watch now

Author Topic: Your Favorite Masks  (Read 159984 times)

cjb

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #540 on: October 02, 2018, 04:11:10 pm »
I just buy lang sa shopee. hehe I just ensure lang na authentic siya based sa ratings rin :)

curlylass

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #541 on: October 03, 2018, 12:14:54 am »
Kose! Yung 30masks na. Hoarded for a year's supply.  ;)

_hotbabe_

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #542 on: October 03, 2018, 02:21:16 pm »
Aztec.... my life saver.😀

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #543 on: October 04, 2018, 01:32:26 pm »
Recently tried the nature republic rose mask. If I'm correct they had a 1+1 promo for their masks. The morning after I used it, I felt my skin smoothen out and makeup application was easier. Didn't see any

forever27

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #544 on: October 05, 2018, 12:02:42 am »
I really, really love the Jayjun masks! My fave is the Real Water Brightening Mask, as it truly refines my pores and makes me look glowing even if I lack sleep. Nakakabrighten sya. Plus love that it comes with it's own facial wash and toner/serum.

deliciossa

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #545 on: October 05, 2018, 08:09:02 am »
JayJun is on top of my list, pero ok din so far sa akin ang SLC. SLC is great, bonus points nalang na affordable sya compared to JayJun masks.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #546 on: October 05, 2018, 03:45:23 pm »
JayJun is on top of my list, pero ok din so far sa akin ang SLC. SLC is great, bonus points nalang na affordable sya compared to JayJun masks.
[/quote

Hi What is SLC? :)

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #547 on: October 05, 2018, 04:09:40 pm »
New discovery:   I'm From Vitamin Mask.  It brightens & hydrates my skin.  Ang baho lang ng amoy.  My favorite youtuber Gothamista made a review on this kaya ako napabili sa Korea.  Another downside is it's not locally available.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #548 on: October 08, 2018, 03:39:56 pm »
Lululun masks!

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #549 on: November 12, 2018, 08:54:03 am »
I bought lululun masks from our Japan trip. Kaso pinang pasalubong ko nalang. Di ko tuloy natry.. haha. Pero tama ba, it has paraben? I checked  online and I think I saw paraben on it?s ingredients list.

Prettydecent10

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #550 on: March 25, 2020, 09:57:46 pm »


Hello mga sis! who knows where to buy po Dermalogica Charcoal mask? Thank you.. :)

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #551 on: May 05, 2020, 10:49:45 pm »
May fave mask is Dr. Morita  di sticky or tacky un feeling after mag mask..
nag try ako ng esfolio okay naman pero iba pa din dr. Morita
Gusto ko itry un lululun color blue nila for hydration

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #552 on: January 09, 2021, 01:28:17 pm »
I'm Sorry for My Skin jelly mask
Mediheal HDP Pore stamping
Purederm Purifying Black O2 bubble mask
Tony Moly master lab vit c
Celderma Ninetalks Hydrogel mask
Yan so far that I kept on repurchasing 🙂

meekahuang

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #553 on: February 13, 2021, 01:02:45 pm »
dr jart blue box

pinkcatph

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #554 on: March 26, 2021, 06:55:55 am »
etude house pearl mask, super effective in brightening and minimizing the look of your pores (bec of niacinamide) if you use it 3 times per week :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close