We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sis prisma, it was really terrible. we're from melbourne cbd, yung kotse namin daming maliit na yupi. good thing we were inside the library and no one got hurt. parang umulan ng ice cubes. haiizzz....Saw it over the net..ang lalaki ng ice!Ewan ko lang kung sa bandang Taylors Lakes nagbaha kaya?May house kasi ako dun, di pa tumatawag realty agent sa akin.Sisses, if ever coverd naman ng insurance ang property mo?Kasama ba flood dun or due to acts of natures?Thanks ho
question po...kasi may pinsan ako na gustong magaral dito sa sydney, but he still 16yrs old, diba pede namang sumama ang mama nya den pede rin bang magwork ang mama nya kahit part time?thanks in advance!!
mukhang matindi talaga ang storm. Kaya pala most family and friends were checking on us. Good enough hindi yan umabot sa Geelong. We only experienced heavy rains with no strong winds.
^Sis, I'm from Paranaque. Philpost is the Philippine Post Office sis Puede yan kahit saang malaking Post Office (wag lang yung parang mga Express kiosks nila sa mga mall ganun). But if you can drop the box directly to the Post Office near the Domestic Airport, I was told it could save you at least a week kasi dun pina-process lahat ng EMS freight.When I first came here more than a year ago, I sent tons of my stuff here -- at least 4 20-kg boxes -- we got them from just between 7-10 working days. I can't open the Philpost links anymore but if I remember correctly, it's P600 for the first kilo and P350 for every succeeding. There's a limit of 20kg per box but no limit on how many boxes you can send.
Any 1st-time migrants who flew Cathay?I'm worried coz 20kl lang allowed check in baggage nila. I have sooo many things that I want to bring coz I know it's quite expensive there.