watch now

Author Topic: Toni Gonzaga  (Read 156718 times)

isabella

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2010, 11:19:23 pm »
^ what's wrong nga? wala naman nag-away or nag-tarayan? tsk.. tsk...

lil.ms.alex

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2010, 11:33:45 pm »

^hmm.. na-curious tuloy ako kung bakit pinatanggal..  ;D
lalo tuloy parang nagkaron ng "something fishy". lol.

kalurkey

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2010, 12:55:16 pm »
btw, I have since become a fan, I watch her movies and I buy her albums.  Being a housewife sometimes bores me to no end.  I find toni talented and really funny on tv and bumping into her every so often probably also add up to why I like her.  She entertains me. Well I think I have said enough, thank you for the space.

Sorry, but I have a post before this one, don't know why it didn't appear.  I specifically opened an account to post my personal encounter with Toni because what I have been reading here about her is not the toni that I know.  I often see her because I spend my idle "housewife time" at Fitness First ABS branch, I bump into her at the elevator, at the Loop, and sometimes at restaurants within the vicinity.  She is friendly enough and stops for picture-taking requests from people, including me.  I got quite a lot of pics with her.  If you are especting The Toni you see on TV, then you will be quite disappointed.   She is not bubbly and loud, on the contrary, she is reserve and seems kind of shy, she often just gives you smile and a "hi po" when you call her name. There, I have said my piece...I just feel that it is unfair to read so many negative posts about Toni, when I have with me fond encounters with her in person that I can share.


lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2010, 06:27:49 pm »
lakas ni toni here! pina-dinelete post ko re 'i smell something fishy' oh well :)

sis ikwento mo na lang ulit. tsaka mo na lang ulit i-delete kung may magpadelete sayo. hehe.

isabella

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2010, 06:54:41 pm »
lol. wala naman kwento. i only said 'something fishy' after i noticed some posts...
then pati yung ibang posts na nag comment sa sinabi ko nawala.

hindi ako ang nag-delete :)

lil.ms.alex

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2010, 07:33:25 pm »

bakit nga kaya dinilete... curious talaga ko! ;D lol.

kalurkey

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2010, 08:30:50 pm »
ah now I know why my earlier comment was not posted,
it is because I quoted someone who asked if anyone noticed that those defending toni are all new here.  So if your post was deleted, my comment probably wouldn't be posted. I have been reading forums here at female network but never really got interested  to post anything until I came across so many nega posts with the "my friend said" genre. And here am I with, as you said "personal encounters" with her, so I feel why not share it here. Nothing fishy really...

stellaluna

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2010, 11:54:39 pm »
hindi ko sya gaanong like. naaartehan ako sa hosting nya on PBB

babypowder99

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2010, 04:19:48 pm »
minsan yong mata nya iba ang tingin medyo may pagkabanlag ata ewan ko lang sa iba kung napapansin pero sa akin pansin ko but i like her legs

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2010, 07:55:14 am »
Her makeup artist in the PBB finale last Saturday should be shot.  Mukha syang tranny sa make-up nya last Saturday.  Di ko alam kung lighting ba or what, pero yung tres marias ang pangit ng make-up last Saturday. Pero gusto ko katawan ni Toni, she's really sexy. 


JayLan

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2010, 08:31:27 am »
^ korek ka sis. bakit nga ba ganon ang makeup ng 3 girls sa pbb? si mariel nagmukang clown, si bianca medyo ok pero si toni, nagmukang ewan. mabuti na lang bagay sa kanya ang hairdo nya.

sabr1na

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2010, 09:13:43 am »
Toni is rich now so she should do something about her eyes naman. I agree that she looks banlag. Then there's something about her na mukhang dinosaur. I watched The Buzz and she was super covered up and had her hair tied into a ponytail, she looked like a boy and no dating whatsoever. She's sexy but I think she would have a boys body if not for her fake boobs. When it comes to her hosting skills naman, I like her the best over Mariel and Bianca. She's really really good in hosting.

abby_08

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2010, 03:23:34 pm »
for me yung aura niya on TV is very ordinary considering na marami rami na siyang naachieved sa career niya, movies, platinum record artist, sold out concerts, TV Shows etc pero parang pag sa tv so so lang yung itsura niya, wala yung "dating" na star na siya tapos pati yung Multimedia Star na tawag sa kaniya parang hindi akma :D siguro kasi halos araw araw mo na siyang nakikita on TV, from monday to sunday ba naman, just my POV :)

lil.ms.alex

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2010, 05:16:08 pm »
Her makeup artist in the PBB finale last Saturday should be shot.  Mukha syang tranny sa make-up nya last Saturday.  Di ko alam kung lighting ba or what, pero yung tres marias ang pangit ng make-up last Saturday. Pero gusto ko katawan ni Toni, she's really sexy.

i agree.. sabay sabay pa kami nagsalita:

me: mukha syang drag queen..
cousin: ano ba yan mukhang bakla si toni..
sister: ampanget ng make up ni toni!

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2010, 07:03:43 am »
Nakakatakot din yung hairdo nya overly straight parang di tao. hehe peace..

simpleann

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2010, 12:41:36 am »
oo nga over di bagay sa kanya pango pa naman ang ilong niya.
minsan ang make up artist niya trying hard. lalo tuloy siya pumangit sa PBB big night.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2010, 08:14:30 pm »
ang lagi kong napapansin eh yung nose nya, parang hindi pantay yung butas nung nose.
korek yung lips ni mariel sa big night parang ang laki laki ng lips nya.

maimai_09

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2010, 02:35:30 am »
may maganda siya minsan na make up na di halata ang pagkapango ng ilong niya.

babypowder99

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2010, 05:35:28 pm »
pansin ko boobs nya parang lumaki i wonder kung nagpalagay or nakasuot lang sya ng pushup or maximizer

kawaiimom

  • Guest
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2010, 07:50:31 pm »
I always like Toni, she is a good example to the youth.  Her sister too.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close