We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I dont wanna leave philippines...woohh..few day to go na lang expired na visa ko
hi sis! why don't you go to U.S before your Visa will expired kasi sayang naman,immigrant visa pa naman, you can come back naman agad sa Pinas anytime,
^I have. Just this past summer, I left for Vegas 23apr. My visa expired 26apr. Don't worry about it! The IOs won't even question you about it cos you can use your visa till its expiry date (meaning you must land and enter the US not later than the expiry date on it). I stayed in the US till May.Hence, the reason for my VRP renewal last Tuesday.
sis totoo ba na mas malaki chance pag in family ang application? pwede ko kaya isabay si hubby and my kids? or mas okey na kami na lang 2 muna ni hubby?....si hubby kasi mga 9 yrs ago na deny for a tourist visa.although nakapunta na sya dati when he was still a kid ,and nagrtravel na tlaga sya bfore in states, canada , japan , china ,etc...sis pano kaya yan im just a plain housewife right now..so bagsak nako kagad no? ilalagay ko tlaga dun sa work ko is-housewife??....how much ba yun minimum ideal amount na dapat ipakita ko passbook?thanks so much ..
Thank you so much! By the way, isn't it that we can use our B1/B2 to cross Mexico or Canada? I read somewhere lang, then you are allowed to stay for 30 days..