We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
how much yung Laneige sleeping pack? It was recommended by anna cay a youtube guru. I want to try din.
^ Pero kung hindi lang ako nagppeel from tret, I'd still use those peel off masks frequently. Grabe kasi blackheads ko, iba pa rin yung satisfaction kapag na-peel mo and daming blackheads na sumama, haha! Sis, the frequency depends on your skin condition naman. I have acne prone skin, and kapag may breakouts ako, I use my masks mga 2x a week. Minsan naman, once a week lang. If you have normal skin you can get away with just once a week. Ako nga minsan nakakalimot pa maglagay in a week. Hehe.