We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
got my first in2it eyebrow powder (old packaging) courtesy of sis sugardrop. I can't believe now ko lang naexperience ang wonders ng brow makeup any tips on how to not overdo the application?
Guys, question.. I bought their 2-way foundation (pink case) in Beige Blush but I think it's too pink and light on me.Yung pressed powder ng Garnier in 02 Natural seems to be my perfect shade.If I have the same shade as Garnier's what shade am I for this foundation? Harvest or Honey?
hi sis.. pasagot lang ha.. hindi ko pa natry gumamit ng garnier eh.. pero ang alam ko sunod na shade na sa beige blush is warm beige. hehe..
Thanks sa reply. I bought it in Harvest. It's my exact shade. Warm beige was too light compared to Harvest. But thanks anyway.
any tips on how to not overdo the application?
japanese brand ba itong IN2IT?