We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@LeAnEn: Baka may reliever ang pedia mo that you can bring your baby to. Pasensya na, but it would be wrong for me to give advice on how to treat cough/colds without a proper history and physical examination. Please don't get me wrong. I am not telling you to bring your child to me for consult. What I am saying is that before doctors give medications, it would be better to properly examine the patient para at least may proper basis kung bakit nagbigay or magbibigay ng certain medications. Kawawa ang bata kung maling gamot ang ibinigay because of incomplete history and no physical examination.
Does pedia-allergologist treats skin problems or dapat sa pedia-derma? I'm looking for one sa TMC pero wala ako mahanap, puro general pediatrics yung lumalabas sa search ko.