watch now

Author Topic: IN2IT Thread  (Read 175934 times)

anirazc anasor

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2009, 12:15:34 pm »
i just bought my first IN2IT prods last month

oil control 2way foundation
lasting color l/s (smoked peach)
dramatic lash mascara(ndi ko mxado ngagamit, sayng, hehe)
gel blush (never ko ngamit kc ndi [textspeak!] mrunong LOL)

im checking other products kc esp [textspeak!] face powder for sensitive skin, kc ngbubutlig [textspeak!] face ko. i used palladio rice powder before, ok [textspeak!], ngaun im trying IN2IT  ;)

sis pagaralan mo yung gel brush kasi very natural looking as well as long wearing

soapaholic

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2009, 12:25:54 pm »
im loving their two-way foundation
harvest un akin and it easily blends on my skin
ganda un finish and nice pa un sponge applicator nya
 ;)
im planning to buy their pressed powder after i finish my maybelline pow
ok naman cya?

I've tried this. Okay naman sis, good coverage for a face powder. Pero syempre lighter than their foundation powder. Good oil control din and no breakouts.:)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2009, 02:02:21 pm »
im loving their new waterproof blush :D

cutiepie_honeypie

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2009, 05:49:54 pm »
love ko din yang waterproof gel blush pero grabe sobrang hirap iapply! ambilis matuyo kaya streaky

jenny05

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2009, 03:52:05 am »
I bought their liquid eyeliner in Brown Black and so far, I'm really satisfied with it. It stays put and no smudging. I just need to practice more in applying it coz' I'm a liquid eyeliner newbie.

I also got the Oil Control Powder Foundation in Soft Beige. I like the finish, it's definitely better than my L'Oreal Ideal Balance Powder Foundation which I used before. The problem is, I'm getting tiny bumps on the side of my nose and chin. I don't know if this is caused by the In2it foundie because my skin goes crazy once in a while (occasional breakouts) even if I don't use anything new on my face.

I think I'm allergic to their make-up remover. I used it to remove the eyeliner I tested on my hand then after a few minutes, I had red spots on my hand, as if someone scratched it really hard.

luciadiluce

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2009, 02:12:38 pm »
the face powder has mineral oil... kala ko ba oil free but the foundation oil free [textspeak!]... i checked the ingridients... kaya pala oily agad ang face ko sa sa face powder but i like the coverage

junepets

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2009, 03:52:04 pm »
love ko din yang waterproof gel blush pero grabe sobrang hirap iapply! ambilis matuyo kaya streaky

sis what i do is apply this using foundation brush.. mas maganda ang application...

am so loving their powder foundies talaga... am an mmu convert na kasi.. but during our christmas party.... yun ang gamit ko.. ganda talaga.. ;)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2009, 04:26:35 pm »
ako nagbreak out sa foundi sayang ganda nga niya..

but i love the powder blushes..buti na lang nahiyang ako dun

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2009, 09:53:46 pm »
im loving their two-way foundation
harvest un akin and it easily blends on my skin
ganda un finish and nice pa un sponge applicator nya
 ;)
im planning to buy their pressed powder after i finish my maybelline pow
ok naman cya?

i love their pressed powder :) HG material siya.. harvest yung shade ko din :) light lang siya sa face which is good.. no breakouts naman so far :)

kanina i was able to buy their 2 way because of the good reviews here.. nagpa-apply ako nung umaga harvest din yung shade hanggang gabi-- no negative reactions so far... kaya binili ko na :D sana okay talaga siya for me :)

cutiepie_honeypie

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2009, 09:59:57 pm »
hows their new waterproof powder blush? waterproof ba talaga? I just swatched some on my hand, and I loved the colors, medyo chalky nga lang

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2009, 10:11:13 pm »
grabe nagiging in2it fanatic na rin ata ako  ;D
got their Oil Ctrl Foundi, Zip Lippie, Pen Eyeliner, and a blush (idk what exactly is the name)

Sad lang kasi everytime I check their counter, laging OOS ang Pencil Gel Liner  :( Saan kaya meron?

ako din! addicted na ko sa in2it.. first their pressed powder tapos e/s, e/l and foundie na...

HG ko yung pressed powder nila... naintriga ako sa liquid e/l nila kasi pinatry sa akin kahapon-- it didn't smudge or anything... tapos kanina ulit nagpalagay ako.. whole day siyang nasa lids ko but hindi talaga siya natanggal... HG ko talaga ang MAC dipdown na gel liner... pero mukhang magiiba na kasi napabilib ako sa staying power and consistency nung liquid liner nila... :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2009, 08:40:50 am »
their liners are really good and nice ang colors.i like the iridescent one..parang stila little black dress..black with purple shimmers pero liquid nga lang siya :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 08:42:21 am by Ireneeeeee »

baby_pipes

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2009, 08:45:27 am »
Magtataas na raw sila ng prices next year sabi nung SA sa mega...

trizh

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2009, 08:47:19 am »
 ^ waa ganun? maghoard na dapat ngayon.  ;D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2009, 08:57:30 am »
^^hwaat?! sana hindi ganun kataas naman..i really like their products.btw their waterproof blush is like the old one lang naman..the long wear blush..but iba lang packaging and i think mas dewy ang finish..but the colors ganun pa rin naman
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 09:02:44 am by Ireneeeeee »

baby_pipes

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2009, 09:10:16 am »
Yup by january increase naraw lahat ng products nila... gusto ko nga sana ulit bumili ng 2 way foundation nila kasi ang ganda talaga kaso no budget na talaga sayang... hehe...

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2009, 09:15:40 am »
^ shucks! no way.. that's sad.. i'm starting to love it pa naman... i love the price and quality... :)

baby_pipes

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2009, 09:19:24 am »
Ok ba yung liquid eyeliner nila? how about their mascaras?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2009, 10:14:22 am »
the liquid eyeliners are great! the gel pencil too..the mascaras..so so..mas ok pa rin maybelline for me

baby_pipes

  • Guest
Re: IN2IT Thread
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2009, 11:33:57 am »
Thanks sis... im going to try that... yung sa elf kasi na pen liner ampanget.. parang pentel pen as in... kainis...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close