We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
you see, hindi ang antas ng buhay ang reason for raising spoiled brats. it's more about discipline and how we parents inculcate in our children the value of work, of facing and doing their respective responsibilities, of not living in excesses, and of respecting their parents.
hunny_ally, I agree that you need to investigate what happens sa grandparents. With my son (he's 5 now) kapag masyadong maraming activities or he gets too much TV or processed food, his behavior really changes a lot. Mas mahirap kausapin, mas magulo, mas hindi nakikinig.My son goes to school na din and we struggled a lot initially with getting ready and all that. Mabagal din kasi kumilos at ang dali nya ma-distract. Gusto maglaro and all that. I ask him what he really wants for the day... to stay home and play or to go to school. Thankfully, go to school ang answer naman nya. So then I tell him that he has to make choices that will ensure that he goes to school on time. He needs to focus. Kapag nadi-distract nanaman sya, I just ask him that question again, "is that a choice that will make you go to school on time?" and nakakapag-refocus naman sya. I find that a lot of pasensya and a lot of thought-inducing questions is really effective for my son rather than directives (do this, don't do that). I always ask him about his choices (Is that a good choice for...).