anong gusto ko ibibigay niya kahit ano pa yun. i feel guilty kasi ako lang take ng take. pag may hinihingi siya sa akin, hirap pa kong ibigay sa kanya. with your post, i just realized na im super lucky to have him as my husband. i hope all is well with you sis. take care! :)

Periwinkle25

  • Guest
^^ that's great to hear sis..at least you are living your life at present..Good luck on your new lovelife..It's really great that you have found one person to be with after that trial..Godbless!

WorriedB2B

  • Guest
 Nakakaiyak naman to.  :'( I hate the feeling and ayaw na ayaw kong isipin na mangyayari sakin to. Lagi ko nga sinasabi kay hubby na kung may mamamatay man samin, sana ako mauna kasi I really can't imagine myself living my life without him. Just the thought of it, naiiyak na talaga ko.  :'(

Napaka-strong mo sis. I salute you!

jhenpretty

  • Guest
I am very thankful dahil nabasa ko itong post ng thread starter. Thank you po.. ^_^

erl

  • Guest
nakakaiyak grabe :'( kagabi nga lang hindi ko kiniss hubby ko dahil pagod at wala sa mood.naggudnyt kiss sya saken pero wala lang saken..huhuhu...naguilty tuloy ako sguro this thread will remind me of everything thank you sis GA for sharing. very very inspiring sobra. :)

missgen

  • Guest
this is the only thread i read from the start til the end. i love every single word in here. full of inspiration and lessons to learn from. it really touches so many lives. sis gab, you're such an indeed beautiful person and a good example to all. God loves you so much. may all the blessings continue to shower you and to your child. i wish you all the best in life. take care always. kisses and hugs. :)

jendan03

  • Guest
my greatest fear is yung mawalan ka ng mahal mo sa buhay... my first heart break was when  my niece passed away... she's only 2 years old... we missed her everyday...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

magkahiwalay kame ni hubby now... after reading your story, mas lalo ko sisikapin na makasama sya ulit... we're working abroad kasi... dati mgkasama kame pero unfortunately need nya lumipat sa iba country... mag 1 year na din... vacation namen sa Dec & everyday i'll make sure na happy sya... and i'll do my best para masundan sya... wala pa kame anak... & palagi ko sya niloloko na baka mangyari samen un movie na UP...

I know masama un ng wiwish ka na mauna, parang suicide na din heheh!... but deep in my heart mas masakit un maiwan ka... pray ko lang palagi kay Lord na bigyan ang pamilya ko at ako ng mahabang buhay... lahat naman tayo lilipas... kung aalis man ako... un masaya at naparamdam ko ang pagmamahal ko sa kanila.


 

allaboutpositivity

  • Guest
To the thread starter, thanks. Iyak ako ng iyak dito and it made me appreciate my husband more. Tama naman na you should always make your loved ones feel important and special every single day. I've lost my father just 6 years ago lang and I was glad na nagkaron din ako ng time to show him how much i love him.

k_heart

  • Guest
For sis sale_seeker, eto po yung thread. Will up this for you! I know that whatever we said will not confort you that much, but we are one with you in support and  prayers!

mamabear16

  • Guest
 :'(

ang sakit naman ng kuwento mo sis.. hayy
naalala ko tuloy asawa ko, madalas niyang sinasabi na nararamdaman niyang maaga siyang mamamatay kaysa sa akin.. sabi ko hindi ko kakayanin yun..

parang ang hirap kasi lalo na pag sanay kang nandiyan siya palagi para sayo yung tipong siya na ang mundo mo.. siya yung matalik mong kaibigan..
tapos bigla siyang mawawala sayo..

pero sa tingin ko naging malakas ka dahil sa anak niyo.. syempre naman yan ang bunga ng love nyo sa isa't isa at malulungkot lalo si hubby mo kapag napabayaan mo ang daughter niyo..

ang galing ng Diyos dahil pinapalakas ka niya sa oras ng panghihina mo.. Godbless sis! keep it up!

Gabrielle Andre

  • Guest
thank you for all your kind words.... buhay pa pala ang thread na ito :)

Ang importante lang mahalin natin ang mga kasama natin sa buhay ngayon... don't let a day pass by without
showing them you love them...

God bless us all!!

cloudzy_09

  • Guest


Im a new house wife 2yrs pa lang kami nag sasama ni hubbby never in my life I imagine na Im going to be a house wife a lot of people say Im lucky because I have a good husband, beautiful daughter and a financially stable life in short wala daw ako problema. I know im blessed especially when I see how good my daughter is developing but somehow I still feel incomplete and insecure I miss the ambitious, smart, younger and more beautiful me. Sabi ni hubby I could start my career pag medyo malaki na anak namin kasi hindi siya nag hihirap mag trabaho just to see our children grow up to be a failure since We dont need the extra money if I work. I know he is right my child needs me more. Your post makes me appreciate my time with my family more thanks for sharing this.

maye2k

  • Guest
So inspiring sis. Your post made me realized of something I deprived my husband for quite sometimes, and now I'm kinda remorseful of what I failed to give him. An ear to listen and a heart to feel how much he love us as his family.

Glad I found this thread..indeed life is too short to deprive someone from giving all your trust and faith knowing he deserves it. Thanks sis :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Reading this made me wanna rush to my husband to hug him and tell him how much I love and appreciate him.  :'(

itsKat!

  • Guest
thank you for this post! Just what I needed to hear/read right now.  :)
Sometimes, goal driven women like us really finds it hard to submit to our husbands. But thanks for this!  :)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
that's why no matter how much I get mad at my husband when we have our spats, when I realize what my life would be like if he's not around anymore, I start crying because I can just feel the loneliness that will consume me. Then whatever it is we're fighting about does not seem so important anymore.

simang

  • Guest
Thank you for sharing your story, TS. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close