We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^hi sis, i think it depends on your skin's condition. Me kasi I use masks (Queen Helene) once a week or once a month (if busy) kasi I have oily skin but wala akong pimples so I just use the mask kapag feeling ko super oily na skin ko and if I want to "treat" my skin. If you are just starting sa masks, there are inexpensive ones sa Watsons, madami ka pagpipilian around 50 pesos lang enjoy sis!
^ Eto sis, Kracie Hadabisei All-in-One Mask, meron sa Beauty Bar:http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/skin-care/face-serum-and-treatments/face-masks-and-peels/p3283932.htmlI use it once a day before sleeping so one pack is good for 40 days na din. Economical. Lakas maka-fresh in the morning!