We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
It's been my fourth day without smoking. The harm far outweighs the pleasure. I'm trying to embrace a healthy lifestyle. I needed to stop smoking because I can't use our treadmill & no form of exercise equals my extra 27 pounds. It came to a point that my excess weight made me really self-conscious to the point that I don't want to leave the house anymore because I feel such a slob & so ugly.2013 is the start of my "Beautyfication Project," I'm undergoing gluta & placenta IV, started using bleaching cream & retinol regimen on my face, taking Usana vitamins & ph388... I pray that I will no longer give-in to the temptation of smoking!
Question sa mga tumigil na at tumitigil palang mag smoke? Im not a smoker kase...what if your partner is smoking din at no plan sya mag quit?hinde ba tempting pa rin yun, ?when you make love malalasahan mo yung nicotine pa rin?how do you deal with it?