We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis advice naman before ko file ang application ko for tourist visa. Sweldo ko [textspeak!] kasi is 18k a month. Ok [textspeak!] ba sabihin na ako mag shoulder ng trip ko or parents ko? Maniniwala ba sila na sa 18k kaya ko mag tour sa US or much better na sabihin ko na parents ko ang gagstos? Or possible ba na if ever mapakiusapan ko un HR namin sa work na taasan un sweldo ko for visa purposes lang naman makakalusot kaya yun sa consul na hindi na nila check un ITR ko? Help naman mga sis. Salamat!
Hi guys, need you advice. I would like to apply for a US Visa and travel to the States in May for a 2-wk vacation. I'm 24 years old, single and employed. My brother and I were petitioned by our parents who just turned immigrants last year. I am planning to travel to the States at the same time my parents will be there because 1.) They will be paying for the trip 2.) They are old (yet still working) and I only see them once a year. My dad just turned 60 but he is still working in Saudi. He and my mom travel to the states every 6 months (I believe this a requirement for them as permanent residents.) Given this, what do you think are my chances of getting approved? I have bank statements with considerable amount but they are joint accounts with my father. Is this okay? Or will this be questioned during the interview? Also, do they usually ask the reason why a petition was filed? I'm afraid that this will lessen my chances of getting approved. Should I say that the petition was filed by my parents for us to have the option of living in the US in the FUTURE but it is definitely not in our plans anytime soon? Is this a convincing answer? Really hope someone can help me.