We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
btw, I have since become a fan, I watch her movies and I buy her albums. Being a housewife sometimes bores me to no end. I find toni talented and really funny on tv and bumping into her every so often probably also add up to why I like her. She entertains me. Well I think I have said enough, thank you for the space.
lakas ni toni here! pina-dinelete post ko re 'i smell something fishy' oh well
Her makeup artist in the PBB finale last Saturday should be shot. Mukha syang tranny sa make-up nya last Saturday. Di ko alam kung lighting ba or what, pero yung tres marias ang pangit ng make-up last Saturday. Pero gusto ko katawan ni Toni, she's really sexy.